BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
The clothing version ... Download them from the .
1722637817184.png 1722637938103.png
Thanks, perhaps you know the answer to this question as well. I now have to click to see actions with something before I can click the action. I cannot figure out how to get actions displayed by default like in the older versions. Do you know how to set that up?

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Where EXACTLY you go to increase yout hip and ass size? The wiki doesnt give exact locations, like, where are the needle traps?

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Keep opening chests until you get (un)lucky. Be sure to not have on too many layers since they can block needles.
Thanks, after checking the wiki again, it seems like there are traps on the forest area too but I must be really unlucky since I never managed to trigger this type of trap ever
It really sucks how most of the wiki is so outdated and missing information too

grindosso

Jan 31, 2024
Where EXACTLY you go to increase yout hip and ass size? The wiki doesnt give exact locations, like, where are the needle traps?
there's an event in the school when there's no alarm and you go to your class, in which a teacher takes you to another room and increases your hips.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
how the hell are you guys able to play this with an actual gui? as far as i can tell this game is entirely text based and i see no way to change that
I think you downloaded an old version. Get the newest one from .

View attachment 3893146 View attachment 3893152
Thanks, perhaps you know the answer to this question as well. I now have to click to see actions with something before I can click the action. I cannot figure out how to get actions displayed by default like in the older versions. Do you know how to set that up?
I just checked, those options were removed (i guess the new UI doesn't support that). Just embrace the chance, pal, you will get used to it eventually.

The command "anaconda" increases your hip size (to use it you need any debug unlock file and type "dirtycheater" to enable commands without debug, then you type "anaconda").
Apparently there's no commands to increase ass size. So... Just keep playing it will increase on it's own or by traps.
If you crawl a lot it will prevent your continuous walking to decrease the size of your ass. Also if you save right next to the throne and sit (and reload) until it says that your body is expanding in all directions, it will increase your ass size.

Last edited:

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
OK I am doing something wrong, I download winget 138. it shows in file folder and then its gone... no file search finds it. Starting to worry I just infected my pc. Anyone have an idea?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
ponderu Your antivirus is probably nuking it - wingit 138 is known to trigger AVPs for some reason. TQ website even mentions this issue and advises you to do just that - get an older version of wingit. Grab 135 instead.

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Gladiator: IIRC the one in the dungeon has no requirements, but the others - wild, enlightened - do not spawn until Doom Quest activates.

Wench: locked behind Ass-to-Mouth fetish.
Is it some new specific wench I've never seen before or just the regular old wench? Because that one requires cum-covered skin/clothing or whatever. No idea how different she is the Hotel one though.

Also, damn kinda wish they focused on some of the old characters (and just in general on the depth of enemies), but that would probably take years. My beloved gladiator has, like, 2-3 femdom scenes locked behind sissy curse and lezdom is basically absent.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is it some new specific wench I've never seen before or just the regular old wench? Because that one requires cum-covered skin/clothing or whatever. No idea how different she is the Hotel one though.
Remember how seemingly "same" enemies have "different" descriptors in their name: Wenches, for example, can be "QoS", "Horny", "Workaholic" and so on? Those are all different units in the context of spawning conditions. That being said - unless something changed between 5.0 and 5.2, Wenches have no other requirement to spawn other than the Ass-to-Mouth fetish. What they do have, similar to pretty much every enemy in the game, is a plethora of conditions that affect...well - other conditions: take QoS wench - she does not spawn in the Dungeon area unless your BBC addiction is 8+. Another example: enabling Bukkake fetish changes part of description from "and from her voluptuous, jizz-coated figure" to "and from the way semen is leaking from her holes".

Summary: A2M is the only requirement to spawn Wenches, everything else enables them to spawn in specific areas and/or perform additional actions.

This is why lack of information on fetishes frustrated me to no end: this game is riddled with conditions you cannot possibly figure out until after you played it for a long time, and while "enemy description" is something I totally like, "enemy spawning" is not something I appreciate being affected by that in the slightest.

P.S. When I say "spawn" - I mean natural spawns, roaming enemies, those are different from spawning for special events like losing a game of poker.

Reactions: Gerhumm
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes