Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
What a cunt, i miss the other dude who used to post stuff here.
But anyways, it looks like the time has come for Madalyn to get a booty call, considering she's next in line for a booty call after Clare and everytime a new character gets a booty call, they also get a new skin
Don't think Madalyn is getting a booty call, the weekly report would mention a new BC. The new outfit is just Janet in that dress she hinted at last update

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
the ones I like the most are:

- Callie
- Lillian
- Nellie
- Choe

who do you think will be the mother (and maybe the sister) of the MC?

(Sorry for my bad english )

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Andrea, Melissa and Nellie (and possibly Kimberly), in my opinion, will be the main "evil" characters in the new game with which the new MC will have to fight. Do you guys think so too?

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

lilcleotorres

Aug 17, 2020
I've just encountered a bit of a weird glitch while playing. I've finished the last update (58%) but tried to get some more money by gathering ingredients for the massage oil. While walking through a part of the jungle I've come across the Christmas tree. I've picked it up, went to my house and switched the trees on in my front yard.

However, ever since doing that I've now dropped down to 57% and I no longer have access to a part of the map that i previously bombed my way to.

My broken tomb key are also no longer in the inventory. There just is an empty space in the inventory list with a x1 at the end. I can highlight it, but there is no text or explanation of what the item is. Very weird.

Any one else have that problem?

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes