Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This is a great game, but I'm not sure playing each update is the way to go, I waited until Lust Epidemic was finished to play it because looking for 1 key in an entire huge map without doing anything else is kind of annoying.
It's the other way around : by playing each update as they come out, you get every key/chest during said update, barely needing to run around aimlessly since the key/chest is within the 2-3 new screens you unlock during the update

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
Just tried it there and the MEGA link says TreasureofNadia-Mac-v36061
That's the one I downloaded yesterday and it worked for me.
This "new link" works....but When I tried to launch the game. The icon appears in the desk...and nothing else....Does someone know why ?

Feb 29, 2020
Is there any prediction for a new release ... update? I love this game… all good… the girls, emotion… hoo so anxious to continue… keep it up, this game is great too… congratulations to all.

Reactions: Toncek146

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Just lol ...... Have you even tried reading anything past your own post ? Game's been updated on each 1st and 15th of every month since almost a year ago. No need for any predictions

Reactions: mario cesar longen

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'd say the evidence is pretty clear when they go out of their way to write in a scene in the game directly addressing it.
That's hardly an evidence for accusing the game developers to have put game breaking code into their game, that's just a wild guess!

MerlaGaetan

Aug 20, 2019
Guys I should find 6 torches for light but i can not find sixth. can you help me about it? I found 2 at church 1 at cave 1 at estero park

Juca_20cm

Jun 4, 2019
Hi there. Recently I have lost my save,and had to start the from the beginning. I just reached the end of the 0.36 version, bet I missed one kamasutra page. Can some one help me find out witch page I missed? I don't even know where is the chest neither the chest's key.
Thank you very much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi there. Recently I have lost my save,and had to start the from the beginning. I just reached the end of the 0.36 version, bet I missed one kamasutra page. Can some one help me find out witch page I missed? I don't even know where is the chest neither the chest's key.
Thank you very much.

Its Tasha page, probably is on macca island under a tree on left side

Bathial

Nov 12, 2019
I need a gold talisman for the pirate shovel, but how do you make one, i have the gold ore, and enghoug silver/jade/stone talisman to make it but i cant figure out what exactly i need to use.
And i only have 3 broken keys, i got the one behind library, and the 2 in the church, but cant find the 4th one

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes