killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
Is there a way to have multiple windows enabled? It seems like I have the option to toggle between clothing and one other of my choice. I haven't made my mind up which I prefer yet, so it'd be nice to do a run where I can freely toggle between the lot.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Is there a way to have multiple windows enabled? It seems like I have the option to toggle between clothing and one other of my choice. I haven't made my mind up which I prefer yet, so it'd be nice to do a run where I can freely toggle between the lot.
Thats how the current versions work tho? You press a button and display clothes or your artstyle of choice. They all work that way now.

If there was a future where one could display both at once...Eould be cool even if I would need to move shit around.

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
Thats how the current versions work tho? You press a button and display clothes or your artstyle of choice. They all work that way now.

If there was a future where one could display both at once...Eould be cool even if I would need to move shit around.
I was asking if there's a way you can toggle between ALL the various image sets, not just two. As in have all versions of the game merged.

TheRichPeppe

Sep 6, 2023
anyone know how points are calculated? I can consistently get into the 90s but can't break the 100/150
is there a way to get 150 points?
I am not sure what exactly you need to get tthe highest score in this game, but the amount and quality of jewelry which worn on your character when you press the "end" button definitely gives you the biggest influence in gaining total score. The sizes of your character body parts will also give you a different amount of points depending how they big enough. For example, i pressed end button with full set of gold jewelry, with 10 inch dick i got 126, and 122 with redused to 5 inch. I guess character stats and the amount of completed quest will also be counted in total score, but this one i did not tested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Terraria101

Jul 5, 2024
Can someone help me figure out why I keep getting the error "Reference to nonexistent Glk object" when trying to start a game with Halloween content enabled?

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Can someone help me figure out why I keep getting the error "Reference to nonexistent Glk object" when trying to start a game with Halloween content enabled?
Maybe. I've been in a play break since before the various art windows were rolled up, so I'm guessing a bit.

The error looks like it's not finding an image. As long as it doesn't actually break the game, treat it as a minor annoyance that will be fixed. If there's more to the error than you've typed here - note it down, put it in a post exactly as displayed, and @ Aika in.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes