• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Hey everyone! Maybe someone can help me out with this one... I just finished the last update (54101) but my completion is still at 53%. I've got Pricia's page and played the scene, got Janet's profile, and of course got to the point to which the game says I've finished this update. What could I be missing?
you did beter than me, i ended on 48 procent and dont know why

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of using groundbreaking AI technology in video upscaling, providing the animations with much needed improvements through enlarging it into a higher resolution a long with enhancing it by adding an incredible amount of detail where need be. - A stunning visual upgrade from the original videos.
View attachment 832425
Comparison Shots: |

Download: LIGHT* | -
*Similar enhancements were used while still maintaining the default resolution.
I heavily recommend this version instead due to the very limiting nature of RPGM; You will experience major performance issues such as stuttering, slowdowns, buffering and FPS drops otherwise.
That being said, both go perfectly hand in hand. Take only what you need from DARK, and let LIGHT take care of the rest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next installment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. \(✿◠‿◠)/
what r the difference light and dark ?

Michael333333

Mar 2, 2018
Could anyone help me? I stucked in 50%. I don't have Clare's number in the contact. I couldn't find Diana or Clare. When I go to the camping area, it says "I need to call Diana before it's too late." There is no cleaning oil in the mart.

iflixisgood

Oct 7, 2020
Here is an updated incest patch: (It includes all definitions and have one of the definitions edited for text compatibility.)

Install instructions:
Unzip the file.
PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder
MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw
Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
Hi first time posting question, just curious the incest patch is to not show incest or to show incest?

skyee94

Jul 5, 2020
Help. I'm on windows. I extract the update files to the v51092 game and when i open it, it says Failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
It's a week since this months first update and the OP has not been updated for the Mac version. I tried the Mac update only and it showed up in my finder with a big NO symbol on it, indicating it was corrupted and I could not open it. And when I tried to copy the window files to add to the previous full Mac update, the window update is behind a RAR file which for some reason I can't figure out is something I cannot open on my mac.

Damn. Looks like I'm just going to have to keep on waiting until someone finally posts the full update for the Mac, preferably being a zip file.

kakalee

May 20, 2019
Can anyone guide me to translate this game with auto tool? I use Translator ++ but can't extract the dialogue for translation
Sorry my English is very bad, so I have to use gg translate

kookieman12

Nov 18, 2017
Lost interest in this game since the last few updates.. now its impossible to play without walkthrough and it's got hardly any story left as MC already fucking everyone......

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
If you have last version before update than you can use "update only"
If you have some older bulit you must use all updates from than to newest version. There is sometime better use full bulid of last version.
Currently i have this version,"Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.48091".

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Personally I would be happy to see less sex in return for more story and game play. The last few updates were more like sex manga which you sit and watch passively, but don't participate in actively as a player, than an adult adventure game, and, for me at least, games like this eventually become tiresome and predictable. (n)

Last edited:
Reactions: DonDimonGames

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Why can't i just download the latest update & skip the "51092"...? Any reason behind it...?
Thanks for helping out,mate.
Depends what you mean with latest update.
In the OP you'll have links under DOWNLOAD. Those are the full game. If you download this you have the full game and can just play from your old save.

Abit further down there's also links under UPDATE ONLY. These just have the files ONLY of the update itself and not of the full game or the previous update.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

N1ce

Jun 12, 2020
Because Android phones need root to see save files, when new version comes out, can I just install it over the old one and keep my save same or will it be vanilla? Don't want to root my phone just because save files. Thanks in advance. :)

Baloo777

Aug 30, 2020
Because Android phones need root to see save files, when new version comes out, can I just install it over the old one and keep my save same or will it be vanilla? Don't want to root my phone just because save files. Thanks in advance. :)
As long as u install the update without Uninstalling the old game u will keep ur saves

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes