S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Had the team mentioned that the scenes of ToN would be more than LE ?

So far the progress is a quarter but the scenes are 60% of that from LE
Why not ask him yourself. He is quite active there

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
It says I need to get Alumina from the store, but I could only buy the tablets. What should I do?

Bartjuhhh020

Apr 5, 2020
Help wanted!!!

I'm in version 27041.
I can't get Pricia to the library.
There is no green! at the library.
I've been to every area, have made every bootycall, have all the items you can buy (most expensive is my roof line job 10K),talked to everyone, pricia has all the ginseng plants she wants.

What the f*ck am I missing???

I'm stuck in the game.... Only thing I can do right now is that stupid fishing game and wander endlessly in the jungle to get some talismans

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
what do your mean?

if you're looking for the green and red lights: there are 2 lights at the sides of the entrance door when you get into the upper studio, click them and they'll toggle from red to green. Set them accordingly to the clue.

Bartjuhhh020

Apr 5, 2020
what do your mean?

if you're looking for the green and red lights: there are 2 lights at the sides of the entrance door when you get into the upper studio, click them and they'll toggle from red to green. Set them accordingly to the clue.
That won't work... Those light are for a different mission

Sep 27, 2019

I'm not quite sure what you mean but the percentage increase towards completion (100%) per release has so far been:

3%, 6%, 11%,14%, 16%,19%, 21%, 23%, 25%, 27%

So the average increase per update so far has been:

( 3 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2) / 10 % ≈ 2.7%

With two updates a month ToN moves forward at about 5.4% per month approximately.

We are currently at 27% completion with 73% to go which means that ToN should be completed in about 73/5.4 ≈ 13.5 months based on the foregoing, i.e., about the middle to the end of June 2021. (If the size of the updates remain similar for the duration.) ToN is going to end up another NLT multi-gigabyte game, which is Kool and the Gang as far as I am concerned, bigger than and with a much longer development cycle than Lust Epidemic by the look of things.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bone5
Sep 27, 2019
Oh don't get me wrong I will eventually just like I did with Lust. But that prob wont be till the relationship with Janet has more content. Till then I would pref to just check out the new animations every update. I don't mind spoilers most times.
Delayed gratification I believe it's called which one of my girlfriends swore was the best way to "wring the most pleasure" out of certain kinds of activities according to her. She was kind of right when it came to real life and you'll have to tell me if the same thing holds true about enjoying the portrayal of such things in RPG games are concerned sometime in the future. As for me, well, I am not usually such a patient soul and find myself looking forward to fortnightly ToN updates with great anticipation.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
Help wanted!!!

I'm in version 27041.
I've been to every area, have made every bootycall, have all the items you can buy (most expensive is my roof line job 10K),talked to everyone, pricia has all the ginseng plants she wants.

I'm stuck in the game.... Only thing I can do right now is that stupid fishing game and wander endlessly in the jungle to get some talismans
have you done gave or can you sell her the ginseng the first one would be ginseng and then the red ginseng dont know if that has anything to do with it because you meet her there before you go looking for the other plant she needs

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
It says I need to get Alumina from the store, but I could only buy the tablets. What should I do?
the Alumina is beside the gold and silver ore in the store so far you only need to buy it once so when you do it will not show up again dont know if it will again in other updates

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
so I repeat my question how to get the keys to the chests I already have about 4-5 and I don't have a single key ?

Apr 5, 2020
so I repeat my question how to get the keys to the chests I already have about 4-5 and I don't have a single key ?
Have you been in Madalyn's apartment?There are three statues just outside the room which you can destroy with pickaxe, and then you should move the circle stone to the hole.When you do it you key will spawn in Madalyn's room.Then move right , and enter new room, open the chest(there should be kamasutra paper for Emily inside).There is an candle in Madalyn's apartment which you can light up, so do it, and when you get out of her apartment , one chest key will be in empty space, right to the main door of the church.Also, there is an old map in your inventory, and when you enter Estero Park , go to the westernmost part of park, open the map in inventory, and it will show you hidden key location.Good luck.

kobrakay

Jul 17, 2018
first time im stuck , soul crystal says go buy aluminia from squalmart , but nune show up , anyone know whats up ??

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Help wanted!!!

I'm in version 27041.

I'm not sure, but try talk with Michael, he is in cave at Naomi's island

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes