smash1

Nov 15, 2022
uhm, how to visit mrs.Capone? i just visited her first time. but i can't visit her in the second time when i play, i had a dream about her too. thanks

Sep 19, 2017
Interesting game, I'm going to come back to this once it has a few QOL updates. The main one being once you unlock the hints you can't access them until the end of your current run through and they don't seem all that helpful on the one hint I did click as I wasn't able to go back and look at other hints.

another QOL would be knowing current affection each girl has with you instead of trying to remember and also a name at the top to indicate who you are interacting with in each scene.

I still enjoyed my time, and hopefully will play it again in the future when it's polished a little.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Ah... The gallery mode I told you about means a collection of scenes...
Yeah, I know. But I have no way of organizing such thing if I even had file space or time to program such a system.
uhm, how to visit mrs.Capone? i just visited her first time. but i can't visit her in the second time when i play, i had a dream about her too. thanks
Going to her house requires you to be caught with Megan while "watching TV" followed by a successful memory wipe. Around the end of the game it gets kicked off by a phonecall so you have to survive that far.
Interesting game, I'm going to come back to this once it has a few QOL updates. The main one being once you unlock the hints you can't access them until the end of your current run through and they don't seem all that helpful on the one hint I did click as I wasn't able to go back and look at other hints.

another QOL would be knowing current affection each girl has with you instead of trying to remember and also a name at the top to indicate who you are interacting with in each scene.

I still enjoyed my time, and hopefully will play it again in the future when it's polished a little.
Yeah, I plan to adjust the hints the next time. I never was able to accomplish what I wanted to do with my coding knowledge but no one seems to like what it currently is. If you want I can send all the ending hints.

For the affections being listed constantly I am not sold on that one but will listen to opinions. Each time you list values of something it risks the game becoming more mechanical and takes attention away from more important values. I don't see affections as that important to list until they are quite low in which case another system exists to help.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Is there any sort of general guide, as to what characters to pick for what content and roughly how to get it, other than the ending hints?

atharos

Nov 18, 2017
How do I see LaSirena? The hints mention quinton and "Thinking about her", but I have no idea how to meet her

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Anyone had any issues? The Spark.exe file is flagged by 7 different antivirus engines per Virus Total.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wasn't sure how to respond to this other than to say there are those on reddit who have gone over the code line by line and verified it.

I made the offline downloadable version based off of tools given by some good Samaritans who have far better avenues if they want to do something malicious. EOS teases were never meant to be played offline like this so they wrote code to make it possible.

In the past there have been others that have reported trojans that don't exist within it which makes the virus programs go crazy. I sadly don't have the knowledge to talk in depth about it but wanted to share what I know.

I too want everyone to enjoy their experiences safely and don't know how to assure you further without help. If you wanted to enjoy it without any risk, please use the online version link provided in the OP - it is actually more up to date than the current downloadable version with 2 less bugs.
Is there any sort of general guide, as to what characters to pick for what content and roughly how to get it, other than the ending hints?
This has been asked a lot recently and sadly the only thing that exists is the fact that I'm here to guide your way if you want to send me any specific requests for content you want to see.
How do I see LaSirena? The hints mention quinton and "Thinking about her", but I have no idea how to meet her
Play with Male Fiancé, check your phone when you are first at the front door, message her and continue doing so every opportunity you get. For her to have any scenes directly with you, you will need to have high alpha. (One of the such scenes is currently bugged in the downloadable version but is fixed in the online version)

Last edited:
Reactions: atharos

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
This has been asked a lot recently and sadly the only thing that exists is the fact that I'm here to guide your way if you want to send me any specific requests for content you want to see.
Want all the preggo endings and ask why the gender bender has no shemale content; preference?

The endings were uhh, Forced Father, Mommy and asking if "Bun in the Oven" was the only preg ending for Lana (and if it was the depressing one where you're in the bad place) and if there were any others and if so, how to reach them?

atharos

Nov 18, 2017
Play with Male Fiancé, check your phone when you are first at the front door, message her and continue doing so every opportunity you get. For her to have any scenes directly with you, you will need to have high alpha. (One of the such scenes is currently bugged in the downloadable version but is fixed in the online version)
Thank you! For some reason it never occured to me to check the phone in the male fiancee playthrough lol

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Want all the preggo endings and ask why the gender bender has no shemale content; preference?

The endings were uhh, Forced Father, Mommy and asking if "Bun in the Oven" was the only preg ending for Lana (and if it was the depressing one where you're in the bad place) and if there were any others and if so, how to reach them?

As far as "shemale", I'm iffy on using the term because it can be derogative, there were no picture sets that were shared with any of the used characters. So without my powerpoint photo editing skills, there wouldn't be a way to make a scene that didn't feel completely pasted on. That, and yes, it is pretty far from one of my personal preferences and not that many have requested such content. I would like to make more Brea content however but so few photoshoots exist of her.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018

As far as "shemale", I'm iffy on using the term because it can be derogative, there were no picture sets that were shared with any of the used characters. So without my powerpoint photo editing skills, there wouldn't be a way to make a scene that didn't feel completely pasted on. That, and yes, it is pretty far from one of my personal preferences and not that many have requested such content. I would like to make more Brea content however but so few photoshoots exist of her.
How do I trigger the Lily ending? I thought I met her at every point during 4th but I reached evening and couldn't find no couch.
And I don't get when I'm able to cum in Capone, do you have to be beta? Is there a third event or is it part of the "getting caught" ending? (never got her pregnant in that)

Also don't know what the marking matching is, lol. Another thing to maybe have is a dramatis personae, in the phone, like the tinder profiles at the start?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
How do I trigger the Lily ending? I thought I met her at every point during 4th but I reached evening and couldn't find no couch.
And I don't get when I'm able to cum in Capone, do you have to be beta? Is there a third event or is it part of the "getting caught" ending? (never got her pregnant in that)

Also don't know what the marking matching is, lol. Another thing to maybe have is a dramatis personae, in the phone, like the tinder profiles at the start?
I looked into what triggers Lily's couch scene and it seems like you don't have to meet her at every point (though one of the ones people miss of her is checking the backyard if you had met her). You need to sit on the couch which will trigger an Anissa scene. After that, you need to sit on the couch again which should trigger the Lily scene in question. (The couch scenes are in the area where you can also check the garage or get something to eat)

For Mrs. Capone I went back to test through it to see if something was broken.(when you get the phone call and go to her house) It turns out that I made this pregnancy ending simply too hard to get to. Essentially you need to get your lust as high as you can - doing every option with her before sex is the best way to get that and while you don't need high alpha, it gives you "one more shot" to get your lust higher. If your lust is high enough you will "leak" into her twice which should be sufficient. This virtually requires you to go into that visit with a decent amount of lust already. I am patching it for a future upload to not be nearly as difficult to trigger and I apologize.

For the Lana marking matching I don't ever want to point it out too specifically because I feel like it ruins some of the discovery but that also risks me leaving a mystery that might not ever be solved by others. So I will put it this way - she always has a fairly visible tattoo of someone that means a lot to her.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
I wasn't sure how to respond to this other than to say there are those on reddit who have gone over the code line by line and verified it.

I made the offline downloadable version based off of tools given by some good Samaritans who have far better avenues if they want to do something malicious. EOS teases were never meant to be played offline like this so they wrote code to make it possible.

In the past there have been others that have reported trojans that don't exist within it which makes the virus programs go crazy. I sadly don't have the knowledge to talk in depth about it but wanted to share what I know.

I too want everyone to enjoy their experiences safely and don't know how to assure you further without help. If you wanted to enjoy it without any risk, please use the online version link provided in the OP - it is actually more up to date than the current downloadable version with 2 less bugs.

Thanks for the reply. Maybe the spark.exe is flagging because it's unsigned which is unusual in this day and age.

Reactions: indyc

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Is there any guide or walk-through.
No, and I wouldn't know how one would be possible without TONS of effort. However, if you want to ask or PM whatever content you want to see I'll try to help you get to that kind of stuff!

Jun 30, 2018
I so wish but no. That is one benefit that HTML has over EOS.
i can't do it from the website or from the game that we download from here either xD
i used to play html game, that did have easy keyboard use.
but this game is weird though, i love the premise of all the games on that site, but your in particular is really really complicated, and it feels like it's unbeatable on normal, or maybe we are not supposed to finish scenes, and just run away whenever they let us, that's if u can notice when they give us permission to leave, so we don't lose affection with them.
the game is really chaotic honestly, i finished 10% in the first playthrough, but now most likely i ll be forced to repeat all scenes, with no indication of what i may have watched or what i can do different other than my fragile memory.
But amazing job anyway, i might do another playthrough before writing a review on here.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
i can't do it from the website or from the game that we download from here either xD
i used to play html game, that did have easy keyboard use.
but this game is weird though, i love the premise of all the games on that site, but your in particular is really really complicated, and it feels like it's unbeatable on normal, or maybe we are not supposed to finish scenes, and just run away whenever they let us, that's if u can notice when they give us permission to leave, so we don't lose affection with them.
the game is really chaotic honestly, i finished 10% in the first playthrough, but now most likely i ll be forced to repeat all scenes, with no indication of what i may have watched or what i can do different other than my fragile memory.
But amazing job anyway, i might do another playthrough before writing a review on here.
Yes, that means EOS (the engine that made this game) does not allow keyboard to control buttons online or offline.

It is most definitely beatable on normal mode but if you feel like it is too hard I HIGHLY suggest playing on easy mode. I don't expect someone to get a "good" ending on normal mode first run unless they are being really conservative. As I mentioned to others, think about your soul as a limited currency that you can spend to see the type of scenes you want to and try to limit "purchase" of the rest to not go bankrupt.

I'm really curious what you mean by chaotic - Organic, temptation, and exploration was more the sense that I was going for and any feedback on that front is valuable.

I think you will be quite impressed with how few scenes will repeat on another playthrough. Very few realize how wide the content really is unless you make the exact same decisions the second time. I wish you luck in your next playthrough, let me know if there is anything else you want help with!

Jun 30, 2018
Yes, that means EOS (the engine that made this game) does not allow keyboard to control buttons online or offline.

It is most definitely beatable on normal mode but if you feel like it is too hard I HIGHLY suggest playing on easy mode. I don't expect someone to get a "good" ending on normal mode first run unless they are being really conservative. As I mentioned to others, think about your soul as a limited currency that you can spend to see the type of scenes you want to and try to limit "purchase" of the rest to not go bankrupt.

I'm really curious what you mean by chaotic - Organic, temptation, and exploration was more the sense that I was going for and any feedback on that front is valuable.

I think you will be quite impressed with how few scenes will repeat on another playthrough. Very few realize how wide the content really is unless you make the exact same decisions the second time. I wish you luck in your next playthrough, let me know if there is anything else you want help with!
it's really not a game for completionists for sure lol
i decided to try different holiday themes instead, to not end up with the same scenes.
Also i had a note, the submissive route of the game, isn't really submissive at all, it's more like passive, i like femdom, as well as being the dom, but i don't like passiveness of just staying silent to be considered submissive, it's really weird, i know if i choose it i get a different game play, but i don't want to choose it, because most of the time, it's just the MC deciding not to say anything, and let the woman do whatever she likes.
and yeah i started playing on easy, but what's more, i got the idea of not asking them to remove the censorship, which sucks, but at least this way i am not getting inflated desires, that end up making me go over the edge in just 3 exposures lol
honestly, i am not even excited to play the game anymore, and finished another game on the site yesterday instead, and started trapped in bordureland as well ‍♂
i am not sure if it's within the capabilities of this EOS system, but it would be great, if our saves, keep track of our choices so we don't see the same scenes again, by making different choices, it's bad enough already honestly, that the games on that site, we can't undo any of our choices.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes