Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ There was never any error ever, aside that 1 time in v46 when NLT didn't put the wasp image. Everything and every time some random comes out moaning the game fucked, it's 1000000000000% their fault. There's no need to even argue against them, just point and laugh while trying to keep your sanity over the sheer amount of fail thrown at this thread

Oct 25, 2020
Yes I see. It is exactly as you say: the Gamecore ToN has a serious bug.
To fix the bug, you have to delete the game completely and restart with a fresh full version. Since you can't do that as a player with Gemecore, you can't fix the error. For details see here . You can try to retry with an old save from v56102 or v54101. If that doesn't help, then you can't do anything about it. You have to wait until Gamecore uploads the upcoming version from November 15th, 2020 and hope that the bug is gone. The best thing would be to play with your own PC. Then, if something is stuck, you can send me the save to be repaired.

addendum ... now I have an idea ...
Just make only one Rock bomb and go into the lighthouse first and use this bomb. Only then do the 2nd bomb and try to go to the aloe plant. maybe ... maybe ... this helps ...
The bug is fixed.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
can anyone post the Weekly Report?

(Sorry for my bad english)

Unlocked

We're from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia, which features 3 new scenes and a new Kamasutra Page as well as new temples puzzles, a certain someone in a new outfit, and a visit from a character mentioned in Lust Epidemic!

In other news, the first round of designs for the next game are complete. These are works in progress so your feedback is welcome!
Click *Here to give your feedback on the character designs.
At this time, character descriptions will have to wait. Names and visuals are all you'll have to go on right now, but more content will come later.
Thank you all for the support! I look forward to the sharing with you all the exciting new chapters of Treasure of Nadia and all the big story beats coming up!

*Sorry there was a hyperlink here that I simply didn't put because even though they might get leaked, I still think it's best for all that only Patrons will get and use it to submit their thoughts and ideas for the future game.
As for the pictures of new characters I'm so sorry but I won't upload it.

Obera

Nov 7, 2020
Because two update only files were posted within hours of each other, you will need to go to the first page of this thread and upload the 56% version and upzip it. Then unzip the current 58% version. This will fix the problem.

The exact same thing happened to me.

Thx Man!

it worked

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018

Unlocked

We're from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia, which features 3 new scenes and a new Kamasutra Page as well as new temples puzzles, a certain someone in a new outfit, and a visit from a character mentioned in Lust Epidemic!

In other news, the first round of designs for the next game are complete. These are works in progress so your feedback is welcome!
At this time, character descriptions will have to wait. Names and visuals are all you'll have to go on right now, but more content will come later.
Thank you all for the support! I look forward to the sharing with you all the exciting new chapters of Treasure of Nadia and all the big story beats coming up!

*Sorry there was a hyperlink here that I simply didn't put because even though they might get leaked, I still think it's best for all that only Patrons will get and use it to submit their thoughts and ideas for the future game.
Man, you are truly cockblock,i swear that im actually click on *here to...* for characters design :ROFLMAO:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

Unlocked

What a cunt, i miss the other dude who used to post stuff here.
But anyways, it looks like the time has come for Madalyn to get a booty call, considering she's next in line for a booty call after Clare and everytime a new character gets a booty call, they also get a new skin

• Thinking Face
Reactions: caspian90
Apr 1, 2020
hey guys I need some help finding the 4 broken keys in update 54101
I have the broken keys from the crypt, the jungle after scaring the jaguar and under the lighthouse after blowing the second wall. Any idea where I can find the last one? Cause the guide says I should already be having all 4 by this point

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
hey guys I need some help finding the 4 broken keys in update 54101
I have the broken keys from the crypt, the jungle after scaring the jaguar and under the lighthouse after blowing the second wall. Any idea where I can find the last one? Cause the guide says I should already be having all 4 by this point
See 5.) . all Broken Keys
Here all 14 Broken Key and Tomb Key segments up to the end of v58111.
At the end of v58111 there are 2 Broken Keys and 2 Tomb Key segments in the inventory.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
What a cunt, i miss the other dude who used to post stuff here.
But anyways, it looks like the time has come for Madalyn to get a booty call, considering she's next in line for a booty call after Clare and everytime a new character gets a booty call, they also get a new skin
A-hole fine

I'm downloading them right now

• Red Heart
Reactions: phill_leotardo
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes