CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Making the ground for the big update I guess. Last 2 updates were kind of foreplaying with the girls. I like it.

D

Deleted member 506543

Yeah, it is a wee bit disappointing. But the mansion sequence, probably chewed up a fair amount of dev time.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I remember playing this LONG time ago and so much has been added since then. Anyone know if the other game by the same dev Lust Epidemic is similar to this? I enjoy the slow corruption type thing or like in this one the innocent girl being swayed by mc.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I remember playing this LONG time ago and so much has been added since then. Anyone know if the other game by the same dev Lust Epidemic is similar to this? I enjoy the slow corruption type thing or like in this one the innocent girl being swayed by mc.
In LE at least as it all slowly developed. In this game, everyone spread their legs very quickly, in just 10 updates. Only Alfred remained innocent, but I think it's not for long

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Also I am having an issue where when I use the "incest" patch it is giving me an error saying the there is a modified config file and won't let me save, also the names are still janet and the sister can't remember her name. xD Anyone know the issue and how to solve it. I've completed 9%, I know it doesn't sound like much but I'd rather not have to start from the beginning again. xD

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Also I am having an issue where when I use the "incest" patch it is giving me an error saying the there is a modified config file and won't let me save, also the names are still janet and the sister can't remember her name. xD Anyone know the issue and how to solve it. I've completed 9%, I know it doesn't sound like much but I'd rather not have to start from the beginning again. xD
The original patch. You can correct the names in it as you need, but don't forget to keep a backup copy in case of errors.

thanhnam

Mar 6, 2019
View attachment 430103

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-01-14
Release Date: 2020-01-14
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: v16012
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux
(14011): - -
Mac
(14011): - - -
Android
(14011): - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Update Only Files (v14011 to v16012)
Win:
- - -

Extras:
- Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - - - Walkthrough
*This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
really good game 10/10

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes