GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Freeze to black screen could be codec related, try downloading/updating K-Lite > might help. Crash to desktop with or without massive slowdown is potato PC lacking RAM and MV saying lolnope > you'll need to upgrade said potato or save every 2 mins and close/restart the game every 5. Other than those, search around the thread > a lot of dudes got "stuff" related to freezes/crash
Neither of thoses. Its just freeze on screen, nothing more... My PC is a i5 9th generation with 512SSD, 8 GB and a 1660ti, so its ok. But you have a point here. I will go to update K-lite (thinks mine have 4 months now, but its worth a try) and see what it comes. Thanks!

Edit: Dont work, keeps freezing. The sound keep playing but no commando from mouse or even keyboard is working on...
Capturar.PNG

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Neither of thoses. Its just freeze on screen, nothing more... My PC is a i5 9th generation with 512SSD, 8 GB and a 1660ti, so its ok. But you have a point here. I will go to update K-lite (thinks mine have 4 months now, but its worth a try) and see what it comes. Thanks!

Edit: Dont work, keeps freezing. The sound keep playing but no commando from mouse or even keyboard is working on...
View attachment 801204
Are you on compressed ? Have you tried the full build instead of updating ? Maybe get some random's save and check if it's not yours that's causing issues (do backups, otherwise you'll lose your progress to the new save from said random)

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
Albert is running amok through the city but i have looked in EVERY hause
and cannot find him so how can i stop him if i can't find him any ideas ??? please
any/everybody thanks for help because in e4very walkthrough i have read
is no mention in any of them of Albert running wild through the city !!

kazama09

Jul 18, 2020
what the f**k is wrong with this shit update????
i ask because i am stuck in the shrineroom
after mc shows claire the map and cannot go further
stays in the shrine room this also happens with the full version
and with compressed also with just the update
i have downloaded it from mega any ideas what has gone wrong anybody
or how do i get further ?????
Remove red mod

DayWalker28

Jul 14, 2020
I´m stuck on Extras: 21/22
I´m thinking Alias Profile is missing but i couldnt find it where it should be...
Any ideas ? So im stuck on 47%

Reactions: RickN

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I´m stuck on Extras: 21/22
I´m thinking Alias Profile is missing but i couldnt find it where it should be...
Any ideas ? So im stuck on 47%
Alia's profile was from the previous release (v46). The exact location is in the walkthrough. That, and everything you need to ace the game, is available in this post.

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
the crystal says "kayley ran away to alias house" i cant see a story progress and i have just started v48091 but the walkthrough says the first thing is "Kaley is angry. You better go talk to her." Go to Janet's Home. Go to Kaley's room... but nothing happens
i got naomis profile but cant start the story.never used a mod.help please??

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes