bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
I'm considering playing this game for the first time and I just wanted to ask a few questions before I do.

1. Do I need to have played Lust Epidemic first to understand the story of Treasure of Nadia or can I play it without any knowledge of the first game? I haven't played Lust Epidemic nor plan to since it's not my cup of tea but what exactly will I be missing if I don't play Lust Epidemic? Spoilers allowed.
2. What's the extent of the voice acting of this game? Like are all scenes fully voiced or is it just the sex scenes (such as moaning, etc)?
3. Since it's an RPGM type of game, how grindy will this be? If you guys can, around how many hours does it take to finish this game in general?

Thanks for the help!

zamu3l

Dec 12, 2021
I'm considering playing this game for the first time and I just wanted to ask a few questions before I do.

1. Do I need to have played Lust Epidemic first to understand the story of Treasure of Nadia or can I play it without any knowledge of the first game? I haven't played Lust Epidemic nor plan to since it's not my cup of tea but what exactly will I be missing if I don't play Lust Epidemic? Spoilers allowed.
2. What's the extent of the voice acting of this game? Like are all scenes fully voiced or is it just the sex scenes (such as moaning, etc)?
3. Since it's an RPGM type of game, how grindy will this be? If you guys can, around how many hours does it take to finish this game in general?

Thanks for the help!
1. You don't have to play lust epidemic, but I would recommend that you play it if you have the time. There are some plot points that happen across both games and some characters that make an appearence from the first game. So, if you don't want to play Lust Epidemic, just look at a summary of the story.
2. IIRC, voice acting it not that extensive during gameplay, just some repeated lines. But, the story cutscenes are fully animated and fully voiced.
3. There is some grind, and it can get very annoying at times if you're not used to it or if you're not following the walkthrough. I'd say it takes around 35 ish hours to finish the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluewolfzer

johd1

May 16, 2022
Just downloaded, and the main menu and cutscenes look like this. Wtf happened?? I downloaded from 3 different links and they all look the same.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Just downloaded, and the main menu and cutscenes look like this. Wtf happened?? I downloaded from 3 different links and they all look the same.
As joelurmel suggests you have a problem with your graphic hardware (or driver), cuz there are no real graphic settings in this game.

Reactions: johd1

digiguyalex

Feb 4, 2024

Thanks for the help!
I think this game is one of the best and you should definitly play.
1- No need but it can be fun because they did some easter egg of the previous one.
2- There is actual voice line specific to moment and scenes, pretty cool.
3- this is grindy as it should be.

SCMDR

Jul 6, 2023
So I found the files, and I overwrote the latest save avaliable which is the 92% save, but when I booted the game, it says that the progress is only 87% and the scene player is missing 4 scenes at the end after scene 114.

Is there something I did wrong?

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes