May 21, 2018
This one has been on the periphery of interest for a long while now, but I was always turned away by the reviews pointing out its flaws, which were just enough to be a deal breaker for me. So, you know, consider me genuinely impressed to see a dev actually take criticism to heart and work out a fix. It was, I imagine, no small task. I know I am just one small voice among the multitudes, but for what that voice is worth, your work is appreciated and valued. Looking forward to finally experiencing it when I have the time. <3

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TrialsOfTheSuccubi-3.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: indyc

atharos

Nov 18, 2017
Thanks! I'm here to convey whatever details you might want or in PM. I didn't want to be super specific in game both to save space and to not spoil it for those that might care.

Version 3.1 with new content and TIMER SKIPS is uploaded in the requested games so now we wait for the official upload.

:coffee: For those who want it now! Pixeldrain
These improvements are a godsend, the game is so fun now
Also the new content is pretty cool, I think there's more anal but I might be wrong (there will never be enough anal)

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
I don't understand what the goal is. From what i understood, i can't give in to the succubi because the game ends. I also can't ignore them because the game ends. There is no quest log, no walkthrough or anything. What am i supposed to actually do that makes this a game? Just go from room to room and see the pictures?

Reactions: Sirren

Nukemouse

Apr 5, 2023
I don't understand what the goal is. From what i understood, i can't give in to the succubi because the game ends. I also can't ignore them because the game ends. There is no quest log, no walkthrough or anything. What am i supposed to actually do that makes this a game? Just go from room to room and see the pictures?
The idea is to resist temptation, or in some cases succumb to it, but generally after meeting certain conditions. There are many different endings, but the general idea is you have to balance stopping them from bad ending you, seeing the stuff you want to see, and trying to get with the character you want to get with. Its kind of about testing what you can get away with and survive/meet your goals.
Some of the reason its weird is that this game was originally built for a community of people with an orgasm denial fetish, they want to edge all day and never cum.

Last edited:

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
If the game ends because you are ignoring them you are not playing on easy mode and ignoring the ! warning on choices. What are you supposed to do? Whatever you feel like doing as long as you survive it. It will shift the story to your actions so it is an opportunity to role play tons of scenarios/paths - and actually interact with them!

Think of your lust/soul as a currency to spend to accomplish sexy stuff. You can blow it all early or save it up for later stuff or spend it on what gets you going.

Every bit of completion % you gain including "game overs" will lead towards unlocking more features. If someone ever managed to make an extensive walkthrough then I would be blown away by their dedication because I don't even know how to make one with the level of content and decision web. That being said, if you let me know what kind of content you want to see I can get you there if you ask. Thanks for trying it! Hopefully we can help you make it "click" eventually.

Last edited:

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
If the game ends because you are ignoring them you are not playing on easy mode and ignoring the ! warning on choices. What are you supposed to do? Whatever you feel like doing as long as you survive it. It will shift the story to your actions so it is an opportunity to role play tons of scenarios/paths - and actually interact with them!

Think of your lust/soul as a currency to spend to accomplish sexy stuff. You can blow it all early or save it up for later stuff or spend it on what gets you going.

Every bit of completion % you gain including "game overs" will lead towards unlocking more features. If someone ever managed to make an extensive walkthrough then I would be blown away by their dedication because I don't even know how to make one with the level of content and decision web. That being said, if you let me know what kind of content you want to see I can get you there if you ask. Thanks for trying it! Hopefully we can help you make it "click" eventually.
Actually, that lust/soul being currency analogy actually helped. Now that i understand a bit more, the game is quite fun. Thank you :)

yeerk5

May 2, 2020
so on mac I cd'd to the folder, typed in chmod +x and then the executable, but I get an error

"bad interpreter: /bin/bash^M: no such file or directory"

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Add "back" button please...
No one wants it more than I do, unfortunately there is no way to do it in this engine. I too enjoy the rollback from Renpy.

so on mac I cd'd to the folder, typed in chmod +x and then the executable, but I get an error

Same here.
I really have no idea how to help on the Mac front, I'm really sorry. When the person who made that functionality asked for Mac testers no one volunteered so maybe that is why it doesn't get past that? In the meantime, the online link should work just fine for mac users and at this point has one less bug than the downloadable version anyways!

alri

Mar 8, 2019

Same here.
I don't have a Mac, but that's probably due to a wrong EOL (end-of-line) character. Linux and macOS use '\n' while Windows uses '\r\n'. You should be able to change the EOL characters of a file with either a text editor or some command line argument.

Reactions: rsp89798
Apr 11, 2017
Sooooo ...? (Thats the file to start the Game)

#!/bin/bash
DIR=$( cd "$( dirname "${BASH_SOURCE[0]}" )" && pwd )
cd "${DIR}"
. ./config.ini
open http://$host:$port
python server.py $host:$port

LumbarDrop25

Jan 1, 2021
Hi dev, really appreciating your work here. I do have an issue with my save code: i want to transfer my data from my 3.0 offilne version to the latest online version, but i have errors.
The code:

Any tips?

Thank you for your patience.

imagrid1

Feb 16, 2022
There is so incredibly much content, that I just can't stop playing this game. I currently got 15 out of the 102 Endings.
I really like the game and the concept of it. Also how many different fetishes are included.
So props to the developer and very much thanks!

Playing the game this much I encountered some bugs. I don't know if you are aware of those or if I should report them to you. Seeing how dedicated you are to improve the game further.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Hi dev, really appreciating your work here. I do have an issue with my save code: i want to transfer my data from my 3.0 offilne version to the latest online version, but i have errors.
The code:

Any tips?

Thank you for your patience.
This may not work but you can try changing the port of the new version to the same as what it is listed for in your 3.02 version in the config.ini file. Otherwise I'm out of ideas... Transferring saves from one to another has always been a big issue because EOS was never even made to save this way.
My only question for this is does the game include cheats?
For being marked complete at least.
You can edit the json but after about 2 runs worth you should unlock invincible mode which should have most of the things you might want to cheat with. Marked complete was my way of saying no content is "under construction" and that every path has a conclusion at this point. There will be more content on the way and there is already another scene at patreon in testing.
There is so incredibly much content, that I just can't stop playing this game. I currently got 15 out of the 102 Endings.
I really like the game and the concept of it. Also how many different fetishes are included.
So props to the developer and very much thanks!

Playing the game this much I encountered some bugs. I don't know if you are aware of those or if I should report them to you. Seeing how dedicated you are to improve the game further.
Well thank you so much! Please PM me whatever bugs you find, of course I want to take care of all of them.
can some one guide me how to start the game please
Hard to give solutions without any details. If you are on windows, unzip the files.(let me know if this step with 7zip or winzip doesn't make sense) Then you open that folder and double click on "Start Trials of the Succubi.bat". If you did all this and it still does not work let me know.

Reactions: Seawulf00

alri

Mar 8, 2019
Sooooo ...? (Thats the file to start the Game)

#!/bin/bash
DIR=$( cd "$( dirname "${BASH_SOURCE[0]}" )" && pwd )
cd "${DIR}"
. ./config.ini
open http://$host:$port
python server.py $host:$port
I converted the .command file to Unix line-endings. Download the 7zip attachment, unarchive and overwrite the existing "Start_on_MacOS.command" file in your game folder and try to run it (you may need to chmod it again). If that doesn't help, someone with access to a Mac needs to take this further.

Please post if this works, in which case indyc can use the fixed .command file in the future.

Jkern37

Jan 27, 2019
newest version won't work for me. 7 zip failing when trying to unpack spark file and antivirus doesn't like teh spark file either. downloaded it once earlier and wouldn't run. kept going to the 127.x.x.x webpage and that wouldn't run. any help?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes