ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I didn't spoof for items. Just for money cause it was getting ridiculous, and as I stated. Before I even gave myself money I wasn't finding talismans anymore. They just stopped appearing. So I couldn't make money, so I couldn't progress. So I gave myself money.

Now you're saying that the game itself stops giving items when you have too much money? I don't mind trying to find the items. That's fine. It was just the complete grind for money. How many in and out of screens just to get talismans to spawn. Eventually they just stopped. So I gave myself money instead. *shrugs*
If you do this early enough in the game, you blow the money cap and ALL items stop spawning.

It's a built-in anti-cheat from the dev that some members here call a 'bug', but is actually a 'choice' by the dev: Play the game as intended (as in, don't cheat), or get trapped by some of these issues.

Reactions: Nelix171

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
If you do this early enough in the game, you blow the money cap and ALL items stop spawning.

It's a built-in anti-cheat from the dev that some members here call a 'bug', but is actually a 'choice' by the dev: Play the game as intended (as in, don't cheat), or get trapped by some of these issues.
I did not know this, and I gave myself money around 25% cause nothing was showing up anymore for me.

So as I said, I wasn't finding talismans even before I gave myself money, but the response to my question was just...yikes.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ The hard $ limit in early % takes into account your $ and the value of junk in inventory. NLT put the limit pretty low before v20, so you can cap it easily (since you barely need over 10k total for all the store stuff you'd be required for calls). You'd also need to farm for hours non-stop to hit the limit with merely only stones and jades (a silver this early is 99% not spawning ever).

Unless there's some hidden variable in saves that keeps count of whatever the limit is when you saved, irrelevant of what version you're at, there shouldn't be a hard limit anymore (in v54) and you should be able to farm for days and junk would still spawn. If that's the case and you still can't see anything spawn : you got some other major issues in-game

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I did not know this, and I gave myself money around 25% cause nothing was showing up anymore for me.

So as I said, I wasn't finding talismans even before I gave myself money, but the response to my question was just...yikes.
You made the overall problem clear with your statement "... before I gave myself money...".

In the early game, items no longer spawn if you have capped the allowed money amount, you need to spend some of it.

There is no game-necessary purpose (although there may be a PLAYER-laziness purpose) to modify your data in this game. I would suggest you try again without these modifications, since the overall payoff is both more consistent AND more fulfilling.

Feb 13, 2019
i was wondering what are your favourite girls in the game. Mine 1st Kaley 2nd Jessica 3rd Emily
Mine are Diana, Sofia and Clare. Naomi and Alia are overdone. Jessica and Priscia are barely involved in the story but Jess is hot. Normally i don't like tattoos but Tasha is really hot. Madelyn is a bit too old for my taste. Kaley is very cute. Emily is good but she doesn't have much spice in her relation to the MC like she's just a friend to him not his dad's employer,rival or possible killer and she's not related to MC so there is no incest angle at all. Janet i force myself to dislike since i know she's only going to get good scenes way later on so there's no point hoping for a scene with her.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
One point twenty-one gigawatts dollars?
if he enjoys this, that's fine
Everyone can play how they want and that is none of your business.

| Cheater.

No.
You are completely wrong.
Editing a variable is not a scam, not wrong and not something that can be criticized. Not even from you.

| This game needs no cheats,

For me, it need.
If you're too uneducated to understand that, that's your problem.
let the others play how they want and how they enjoy it

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Omnikuken ZenGarden Nikushimi oCATo

Omnikuken is right. The game has a max net worth cap calculated from your items + money. The max net worth is set to 99999999 (99 millions) after a conversation with Sofia - before that, the max is set to 50 million (see screenshots from dev's code)!

Hopefully this puts an end to the constant money debate here.
1602659569840.png 1602659653182.png

Reactions: Dripping

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

hazdj

Jan 22, 2020
So I'm missing either a chest key or a broken key. I've been through the picture walkthroughs showing where all of these are, and I cannot locate one or the other.

I currently have three broken keys in my inventory. I believe you're supposed to make 2 x chest keys with the broken keys, but because I made a pirate key (1 x pirate medallion plus 3 x broken keys), I only have three broken keys left over and am unable to finish the second key. I needed the pirate key for a pirate chest.

I know where the last chest is. I've been through every page in the picture walkthroughs and cannot find the last chest key.

Am I supposed to have two or three left over broken keys by the end of update 54?

Also, I cannot find the last "extra", which I assume is a profile.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
So I'm missing either a chest key or a broken key. I've been through the picture walkthroughs showing where all of these are, and I cannot locate one or the other.

I currently have three broken keys in my inventory. I believe you're supposed to make 2 x chest keys with the broken keys, but because I made a pirate key (1 x pirate medallion plus 3 x broken keys), I only have three broken keys left over and am unable to finish the second key. I needed the pirate key for a pirate chest.

I know where the last chest is. I've been through every page in the picture walkthroughs and cannot find the last chest key.

Am I supposed to have two or three left over broken keys by the end of update 54?

Also, I cannot find the last "extra", which I assume is a profile.
See here:
Picture WALKTHROUGH & LISTS
4) . . List of all Chest Keys
5) . . List of all Broken Keys

You need 4 Broken Keys

v54101 (11).png

Last edited:

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
You made the overall problem clear with your statement "... before I gave myself money...".

In the early game, items no longer spawn if you have capped the allowed money amount, you need to spend some of it.

There is no game-necessary purpose (although there may be a PLAYER-laziness purpose) to modify your data in this game. I would suggest you try again without these modifications, since the overall payoff is both more consistent AND more fulfilling.
Idk, I was at like 15$ and was trying to farm talismans cause I had to buy things from the mart as well as from the mast. So I was attempting to farm talismans, but stopped finding any. I didn't have any in my inventory either.

Oh well. I've gotten farther since, but now that I know this game had something built in I now understand my problem. Thanks for being a bit more chill about it than some of the other people.

Reactions: Nelix171
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes