qwertyboss

Apr 2, 2020
The Philweed still doesn't respawn right?

We just got a single new one, or am I missing something? I have only 3 in the potion lab.

MarcoocraM

Jun 29, 2018
it doesn't work, I'm having this problem in the final part of 23% when you have to go to the cave of estero park to meet Kaley, and I wanted to try to put another save but I can't

Xanado

May 9, 2018
it doesn't work, I'm having this problem in the final part of 23% when you have to go to the cave of estero park to meet Kaley, and I wanted to try to put another save but I can't
When you are trying to use someone elses saves you need to add their Defaultconfig.rpgsave & Defaultglobal.rpgsave. If you don't the game wont know there is a save available in that particular location. (Although using another persons Defaultconfig.rpgsave & Defaultglobal.rpgsave might hide your other saves)

There is a workaround if you don't have/want to use those files:

Go into the game and create a save in a slot (note the number of the slot).
Rename the downloaded save so that the number corresponds to the save you just made.
Paste the renamed save file into the save folder overwriting the save thats already there.
Start the game and load the save. (It will say its at 0% but will show correct percentage if you save and re -load it.)

Good Luck

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The Philweed still doesn't respawn right?

We just got a single new one, or am I missing something? I have only 3 in the potion lab.
Philweed is 100% story-based. You can't miss it and it doesn't respawn. If you got 3, you're ok

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
got to hear ..............and hear, dont know if you male or female (there is less change people think between them (i had only female friend , (there more open minded) happy to see your not a "dickbrain " (can be female too , dickbrain is think with with you dick/pussy , your a real brainer............
Since these questions are hardly anything that interests many here, I write my answer in spoilers.
Please edit your post and do the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
2 week wait? :*(

Wonder when we can muck about under the lighthouse and what caves and sexy times it probably leads

MarcoocraM

Jun 29, 2018
When you are trying to use someone elses saves you need to add their Defaultconfig.rpgsave & Defaultglobal.rpgsave. If you don't the game wont know there is a save available in that particular location. (Although using another persons Defaultconfig.rpgsave & Defaultglobal.rpgsave might hide your other saves)

There is a workaround if you don't have/want to use those files:

Go into the game and create a save in a slot (note the number of the slot).
Rename the downloaded save so that the number corresponds to the save you just made.
Paste the renamed save file into the save folder overwriting the save thats already there.
Start the game and load the save. (It will say its at 0% but will show correct percentage if you save and re -load it.)

Good Luck
the problem is that I can't find the folder

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
That's 17, but there's another out there, isn't there? Can anyone figure out which one I'm missing?

Thanks,
thwartme
Reasonably certain that's all that there should be at this time. 17 keys for 17 (available) chests... OOPS! It's 18, you're right. Don't know which one you're missing. Maybe post your Booty Calls? Knowing which one is missing will narrow the possibilities.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Reasonably certain that's all that there should be at this time. 17 keys for 17 (available) chests... OOPS! It's 18, you're right. Don't know which one you're missing. Maybe post your Booty Calls? Knowing which one is missing will narrow the possibilities.
Thanks! I found it. I was mistaken, I had NOT found all previous keys. I was actually missing #12. My mistake, sorry.

Reactions: whatsit2u
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes