Mikor987

May 20, 2020
It's done!!!

Thank you so much my friend... It's sad that we didn't solve this problem, but now I can continue my game.
Thanks a lot again!!
Great!

Now the daredevil I am would re-enter the Parlor, summon Evie, and asked her why the heck were you freezing my game!

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Great!

Now the daredevil I am would re-enter the Parlor, summon Evie, and asked her why the heck were you freezing my game!
As I said, I was sick of fuck Pricia in the Ass... I've done it 30 ou 40 times a row!!
Now I've gone find the items that I missed so far... just to keep 48% as needed to be..
Thanks again Dude!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
As I said, I was sick of fuck Pricia in the Ass... I've done it 30 ou 40 times a row!!
Now I've gone find the items that I missed so far... just to keep 48% as needed to be..
Thanks again Dude!
I tried your save and was able to finish the scene without an issue same as Mikor987. So, the real problem is on your side the question is: What cause the freeze? :unsure:

Reactions: Mikor987

disso

Jan 2, 2018
Everytime I hand the oil to PRiscia my game freezes... anyone having the same problem?
I did, when I was standing behind her desk (next to her sprite) as there had been a glitch approaching her from the from and getting the game to let me talk to her.

I reloaded and approached normally and it worked.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 809767
Soon™ my brothers!
Though seeing how some of you fail to even properly run the game as it is, I'm not sure if this is a good idea..
Looks like Janet? Many people have trouble with following logical threads. Some games are ridiculuously tied to puzzles. The Ancient temple puzzles with their snakes is rather silly, but does hint that if the player cannot solve these for the prizes, they may expect trouble with finding the clues in the game. Treasure hunting with no anthropology training, is all I can say. And the fallacy that the thread with Janet may not be released because of the general beta's abilities I find funny.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes