4.00 star(s) 28 Votes

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Question Talothral
Ayaka's mother is Lady Izumi right ?.
If she is and is of a Dragon Race and Ayaka's Father is Haru Izumi who is Human.
Shouldn't Ayaka be a Mix of both ? unless there's a Ritual or some sort of Rite to awaken that power ?

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello all!

Bleh, set building... ah well. At times I wish there would be easier way to make interiors but alas... no such thing. Anyway. Rendering, is in a good spot overall. I'm not happy with couple of the image sequences since I couldn't get them to work like I wanted. But they still work, could be better... but they could be also so much worse, so, I'll take win when I get one. Once I get the update to testing and proofreading I might take a look at them again. But have to see it then.

Writing is in okay spot as well. Couple of plans changed from the original, but I think that is for the best overall. The original option was just a small scene, but with the change it can have larger impact on the story. Not enough to doom things permanently, but more in making things just that much harder.

2100061.png

So a couple of previews this time, just for the fun of it. Breakfast time. Just a handful of people in this, the others already ate or are still sleeping after rough travel. A lot of time in the tower, and now in the camp when needed, is with smaller groups. More manageable overall, there will be a few larger gatherings but easier to focus this way. And less strain on the hardware. Mostly. Gweyr got annoyingly clipped but there as a slight issue with camera angles, but noticed it too late and the other camera angles I tried I wasn't happy with at all, always something was covered. But luckily it isn't that long scene if I get annoyed enough and rerender it, but need to finish the update first.

2100106 preview.png

Then exploring the tower a bit, a reliquary of sorts. The crystal that Tomas is walking towards to isn't the item that is going to be there. Spoilers and all that, but not too hard to guess what is on the pedestal. Although, that particular object isn't the primary reason to come here, had to actually edit the text to make it fit since I found something more useable than the original plan.

And that was it for today. You all have a great weekend!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Question Talothral
Ayaka's mother is Lady Izumi right ?.
If she is and is of a Dragon Race and Ayaka's Father is Haru Izumi who is Human.
Shouldn't Ayaka be a Mix of both ? unless there's a Ritual or some sort of Rite to awaken that power ?
Something like that. Partially the codex isn't update to reflect it is because the revelation isn't tied to a variable, but perhaps eventually...

Reactions: Reniere

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
better than on kthulian's game, had to resort to prev. version's exe even it was made with older renpy.
Luckily ren'py doesn't care much. You can take Sorcerer's, TRS1, or TRS2's exe and use any of them with ToaM, same version.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I can't delete the v0.18.0 version and when I play v0.19.0 version it's all black.
Okay... that's a new one. But hypothetically, you could just overwrite the old files with a new one. Not sure will it fix anything, but it is one option to try. However, if the not being able to delete is the same issue I've run into with another game, a reboot should sort that particular thing out. Maybe. But that's assuming it's the same issue of file being used. If it isn't then, need more details, like potential error messages.

vongoladex

Sep 11, 2017
Okay... that's a new one. But hypothetically, you could just overwrite the old files with a new one. Not sure will it fix anything, but it is one option to try. However, if the not being able to delete is the same issue I've run into with another game, a reboot should sort that particular thing out. Maybe. But that's assuming it's the same issue of file being used. If it isn't then, need more details, like potential error messages.

Finally deleted the folder, the Indian guy on youtube solved it all

Reactions: Talothral

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well nice updates (3 in 1) also funny too, only nagging is that fight with elf necromancer was over too quickly (like dr strange beating rookie mage).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Is anybody else getting a Renpy error when they click on Ayaka in the character codex? Thankfully I've been able to press ignore and it lets me resume the rest of the game.

Reactions: Citymac

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Is anybody else getting a Renpy error when they click on Ayaka in the character codex? Thankfully I've been able to press ignore and it lets me resume the rest of the game.
Yeah it's just ren'py with that particular save. The codex will work properly from the main menu. Should be fixed (keyword should) by 0.21.0 if the measures in 0.20.0 doesn't fixed it.

Reactions: Citymac and Xythurr

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Yeah it's just ren'py with that particular save. The codex will work properly from the main menu. Should be fixed (keyword should) by 0.21.0 if the measures in 0.20.0 doesn't fixed it.
you wouldn't have said version 21 laying around somewhere would you ? ;) :sneaky:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tal likes west germany's flag? the flag with eagle/hawk had strong resemblances to wg's flag.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes