Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Alpine Eagle was/is the poster who was/is handling update links!

It seems Alpine Eagle has important things to do in real life for the moment. So I am going to try to carry on his update links.
Please do not shoot the messenger, I am providing LINKS not FILES.
For example if you try to get 63121 update from mega, and it says: "file is not longer available on mega", there is not much I can do!

01) use these links while they are available:

v89064
v87061
v85052
v83051
v81042
v79041
v77032
v75031
v73022
v71021
v69012
v67011
v65122

63121 missing on mega but available on:

or

v60113

02) else browser to ,a nice place for ToN!

03) else google: "Treasure of Nadia xxxxx download" or "Treasure of Nadia v.xxxxx download" where xxxxx is replaced by version you are trying to download, for example 65122

04) Full games are available here:

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Can anyone help me with this error "Failed to Load img/system/Ballon.png"
can somebody please tell me as to why when i install EVERY FU*KING TIME just the update
get this message
Loading Error
Failed to load:img/system/Balloon.png
RETRY
is this a con so that i have to fu*king download the full game EVERY time
even though i have the newest webp etc data on rechner
This error usually means that you are clicking on "game.exe" of the update file. NOT merging the update to the last full version of the game. If you download the full game, then you can apply the next update, and continue on from there.

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
i am starting to ask my self when mac and android are coming i hope soon
You can use the Win updates for Mac. Search this forum for 'Mac' instructions. Basically you 'merge' the new 'WWW' file with the 'app.nw' file. I have been doing this for the last few updates

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Check your Crystal Ball. In the bottom you'll find your progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nvm i had 4 broken keys already. sometimes hard to find those things on the inventory lol. so i guess i'm up to date then on everything now except the 3000 pound great white. but that might take a while.

lllleeeooo

Apr 23, 2020
You can use the Win updates for Mac. Search this forum for 'Mac' instructions. Basically you 'merge' the new 'WWW' file with the 'app.nw' file. I have been doing this for the last few updates
yes i know but it dint work i tried 4 times so i just wait until its there how ever long this is going to be

None44

Nov 9, 2020
Alpine Eagle was/is the poster who was/is handling update links!

It seems Alpine Eagle has important things to do in real life for the moment. So I am going to try to carry on his update links.
Please do not shoot the messenger, I am providing LINKS not FILES.
For example if you try to get 63121 update from mega, and it says: "file is not longer available on mega", there is not much I can do!

01) use these links while they are available:

v67011 v65122

63121 missing on mega but available on:

or

v60113

02) else browser to ,a nice place for ToN!

03) else google: "Treasure of Nadia xxxxx download" or "Treasure of Nadia v.xxxxx download" where xxxxx is replaced by version you are trying to download, for example 65122
What about the android version??

lllleeeooo

Apr 23, 2020
Apparently you are doing something wrong. Either you overwrite the old files or you are not merging the files correctly.
so i downloaded the newest version took the stuff from the www folder and putt it in the other folder i don't remember the name the one you said

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
so i downloaded the newest version took the stuff from the www folder and putt it in the other folder i don't remember the name the one you said
??????
You need to be more precise, because it doesn't sound right what you did there.

Do you have an old Mac version and you tried to apply the Windows update-only file or which "newest version" did you download?

lllleeeooo

Apr 23, 2020
??????

Do you have an old Mac version and you tried to apply the Windows update-only file or which "newest version" did you download?
i hvae the 65 version on my mac and downloaded the 67 windows is and than i followed your steps that you showed me

lllleeeooo

Apr 23, 2020
??????

you know what i am just going to wait it will probably take some could more hours until the mac version is there but thats just how it ist still thanks a lot for your help and have a wonderful day

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i hvae the 65 version on my mac and downloaded the 67 windows is and than i followed your steps that you showed me
Ok, I assume you made a backup of v65... and the old version still starts.

1. Navigate to v65... app.nw folder
2. Open Windows update-only file and navigate inside "www" folder.
3. Mark everything and copy the files.
4. Go inside app.nw folder and allow the files to merge.

Reactions: Mikor987

lllleeeooo

Apr 23, 2020
Ok, I assume you made a backup of v65... and the old version still starts.

1. Navigate to v65... app.nw folder
2. Open Windows update-only file and navigate inside "www" folder.
3. Mark everything and copy the files.
4. Go inside app.nw folder and allow the files to merge.
oh update only oh my god i am so dum thanks

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes