PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 809767
Soon™ my brothers!
Though seeing how some of you fail to even properly run the game as it is, I'm not sure if this is a good idea..
Looks like Janet? Many people have trouble with following logical threads. Some games are ridiculuously tied to puzzles. The Ancient temple puzzles with their snakes is rather silly, but does hint that if the player cannot solve these for the prizes, they may expect trouble with finding the clues in the game. Treasure hunting with no anthropology training, is all I can say. And the fallacy that the thread with Janet may not be released because of the general beta's abilities I find funny.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Game is actually at 48% completion: if you are at 47% you probably missed some item (profile/page/booty call etc....)
Good to know, thank you for your suggested check. I may purposefully skip some of the booty call scenes on the phone, waiting for a more interesting exchange of ideas and fluids. The foot fetish is rather silly to me, but whatever trips ones triggers and floats their boats... I don't mind. Personnaly when asked to do some abuse, I have walked away from those that want more permanent or bleeding. Not for me, as are some other things. Its good to know the safe word!

headonastick

May 22, 2020
Treasure of Nadia [v48091] [NLT Media]

Original Size (PC): 2.8 GB

Compressed version for PC : 462MB

Win/Linux : - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Is there a compressed Android version can't get the regular apk to install which has never happened before!

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Hi guys, does anyone know how to get rid of the thorn bushes?
I've been doing some search but I couldn't find any hint

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hi guys, does anyone know how to get rid of the thorn bushes?
I've been doing some search but I couldn't find any hint
What the above Omnikuken tried to say is, the dev "NLT" has not yet, created that content. If you plaid the previously released Lust games, you might remember the bushes were wacked with machetes of varing quality. I expect something like that to become available. Time will tell. You can NOT yet cut through the thorn bushes my friend.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
What the above Omnikuken tried to say is, the dev "NLT" has not yet, created that content. If you plaid the previously released Lust games, you might remember the bushes were wacked with machetes of varing quality. I expect something like that to become available. Time will tell. You can NOT yet cut through the thorn bushes my friend.
I had pretty much guessed as much

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
What the
I had pretty much guessed as much
Excellent, intuitiveness. As they taught us in the Navy, the only stupid question is the one you failed to ask. Better to ask and appear temporarily foolish (not your case as, myself having asked the question previously too), than to fail to inquire and cause others harm because you made assumptions.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes