4.00 star(s) 28 Votes

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
This is be bit I want to clarify. While indeed there are multiple gods watching Tomas, but they are watching other people as well. Humans (and other races) are like toys to them. Now as far as the fairy goes, that's all on Shani. I'll expand on that later, a lot later, but that will make things more clearer about them.

Rest is more or less accurate so nothing to add. Although the number 3 would be more of a technical reasons. Jamming 12+ people in tight corridors is a nightmare. Let alone having them fight things.
I hope that Tomas and Shani can find that spell so they can fully act on their love. Too bad the fairy from Sorcerer can't come over for a crossover and teach her what to cast.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Talothral

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I hope that Tomas and Shani can find that spell so they can fully act on their love. Too bad the fairy from Sorcerer can't come over for a crossover and teach her what to cast.
I have the feeling that it's gonna sort it self out sooner or later ;)

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
what's the difference?
Well, sprites are a type of the elven/fairy folk, but not standard fairy... similar, but the difference may be small size, or might just be a small type of fairy, which others (non-sprite) can be human-sized.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The dryad, Annae, invoked Naerine during sex, a goddess worshiped by Demihumans, specifically Centaurs and Gladelings, so I think the taxonomy of this world isn't ironclad.

I would have thought dryads would be fae type creatures, and thus worship the same pantheon as the fairys.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
The dryad, Annae, invoked Naerine during sex, a goddess worshiped by Demihumans, specifically Centaurs and Gladelings, so I think the taxonomy of this world isn't ironclad.

I would have thought dryads would be fae type creatures, and thus worship the same pantheon as the fairys.
Although the majority do worship the gods of their own race, it isn't like people are forced to worship them. The gods can't do that much to non-devotees that pray to some other god. And in polytheist cultures outside of the priests (and the truely devout) it might even be strange to punish for worshipping other deities. And then Tomas says it at some point in the future "that he feels closer to Naerine than Iulla" (aka human goddess of bountiful harvest etc, cause you know farmer's son) when it comes to gods.

Then there is the whole business of getting blessed by, let's say, Orc Goddess of Motherhood, love, lust and bloodlust... >.>

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
i am wondering will the update to 0.20.0 be here soon or will it be a while and i can safely download 0.19.0 without having to download 20 mid session ?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
i am wondering will the update to 0.20.0 be here soon or will it be a while and i can safely download 0.19.0 without having to download 20 mid session ?
19 was just released, so you have about 3 weeks or so before 20 is here.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes