• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Well the finale was anti-climactic...
I was about to add 'Don't even bother downloading it": good for a quick fap, but as far as the story goes it's hard not to feel just a little bit cheated.
Granted, very few or us are here for the story, but just saying: "if you want to know how this thing ends just play the next game" seems quite cheap to me....

Last edited:
Reactions: LordMikeTG

rendersen25

Jun 30, 2018
I was about to add 'Don't even bother downloading it": good for a quick fap, but as far as the story goes it's hard not to feel just a little bit cheated.
Granted, very few or us are here for the story, but just saying: "if you want to know how this thing ends just play the next game" seems quite cheap to me....
Totally! So many unanswered questions and he's still teasing us with a new game.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
but the games are linked, we get that from TGO trailer too

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

newvoodoo

Apr 27, 2017
Well, that final scene was kinda boring imo...
Madalyn is by far the most interesting character for me since it always feels that she is adding sth. to the story or gives the player sth. to think about while some others are just...there.

Overall the game started out way better than it finished.
Nevertheless NLT is still one of the most reliable devs out there and his games are definitely among the best on this site.

Reactions: Rumplepuss

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
walkthrough if any1 gives 2 sh!ts;
:D
Thanks for the info, of course, but seriously: a WT for an update where there is no interaction whatsoever and which contains only a sex scene that can't be showed un Youtube? Guy has a lot of free time, methinks... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: groq and DD69-1

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
The best and sexiest thing for me was Madalyn throwing open the church doors, strutting up the isle, and depositing the soul crystal on the altar. :love: The orgy was laughable although I appreciate the amount of effort and work that must have gone into creating it, but only teenage virgins could be turned on by epic silliness on that scale surely? (I don't know if it was meant to be but the dialogue in that scene was hilarious!) All I can say is thank goodness ToN ended with this update before it has a chance to become even worse after being so incredibly good to begin with. :rolleyes: Hopefully TGO will be better, or if not better then at least slower to decline. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: worldofmac84

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So only Naomi and Kylie do not get dick in the grand-gangbang - well, I guess we now know who the devs think are worst girls

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes