indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
it's really not a game for completionists for sure lol
i decided to try different holiday themes instead, to not end up with the same scenes.
Also i had a note, the submissive route of the game, isn't really submissive at all, it's more like passive, i like femdom, as well as being the dom, but i don't like passiveness of just staying silent to be considered submissive, it's really weird, i know if i choose it i get a different game play, but i don't want to choose it, because most of the time, it's just the MC deciding not to say anything, and let the woman do whatever she likes.
and yeah i started playing on easy, but what's more, i got the idea of not asking them to remove the censorship, which sucks, but at least this way i am not getting inflated desires, that end up making me go over the edge in just 3 exposures lol
honestly, i am not even excited to play the game anymore, and finished another game on the site yesterday instead, and started trapped in bordureland as well ‍♂
i am not sure if it's within the capabilities of this EOS system, but it would be great, if our saves, keep track of our choices so we don't see the same scenes again, by making different choices, it's bad enough already honestly, that the games on that site, we can't undo any of our choices.
Some of the beta stuff is passive but not all of it. Having high beta makes femdom stuff more likely but it isn't necessary for much of that content at all - I hope it did not give a different impression. I would imagine easy mode + a really conservative playthrough wouldn't be that appealing if you didn't find a balance. Did Bordureland... land (heh) better for you?

Most scenes have a ton of dialog changes and different routes within them so telling you when you are about to see an outfit or setting wouldn't do too much even if it was possible.

I'm thrilled you were able to try it again, sorry it hasn't been a better experience yet.

Jun 30, 2018
Some of the beta stuff is passive but not all of it. Having high beta makes femdom stuff more likely but it isn't necessary for much of that content at all - I hope it did not give a different impression. I would imagine easy mode + a really conservative playthrough wouldn't be that appealing if you didn't find a balance. Did Bordureland... land (heh) better for you?

Most scenes have a ton of dialog changes and different routes within them so telling you when you are about to see an outfit or setting wouldn't do too much even if it was possible.

I'm thrilled you were able to try it again, sorry it hasn't been a better experience yet.
actually your game is better than bordureland, i only prefer the girls in bordureland, it's rare to see high quality non censored asian erotica, and the game has them in abundance.
your game is also way more complicated, but it's honestly just me, i always avoid the games, where i could be running in circles never able to finish all content, and doing 50% of the same content each playthrough, that will eventually increase as well, it's really tough, the only idea that comes to mind is to just play dom route, and then femdom route with each of the holiday themes, but after that i am clueless, and playing with censorship to avoid getting my addictions higher sucks, maybe we could use a cheat that would make the addictions not increase, that way we can play for longer and actually finish the game to the end, and be able to make more sense of each route without forgetting or having to repeat.
sorry by the way, i know what i am saying might come off as negative or complaining, but it's just me trying to reach a way to make this game way easier and more enjoyable xD

Sep 19, 2017
Thank you for your reply indy, shows that you generally care about your game and it's progression that you are taking the time to respond so actively on this thread.

I don't know what your over-all roadmap for the game is but I can see real potential in what you have and will be passively following the progression trying it out every few patches.

Kinda wish I had even a rudimentary knowledge in coding to help out but not in my skill set sadly.

Sooba

Apr 4, 2018
Some rapid fire questions & comments:

I can't seem to get the "Forced Father" ending. Am I locking myself out with too high/too low alpha/beta? Or maybe overwriting with some pop-up scene that then removes the chance?

What does "invincible" mode lock out? I've tried to compare, but it seems identical.

There are at least 2 unlisted endings. Including presumably the most powerful succubus of the bunch seeing as she straight-up forces you to creampie her once the scene is engaged, with no way out. I can't find her other ending. How do you find her other ending? Are there any others not listed in the hints?

An entire walkthrough probably isn't necessary, but expanded hints with a really brief how-to per ending, as well as all date limitations would be pretty solid. One good example is "fatal aura", which took me going back over and over again testing each possible response combo. I could only get away with that because it occurs so early in the story. Any other ending would be impossible to do that with.

Maybe also some some warningsin game as well when you're about to take an action that will close off an option.ie. "If you follow this note to xyz room, 3 doors will disappear on your next staging area."

Last edited:

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Who is the most powerful succubus and he ending not listed? You got me suddenly interested here.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
actually your game is better than bordureland, i only prefer the girls in bordureland, it's rare to see high quality non censored asian erotica, and the game has them in abundance.
your game is also way more complicated, but it's honestly just me, i always avoid the games, where i could be running in circles never able to finish all content, and doing 50% of the same content each playthrough, that will eventually increase as well, it's really tough, the only idea that comes to mind is to just play dom route, and then femdom route with each of the holiday themes, but after that i am clueless, and playing with censorship to avoid getting my addictions higher sucks, maybe we could use a cheat that would make the addictions not increase, that way we can play for longer and actually finish the game to the end, and be able to make more sense of each route without forgetting or having to repeat.
sorry by the way, i know what i am saying might come off as negative or complaining, but it's just me trying to reach a way to make this game way easier and more enjoyable xD
It shouldn't be showing 50% of the same stuff until a few runs in. If you are worried about censorship and avoiding addictions then I highly suggest playing on invincible mode which should be unlocked after around 2 runs or so. (This is perhaps the cheat you are requesting) Don't be sorry at all, I absolutely need constructive criticism to know where things could be improved.
Thank you for your reply indy, shows that you generally care about your game and it's progression that you are taking the time to respond so actively on this thread.

I don't know what your over-all roadmap for the game is but I can see real potential in what you have and will be passively following the progression trying it out every few patches.

Kinda wish I had even a rudimentary knowledge in coding to help out but not in my skill set sadly.
Thank you so much for the offer! I could always be happy to teach someone because I could always use dialog help!
I can't seem to get the "Forced Father" ending. Am I locking myself out with too high/too low alpha/beta? Or maybe overwriting with some pop-up scene that then removes the chance?
Someone asked about that ending in this thread, you aren't alone. No, alpha/beta shouldn't be locking you out of it. I'm not sure if necessary but finding her in the back yard helps. I think the main thing people get caught up on is that you need to go to the couch for an Anissa scene, and then go to the couch again after it.

What does "invincible" mode lock out? I've tried to compare, but it seems identical.
Hardly anything at all. I think it is maybe 5 scenes in total which is almost insignificant. It will let you know when you fail an "easy mode" check. It will also lock you out of most of the scenes that require you to lose all your soul but that part is probably already understood.

There are at least 2 unlisted endings. Including presumably the most powerful succubus of the bunch seeing as she straight-up forces you to creampie her once the scene is engaged, with no way out. I can't find her other ending. How do you find her other ending? Are there any others not listed in the hints?
Who is the most powerful succubus and he ending not listed? You got me suddenly interested here.
These 2 unlisted endings are for Autumn who I would not consider the most powerful girl. The reason that they are unlisted is that explaining how to reach them are pretty spoilerly to begin with and not "controllable".

I would almost consider Christy to be the most lethal succubi but her endings should all be listed.

An entire walkthrough probably isn't necessary, but expanded hints with a really brief how-to per ending, as well as all date limitations would be pretty solid. One good example is "fatal aura", which took me going back over and over again testing each possible response combo. I could only get away with that because it occurs so early in the story. Any other ending would be impossible to do that with.

Maybe also some some warningsin game as well when you're about to take an action that will close off an option.ie. "If you follow this note to xyz room, 3 doors will disappear on your next staging area."
Ending hints are incredibly hard to find the right balance for without being too spoiler filled in a game that is supposed to reward exploration. They are enough for some but not others plus if I make them longer they take up more file size and need to be displayed in a different way. My goal has instead to make some of the harder to find endings like forced father easier to find instead of expanding on hints to a large degree.

As far as warnings about what would close off options, this is almost as difficult to make as a walkthrough and would be happening even in dialog. (not to mention it is constantly changing in every version) The web of combinations was somewhat made so ridiculous to not feel too "gamey" and I even have to go back and check the code to find out how to get certain things which even takes me a long time. I guess that aspect is a personal taste to make the variety flow in a sometimes unexpected but "organic" way. That being said, I think I am giving too few hints and am trying to slowly make it all more understandable.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Ok yeah i enjoyed Autumn endings pretty much but didn't noticed they weren't listed, but true it's a bit of spoiling. Christy is fun too but can have her only on certain dates sadly.

I also wanted to ask, i don't know why but all my progress had been reseted and i lost the ability to "cheat", you know the text box allowing you to know what room you are in and teleport to any you have the code. Am i missing something? It was pretty cool feature.

Sooba

Apr 4, 2018
These 2 unlisted endings are for Autumn who I would not consider the most powerful girl. The reason that they are unlisted is that explaining how to reach them are pretty spoilerly to begin with and not "controllable".

I would almost consider Christy to be the most lethal succubi but her endings should all be listed.
What little experience I've had with Christy is that she can have large effects on lust and/or some more aggressive endings. However I have yet to experience her straight-up going from "sexual contact initiated" to "immediately overwhelms you". Once Autumn engages, it's over. Perhaps there's some I've missed?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Ok yeah i enjoyed Autumn endings pretty much but didn't noticed they weren't listed, but true it's a bit of spoiling. Christy is fun too but can have her only on certain dates sadly.

I also wanted to ask, i don't know why but all my progress had been reseted and i lost the ability to "cheat", you know the text box allowing you to know what room you are in and teleport to any you have the code. Am i missing something? It was pretty cool feature.
For the text box that sounds like the save/load system and time travel. That should still be part of your experience upon beating the game or resetting the game from an autosave. Hopefully I didn't break something there.
What little experience I've had with Christy is that she can have large effects on lust and/or some more aggressive endings. However I have yet to experience her straight-up going from "sexual contact initiated" to "immediately overwhelms you". Once Autumn engages, it's over. Perhaps there's some I've missed?
I'm not sure I understand the original question anymore. I don't think any girl will game over you right away. I'm also not sure what you mean by once Autumn engages because she is introduced very early in the run. Apologies, I think I am replying to too many people on too many different forums.

Nukemouse

Apr 5, 2023
Do lola and karma have endings? If Autumn isn't listed i wondered if the other angels might not be? Or are they just small bits of content?
Gotta say without ending hints it does become confusing how each of the autumn endings are triggered. They seemed near identical up till the final scene.
Edit: Also if there are two suggsetions i could make, one would be I always like being able to have a happy or dominant ending, so having those options are pretty good and also I'm surprised halloween didn't make it in. Getting to see some more cosplay and more "demonic" succubi would be fun. Even outside of cosplay/halloween imagesets, I'm sure plenty of goth/punk/emo ones would fit.
Edit2: Also i can't get "In good hands" to trigger, it just gives me the bad ends as though I wasn't named Tom.

Last edited:

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Do lola and karma have endings? If Autumn isn't listed i wondered if the other angels might not be? Or are they just small bits of content?
Lola - no, Karma - yes (1 ending). So yes, Karma's ending is also unlisted. You get it by challenging her on Christmas and then getting far in your run.

Gotta say without ending hints it does become confusing how each of the autumn endings are triggered. They seemed near identical up till the final scene.
This was sort of on purpose so you have a constant "fear" of what her true intentions are. There are only 2 tiny hints that are dropped for her before the ending about which ending you will get. I think they are too subtle for 99% of players to pick up on. You cannot affect which one it will be but can detect it with some sleuthing.

Edit: Also if there are two suggsetions i could make, one would be I always like being able to have a happy or dominant ending, so having those options are pretty good and also I'm surprised halloween didn't make it in. Getting to see some more cosplay and more "demonic" succubi would be fun. Even outside of cosplay/halloween imagesets, I'm sure plenty of goth/punk/emo ones would fit.
Edit2: Also i can't get "In good hands" to trigger, it just gives me the bad ends as though I wasn't named Tom.
Are you saying the happy dominant endings are sufficient and appreciated or you think more routes need to have that option?

Yes, I heavily considered halloween many times but space-wise things were already getting quite ridiculous and outside of Nikki, they don't have too many existing image sets though I could stretch a few here and there even when considering simply "gothic" makeup. I think it's a great idea but "MC's birthday" is higher on the additional day priority for having a lot more picture sets and being able to fit with less content required as an unlockable.

Her tattoo doesn't say Tom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nukemouse

Apr 5, 2023
Its been too long since i did the zoom in. That's my fault for remembering the name wrong, clearly I need to look at that tattoo more often.
I'd prefer some more for some of the characters who don't quite have that sort of ending. Some of the existing ones feel short compared to the long scenes you get for being an unhappy sub. If that's because that's what you are into then I guess I understand, but Kylie for example has happy endings and dominant endings that feel just as good as the "welp, you shoulda kept your soul bud, silly horndog" type endings.

• Haha
Reactions: indyc

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Its been too long since i did the zoom in. That's my fault for remembering the name wrong, clearly I need to look at that tattoo more often.
I'd prefer some more for some of the characters who don't quite have that sort of ending. Some of the existing ones feel short compared to the long scenes you get for being an unhappy sub. If that's because that's what you are into then I guess I understand, but Kylie for example has happy endings and dominant endings that feel just as good as the "welp, you shoulda kept your soul bud, silly horndog" type endings.
It's not what I'm into in the least. It was simply what I found more photosets of and what the Milovana crowd was into/requesting. I laughed out loud at the silly horndog endings because I was never super happy with them but needed to move on for my own sanity and actually finishing something.

Reactions: Nukemouse

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I have the save system but not the time travel anymore and it's a bit annoying lol. I completed the game already twice since i lost everything and it doesn't shows up ... It's a bit of a cold shower lol cause i can't TP to content i enjoy and have to again play the whole thing randomly to try unlocking things i already unlocked many times :/

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I have the save system but not the time travel anymore and it's a bit annoying lol. I completed the game already twice since i lost everything and it doesn't shows up ... It's a bit of a cold shower lol cause i can't TP to content i enjoy and have to again play the whole thing randomly to try unlocking things i already unlocked many times :/
That is very strange. I just tested it on the 3.1 file and it is still working for me when I tried 2 different endings. When you say you don't have it does it not give you the chance to look at wrist when you find an ending? When does it not give you the option?

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I have access to wrist the game tells me 7 endings completed and still can't time travel sadly :/

Last edited:

Cromsteelgod

Mar 4, 2022
I have encountered a glitch. Playing engaged to Quinton on Christmas. I turned on the tv, chose Nikki, and it simply keeps going. There is no way to back out and the lust keeps rising. There is no off button, only rising lust. I'm gussing that is the way the succubi want it.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I have access to wrist the game tells me 7 endings completed and still can't time travel sadly :/
I'm still not able to nail down why that may be for you. Is it still happening on new plays?
I have encountered a glitch. Playing engaged to Quinton on Christmas. I turned on the tv, chose Nikki, and it simply keeps going. There is no way to back out and the lust keeps rising. There is no off button, only rising lust. I'm gussing that is the way the succubi want it.
The off button is smaller and on the right side underneath where your lust and soul indicators are. The only way I can imagine the button not showing up at all is if the game loaded from a save directly into that screen or something. Something else may have happened but I don't know how else I can re-create that. Did you try to f5 and join in from an autosave to get out of it? Other than that I don't know how I can help but I appreciate the report.

Reactions: Cromsteelgod

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Yup I tried a few new play, I can replay previously unlocked scenes with Wrist but the prompt on the top right of my screen where I'm supposed to be able to teleport is missing and i have no clue why, tried messing around a bit and I can't make it appear at all.

Cromsteelgod

Mar 4, 2022
I'm still not able to nail down why that may be for you. Is it still happening on new plays?

The off button is smaller and on the right side underneath where your lust and soul indicators are. The only way I can imagine the button not showing up at all is if the game loaded from a save directly into that screen or something. Something else may have happened but I don't know how else I can re-create that. Did you try to f5 and join in from an autosave to get out of it? Other than that I don't know how I can help but I appreciate the report.
Thanks for the response, I don't know the f5 function, but will try it if I get in a similar situation. I got to the room by loading a previous save, and was trying to follow a nikki route. I went to tv, then chose nikki, but there were no buttons. I also believe the lust and soul meters failed to load, but maybe a succubus messed with my memory and the meters were present :D

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes