Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How do I get ntr route?
which one? :LOL:

This may not work but you can try changing the port of the new version to the same as what it is listed for in your 3.02 version in the config.ini file. Otherwise I'm out of ideas... Transferring saves from one to another has always been a big issue because EOS was never even made to save this way.

You can edit the json but after about 2 runs worth you should unlock invincible mode which should have most of the things you might want to cheat with. Marked complete was my way of saying no content is "under construction" and that every path has a conclusion at this point. There will be more content on the way and there is already another scene at patreon in testing.

Well thank you so much! Please PM me whatever bugs you find, of course I want to take care of all of them.

Hard to give solutions without any details. If you are on windows, unzip the files.(let me know if this step with 7zip or winzip doesn't make sense) Then you open that folder and double click on "Start Trials of the Succubi.bat". If you did all this and it still does not work let me know.
Less of a bug than a UI frustration - there doesnt appear to be any back/continue button in the expanded hint screens for a given character.

Meaning upon ending a game, and viewing a characters hint screen, you must reload the browser window or whatever to continue.

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
which one? :LOL:

Less of a bug than a UI frustration - there doesnt appear to be any back/continue button in the expanded hint screens for a given character.

Meaning upon ending a game, and viewing a characters hint screen, you must reload the browser window or whatever to continue.
Lmao Idk any one where she either cheats, get gangbanged, starts a bbc thing going, whatever except lesbian. I ended the game but with a dom sub ending rather than any of the others.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Lmao Idk any one where she either cheats, get gangbanged, starts a bbc thing going, whatever except lesbian. I ended the game but with a dom sub ending rather than any of the others.
just ignore the fiancee during every text message, and end the game with some soul left.

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
just ignore the fiancee during every text message, and end the game with some soul left.
Hmmm intereesting. And would the cuckold endings vary from how many texts you ignore or a certain amount of soul will show this type of cuckold event or are they all the same?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
all this same for fiancee - you just have to ignore her everytime.

Other events include stuff like the bj fantasy with lana when you lie down with her and get her orb.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
newest version won't work for me. 7 zip failing when trying to unpack spark file and antivirus doesn't like teh spark file either. downloaded it once earlier and wouldn't run. kept going to the 127.x.x.x webpage and that wouldn't run. any help?
Hmm, this is a tough one. In the past people false flagged these downloads as a virus which makes it go crazy so I hope that wasn't what happened here. My only suggestion is to attempt it with winzip as well but I have almost no technical knowledge sadly. You can also try the online link which is slightly more up to date than the downloadable version anyways.

Yeah, I know about that and it was kind of on purpose to not have someone see every characters hints in a single run. I don't think it was the best way to go about that but I'll look into it again.
Cheats - yes with male and female fiancé. Fiancé getting gangbanged, not yet. Starts a bbc thing going not yet but there is a bbc path with Christie. I would add more NTR but it is hard to make it all optional without coming out of left field.
Any plans to add a gallery in the future?
Unfortunately no because of EOS functionality and coding space. However, one of the folders in the file has nearly 19k photos you can look through. (Spoilers abound)

Reactions: chan1986

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, I know about that and it was kind of on purpose to not have someone see every characters hints in a single run. I don't think it was the best way to go about that but I'll look into it again.
Unfortunately for that goal, you can do just that - if you close the browser at that time, then upon relaunching--> continue game, it resumes at that screen BEFORE the hint route character is selected, so you can rinse and repeat for as many as one would like.

A suggestion for ntr/swinger stuff - presumably as long as it's all tied to the condition of the lana fantasy bj choice, you shouldnt have problems as that's a clear divergence as to whether the player wants those things.

A tip for the guy asking about galleries - you can turn the eos json into a much more readable format by using something like notepad++ to replace all the \r\n with text-newlines (which is what they are anyway), so you get a nice format of all the scene groupings, then can search for something you like by hash in the image folder:

zz.jpg

Reactions: indyc
Apr 11, 2017
I converted the .command file to Unix line-endings. Download the 7zip attachment, unarchive and overwrite the existing "Start_on_MacOS.command" file in your game folder and try to run it (you may need to chmod it again). If that doesn't help, someone with access to a Mac needs to take this further.

Please post if this works, in which case indyc can use the fixed .command file in the future.
Sadly, it does not work.
But thanks for your efforts!

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
A suggestion for ntr/swinger stuff - presumably as long as it's all tied to the condition of the lana fantasy bj choice, you shouldnt have problems as that's a clear divergence as to whether the player wants those things.
I suppose my concern is that to not make it seem like some pasted on out of left field event would take a lot of setup effort - something I'm happy to do but it will take a while for me to weave it in after the long list of other requests that are lower hanging fruit. Thanks for reminding me that I actually use a "cuck" variable for such things haha.
So have you removed your gay tag yet because the game is a FCKING MESS.
I will answer this with slightly more respect than you gave me. You can easily check the current tags and search the previous discussion for how the current tag, which is not simply "gay", acts as a warning to others. That being said, the new prologues alone have more optional cocks added. I also adjusted the short Quinton gay sex ending to be more accessible.

Will it be enough for someone wanting the gay experience? No, but not only is a full fledged gay incubus planned, I have someone who volunteered to contribute on that project. If and when this is accomplished to a certain degree I will alter the tag further. I hope you eventually find the joy you seek.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I see preggo tag, so gotta ask, since its my fetish (lol):
Is it another game about fem/male MC, who gets pregnant from staing close to other people, or we can be the one who do the seeding around here???

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I see preggo tag, so gotta ask, since its my fetish (lol):
Is it another game about fem/male MC, who gets pregnant from staing close to other people, or we can be the one who do the seeding around here???
Only about a third of the female characters can get pregnant and most of the time it is around a 50% chance. But yes - you are the one to do the "seeding".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vitamin433

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
Hard to give solutions without any details. If you are on windows, unzip the files.(let me know if this step with 7zip or winzip doesn't make sense) Then you open that folder and double click on "Start Trials of the Succubi.bat". If you did all this and it still does not work let me know.
[/QUOTE]

Yes i did the same but it shows loading script only attached snapshot

evadnae

May 13, 2020
what is the difference between the 4 stating modes easy, normal, invincible and legendary?
i know that in "invicible mode" you start with 99 souls . So you may let the succubi tempt you far often and longer
( normally it s around 10 souls )

Reactions: indyc

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Yes i did the same but it shows loading script only attached snapshot
Thank you for giving the snapshot! Though there is a way to load it in your normal browser with that link, the only other time I have seen this issue it was fixed from downloading it from a different mirror and trying again. Fingers crossed that is as simple as it is. If not I can try something else or you can always try the online version which has one less bug.

what is the difference between the 4 stating modes easy, normal, invincible and legendary?
i know that in "invicible mode" you start with 99 souls . So you may let the succubi tempt you far often and longer
( normally it s around 10 souls )
Normal mode is 13 souls actually.

Easy mode gives 1 more affection to every girl making it a lot less likely to get an affection loss. You also start with 18 soul. There are a few "easy mode" checks in late game that can prevent you from seeing an ending but there are only about 3 of those. I highly suggest this mode for most players.

Invincible gives a ton of soul and a ton of affection making those losses virtually impossible.

Legendary mode starts all girls at 0 affection and gives you only 9 soul. This is really hard mode where you are just seeing if you can even make it to the end at which point it will give you a special legendary score. Pretty much a mini game for those who know the TOTS systems super well and think they can pull it off.

Reactions: chan1986

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
ok thank you so does that mean you can get an ending even in invincible modes as long you don't hit those easy mode checks?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
ok thank you so does that mean you can get an ending even in invincible modes as long you don't hit those easy mode checks?
Yes, there are tons of endings you can get without losing your all of your soul or affections.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes