4.00 star(s) 28 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello all!

Monday... So what's up? I have one scene to render, but its relatively large and posing intensive so it will be a couple of days. Depending on the weather, a bit unstable at the moment. But over all I've been happy how it is at the moment. The render folder is somewhere 300+ renders, but it has fixes in it so it isn't entirely accurate at the moment.

Writing is... where it should be. The trip to the Empire might be longer than I originally though, but that's okay. I'll try to avoid cliffhangers as much as possible, but... They tend to happen regardless.

2100138.png

I made this render on Saturday, and already wanted to share it then. It isn't graphically stunning. But it's... relaxing. Anyway, back to rendering and writing with me. It is time for certain characters to bury the hatchet. So to say. Although I probably should ramble about the plotlines going on around Friday. If I remember...

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Man the latest update reminded me of Skyrim and bethesda with their "you are the boss but not really" isn't the archmage supposed to be the owner of the mountain? Why does it feel like the MC is being a pushover?

Hopefully now he stop bending over for the emperor now that he is an archmage. It is time the MC to do the bending. (Political sense....and physical)

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Man the latest update reminded me of Skyrim and bethesda with their "you are the boss but not really" isn't the archmage supposed to be the owner of the mountain? Why does it feel like the MC is being a pushover?

Hopefully now he stop bending over for the emperor now that he is an archmage
I am sure a lot of things are about to change. And not just because the MC is the Archmage now. That helps, but he now has the support and loyalty of a lot of different people and races.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Hopefully now he stop bending over for the emperor now that he is an archmage
he has now his own land and army now but still emperor and empress are above him. no more pushover.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You are correct, however the tower is not in the Empire where the Emperor and Empress are. It was stated if I remember correctly, that the Archmage will be the ruling party in the area.
yes but it'll be seen how it goes later.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
yes but it'll be seen how it goes later.
Lots of things are yet to be seen. And I am sure that there are a lot of people all over that will not like what the MC does. Then there are going to be a lot who like what he does and still others who do not care.

By being the Archmage of the tower, he technically outranks all the other mages in the Empire, if not all over. The Emperor will not like it, but I think the Empress will.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
By being the Archmage of the tower, he technically outranks all the other mages in the Empire, if not all over. The Emperor will not like it, but I think the Empress will.
like said we'll see how it goes when mc gets back to royal palace.

well d'uh, empress likes mc a lot.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
he has now his own land and army now but still emperor and empress are above him. no more pushover.
Don't forget that prophecy the alkie priest told MC about that the empire is gonna fall and and the queen of vampires brought back to unlife. It remains to be seen (ofc) if the prophecy holds true and if so whether the queen of vampires will make a fine addition to MC's collection. :)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Don't forget that prophecy the alkie priest told MC about that the empire is gonna fall and and the queen of vampires brought back to unlife. It remains to be seen (ofc) if the prophecy holds true and if so whether the queen of vampires will make a fine addition to MC's collection. :)
He might as well add her to the harem. He is collecting all sorts of ones. She would fit right in with the lot.

Reactions: Logan3000x

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I do not think the MC is going back. Unless it is to state his new status as an equal.
well he was given mission by emperor/empress and he better give results 1 way or other or his life might become short.

i think i have said before this to you but here's it's again: WEIRDO.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
well he was given mission by emperor/empress and he better give results 1 way or other or his life might become short.
How long do you think it will take for word that he succeeded to reach the palace? I am sure that the Empress and others will know almost immediately that the tower has been taken and by whom. Especially since they basically offered the MC up as a sacrificial lamb without his knowing it.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Lots of things are yet to be seen. And I am sure that there are a lot of people all over that will not like what the MC does. Then there are going to be a lot who like what he does and still others who do not care.

I do not think the MC is going back. Unless it is to state his new status as an equal.
Man the things you know when you are so far ahead...

Updates 23 (partially anyway), 24, 25, and at least a portion of 26 (maybe 27 not sure yet need to write it) will deal with the relationship with the empire, and the academy. How things form up? That you have to wait and see. Some choices that have been done might make things go badly, some might make things go nicely. And without too many spoilers, people still want to see what is going to happen to Ayaka's father.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Man the things you know when you are so far ahead...

Updates 23 (partially anyway), 24, 25, and at least a portion of 26 (maybe 27 not sure yet need to write it) will deal with the relationship with the empire, and the academy. How things form up? That you have to wait and see. Some choices that have been done might make things go badly, some might make things go nicely. And without too many spoilers, people still want to see what is going to happen to Ayaka's father.
My authors mind strikes again. I was just stating what I see happening if I was writing the plot.

Reactions: Logan3000x
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes