jefaulmann1

Mar 16, 2021
Can someone please tell me how to get the Encore Kylie ending? Or how do you get the option of saying someone elses name when having sex with x person?

ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
I might have to send you PMs about this one because you should be able to be caught again. I went through to check the logic and it still works out and I know of others that have seen that path. (Though it is possible I broke something in the recent version). Perhaps the confusion is the fact that the first time to be caught is not in the bathroom - it's "watching TV" with Megan earlier in the day.
EDIT - I and a tester were able to get back to the scene today.

Gosh, no idea on this one. It looks like it is just listing out the contents of the folder. I'll ask some others to see if they know what might have happened.

I would have loved to add videos but unfortunately this EOS engine only allows jpegs. Even the gifs that I have are JPEGS individually separated by timers to try to push engine limitations. I would have loved to have made a better experience in another engine but years and 2500 hours ago, EOS was the only program I could understand enough to get started. It also was the only way for me to host it on the Milovana.com website with an online play link. My second project Keystroke is also in EOS but if I ever make a third thing, it will probably be GADOT now that I am more comfortable and have coding help.
1686983539004.png
it now pops up like this when i try to run it, again i have no idea what the hell happened
EDIT: apparently removing and plugging my drive was the answer for some reason, cos now its working again

Last edited:

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
Can I get help with getting the affair with Mrs. Capone? Best I got was the Divorce ending, and I feel like I'm missing out

Nom Thy Djinn

Feb 15, 2022
Would love to know what triggers Megan appearing. I mean, incest is a little in the "blech" column for me, but she's so naughty that I want to know how to get to her content easily, in addition to having that help me access Mrs. Capones content too (going for the Mommy ending)

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
Can I get help with getting the affair with Mrs. Capone? Best I got was the Divorce ending, and I feel like I'm missing out
i got it by first getting caught by her with megan then panic and ask the succbus to fix the problem for you. and they do but it ends the game

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
i got it by first getting caught by her with megan then panic and ask the succbus to fix the problem for you. and they do but it ends the game
got those, but then the hint screen says that you can go to her place, so I assume theres a way for that to happen

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Could you maybe elaborate? How would you run it with the console when starting it from the .bat? I am super interested in seeing all the variables.

Also, is there any walkthrough/wiki or list of possible paths/endings?
When you start from the .bat it should have opened a window in your browser. When it is running, you right click anywhere in that window and select "inspect". You then find the console tab of that menu. It will give you live updates every time a variable changes.

As far as a walkthrough, none exists but I can help you find the endings you want to see. As far as ending hints, there is one once you see about 3 endings or so each time you finish.
Actually I don't know how to use the console for the
Can someone please tell me how to get the Encore Kylie ending? Or how do you get the option of saying someone elses name when having sex with x person?
I have plans to add more chances to shout someone else's name during sex but currently the only 2 places are after your wedding with Caprice or Quinton (if you had sex with the succubi previously).
Would love to know what triggers Megan appearing. I mean, incest is a little in the "blech" column for me, but she's so naughty that I want to know how to get to her content easily, in addition to having that help me access Mrs. Capones content too (going for the Mommy ending)
She appears on Easter and Christmas. Most on Mrs. Capone's content is on those holidays as well.
If Nikki or Lana actually help you at this spot it shouldn't be ending the game for you. If it is really ending it right then, then something is going really wrong and I would like to know more to fix it.
got those, but then the hint screen says that you can go to her place, so I assume theres a way for that to happen
You can go to her place after a successful mind-wipe. But that opportunity comes near the end of the game - so many scenes later after the mindwipe.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Haha, it honestly wasn't the plan. When I was getting started I never imagined it would have been 1/20th the current size and I only picked ones I could remember the names of. It also helped that they had so many holiday outfits, something somewhat missing with today's galleries. I must not be that much of a product of that time because honestly haven't even heard of either of the ones you mentioned but Caitlynn is impressive.
It's for the best, it wouldn't be a very good edging game. :LOL:
yc.jpg

I really wish there was more caprice stuff, but I dont see how she could be made a more significant part of gameplay without big route changes like somewhere there's a fork to have her come home early (and not just as a "i got home early you're busted game over" kinda way)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Not sure if this is how the game is played but do i srsly have to replay the entire thing to get a different ending and unlock some other content?

And someone mentioned cheats. What exactly is to be expected? Skippable stuff or following a single person route etc?

Thanks in advance

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
is there actually no sex scene for nikki and nicole? or am i just missing out, and also the scene didn't end right there but what i means if once you ask the succbui it just takes you to the capone end with point of no return.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I really wish there was more caprice stuff, but I dont see how she could be made a more significant part of gameplay without big route changes like somewhere there's a fork to have her come home early (and not just as a "i got home early you're busted game over" kinda way)
I do expect to make more prologue content for her and need to think about more ways to weave her in. It will be a long way off but I think there will probably eventually be an incubus attack with our dear lil cap as a target.
Not sure if this is how the game is played but do i srsly have to replay the entire thing to get a different ending and unlock some other content?

And someone mentioned cheats. What exactly is to be expected? Skippable stuff or following a single person route etc?

Thanks in advance
Yes and no. After playing it through 2 or 3 times you will unlock skips to start later in the day with them incrementally getting you further and further. That being said, I think you will be amazed out how little content will repeat if you make different decisions when starting from the beginning. Very few understand how wide the content really is.

is there actually no sex scene for nikki and nicole? or am i just missing out, and also the scene didn't end right there but what i means if once you ask the succbui it just takes you to the capone end with point of no return.
They both have multiple sex scenes but their sex scenes are unfortunately the hardest to find. What do you mean about the Capone end with the point of no return? I am not following what happened or how to help you in the case - let me know!

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
ok what happens is once i ask the succbui to help with the Capone situation, she will ask me go to go her place, at this point if i accept, and go to her place, all story line at the main location is no longer accessible, and the only thing you can get is capone ending. seems like this was by design and not accident.

busha95

Sep 28, 2018
Need Galley Mode Or more detailed walkthrough....
I've tried the femboy and sissy boy route several times, but I'm failing every time...(ㅠ_ㅠ)

MindsOfficial

Dec 2, 2019
does anyone know how to modify variable using something like the console or trough other means. i want to increase the number of souls i have
Don't know if you actually can modify a Milovana game but what i know is that when you played it through a couple of times, you can unlock the Invincible mode which gives you 100 souls at the start of the game.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yes and no. After playing it through 2 or 3 times you will unlock skips to start later in the day with them incrementally getting you further and further. That being said, I think you will be amazed out how little content will repeat if you make different decisions when starting from the beginning. Very few understand how wide the content really is.
Alright but how do i unlock that? Spread wide and far or focus on a specific women in each and every playthrough on normal mode? So far i do not really understand the difference between easy, normal and invincible or is that just the censorship inside the scenes?

Thanks for answering btw :)

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
does anyone know how to modify variable using something like the console or trough other means. i want to increase the number of souls i have
You would have to modify those values in the json file but I don't suggest that. Make sure you are playing on easy mode and soon you will unlock invincible mode which will be all the souls you could want.
ok what happens is once i ask the succbui to help with the Capone situation, she will ask me go to go her place, at this point if i accept, and go to her place, all story line at the main location is no longer accessible, and the only thing you can get is capone ending. seems like this was by design and not accident.
Yeah, once you go to her place it locks a lot of other paths out. I can't remember if you were making a different suggestion or wondering how it worked. Let me know if you want more information.
Need Galley Mode Or more detailed walkthrough....
I've tried the femboy and sissy boy route several times, but I'm failing every time...(ㅠ_ㅠ)
The gallery mode is pretty much the folder that has every picture. I don't know how it would be possible for someone to make a detailed walkthrough because of how many decisions there are. I don't have much time to be detailed here so ask again on Monday.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know if you actually can modify a Milovana game but what i know is that when you played it through a couple of times, you can unlock the Invincible mode which gives you 100 souls at the start of the game.
Alright but how do i unlock that? Spread wide and far or focus on a specific women in each and every playthrough on normal mode? So far i do not really understand the difference between easy, normal and invincible or is that just the censorship inside the scenes?

Thanks for answering btw :)
I think it unlocks around 6% or so completion which should happen after playing it about twice. You get completion % every time you see something new so just go exploring and it will unlock in no time!

The modes don't have anything to do with censorship, they just give you different levels of soul and affection. Earlier in this thread (about a page ago) I listed the exact values you get from each.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Perhaps there was a misunderstanding. The downloadable version does not require an account anywhere to save. It will remember where you were and how much % completion you had everytime you boot it up again with it's autosave feature. The save codes are for when you want to save scum or have a favorite place you want to replay from. Let me know if that did not assuage your issue. Hopefully we can avoid the eating of **** and dying lol.
I don't think it fixed a thing, unfortunately. I'm not too proud to say that I do save scum on occasion. Not only that, I am also prone to what I term revenge tours, where I cheat a game after being frustrated by it and have finally "won", by creating a quasi-goddess mode for myself, or fixing things as they crop up.

I'm actually surprised someone knows that acronym. Well done. It was said in frustration, I'm glad you were laughing afterward.
W.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I don't think it fixed a thing, unfortunately. I'm not too proud to say that I do save scum on occasion. Not only that, I am also prone to what I term revenge tours, where I cheat a game after being frustrated by it and have finally "won", by creating a quasi-goddess mode for myself, or fixing things as they crop up.

I'm actually surprised someone knows that acronym. Well done. It was said in frustration, I'm glad you were laughing afterward.
W.
I had to look up the acronym haha. You can save scum, but only at 8 different areas in the game easily. The other areas you can still save scum but it requires you to reset the game and it when it loads you autosave, it gives you the option to record that save as a super secret code that you can use for scumming. The good news is that none of these saves require an account either.

busha95

Sep 28, 2018
You would have to modify those values in the json file but I don't suggest that. Make sure you are playing on easy mode and soon you will unlock invincible mode which will be all the souls you could want.

Yeah, once you go to her place it locks a lot of other paths out. I can't remember if you were making a different suggestion or wondering how it worked. Let me know if you want more information.

The gallery mode is pretty much the folder that has every picture. I don't know how it would be possible for someone to make a detailed walkthrough because of how many decisions there are. I don't have much time to be detailed here so ask again on Monday.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it unlocks around 6% or so completion which should happen after playing it about twice. You get completion % every time you see something new so just go exploring and it will unlock in no time!

The modes don't have anything to do with censorship, they just give you different levels of soul and affection. Earlier in this thread (about a page ago) I listed the exact values you get from each.

Ah... The gallery mode I told you about means a collection of scenes...

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes