AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
is there a walkthrough or smething cant figure out what im supposed to do

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
is there a walkthrough or smething cant figure out what im supposed to do
there is no real walktrough, you can use the wiki that can help :
but is not complete and doesn't help alot, you are supposed to collect jewelery(trough quest or mostly defeating enemyes) and go to the hotel , find the two sisters and activate the machine to exit, other than that the ending depends on how much money you collected and how you changed during the game

Reactions: CuriousG08

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
there is no real walktrough, you can use the wiki that can help :
but is not complete and doesn't help alot, you are supposed to collect jewelery(trough quest or mostly defeating enemyes) and go to the hotel , find the two sisters and activate the machine to exit, other than that the ending depends on how much money you collected and how you changed during the game
Any joinable NPCs or romance ?

Or its just a solo rape/get raped advanture?

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Any joinable NPCs or romance ?

Or its just a solo rape/get raped advanture?
more like roguelite transformation rpg, don't expect love in this game, kinda has some hidden quest and good longevity, my advice is to try around and have fun, you can be from basically a walking sex toy to the virgin king with za big sword who goes around killing stuff, its mor fun to discover alone imo,

yoleleihoo

May 5, 2018
I just can't seem to get any of those predicament quests from the school, and since I've been downloading the donator's file and updating it, that seems a bit odd to me. Can anyone help? How can you get into those maps?

Jun 16, 2017
I just can't seem to get any of those predicament quests from the school, and since I've been downloading the donator's file and updating it, that seems a bit odd to me. Can anyone help? How can you get into those maps?
Are you running the donator's file using wingit before playing? You need to do this everytime a new debug file is available.

If so, you will encounter the predicament quest when exiting the school if you don't have any item that is locked or you are wearing the latex hood. When you are about to leave the school, the recepcionist will warn you that there is a extra credit class, just change the portal destination and have fun

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
EDIT >> New to game have played it a little, and read wiki a little saw the debug mode
will I be able to use the debug mode with this version, and is there anything I need to do special to use the Debug node ?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
There are instructions on how to debug in the first post
It seems to say there would be another program that you place in the folder with the game TrapQuest200315P.gblorb I have not understood or found where that is. Or I am misunderstanding something.

The game is running fine with the winGit and all, but I would like to have the Debug working if that were possible. Might help me out of a tight spot.

EDIT >> I may have found the debug unlocker, I will have to test and see. I hope is right one.

EDIT 2 >> I got it thank you :)

Last edited:

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
is there a command to see the different epilogues? Some of them look great but cant access.
don't think so, but you can mess around a lot with the debug mode , you can see the wiki for a couple of different stat related endings, mostly based on money+stats+perversions etc.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes