crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It's not opened with browsers. It's an Inform7 game and requires an interpreter program to run.

Look for a download link just past where it says Windows Git 1.3.5 and install that, then run the game with WinGit. That same is true for the unlock file, btw.

Reactions: Little your dream

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Personally, my annoyance has to be the way clothing seems to constantly tf into what ever it wants to just for playing. Debug helps because you can just delete the offending article of clothing and respawn a new one, but it's honestly a pain in the ass to have to do it so regularly. It used to not always be like that so I'm confused on why it was added if not to add unavoidable tedium and annoyance. I cannot count the number of times I've requested an alternative method around it and the dev has simply ignored it. I'm not the only person, I get that, but at least say you disagree rather than pretend I'm not there. Everything else has a toggle, why not that?

So for me until that gets resolved either by the dev, which seems pretty unlikely, I refuse to play it much more than from time to time just to see if that has changed much. It's why I hardly play it at all myself anymore and why I dropped support for it all together.

Namaeasdasa

Jul 7, 2018
By the way, playing it on Android / Fabilarium app, and it's way better than my Windows experience so far. In terms of lags

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Did you try opening the link that says ? Inside there is a very long changelist. Since it seems like this is getting too complicated, here you go.
So there's no master changelog? I have to click every post if I've missed many updates?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Pretty sure there are start-game settings for futa at least, but I'm not quite sure how extensive they are. I'm less confident you can avoid gay content off the top of my head, though sticking to being a female character may be your best bet depending on those aforementioned settings. The game is called Trap Quest, which kind of already incentivizes it will have more than mere conventional or straight content if that makes sense.

As for change logs, there isn't really a master log of all the changes done to the game. Given the general size of most of them, it's not really hard to see why that's the case. Such a log would be obnoxiously dense which is probably why the dev keeps them segregated to what each build represents separately rather than add on to previous existing ones.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
It looks like it fixes some of the issues with the new Seduction mechanic, which, if you haven't played the game in a while, is totally a game-changer and actually makes it possible to go through the game without getting raped by everything.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
is there any way to get a ending (when paying of your debt) that dosent end up with you being fucked in the ass

Ayumi T

Sep 16, 2019
Is Barbara supposed to stay in the dungeon shop forever? Whenever I try to greet her she just says "I'm not sure I want to talk right now."

EDIT: Looks like she leaves only after you defeat the Minotaur.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes