TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
As a side note, I kind of feel like the ex-wife's death has been faked as some sort of plan to get the MC and the daughter back together, another kind of stupid scheme "for their own good".
If that happens then I'm definitely out.
if that is what happens then I take back everything good that I ever said about this game, for real, even I have a limit to how much bullshit I can take and the game is already there, if this is what happens I'm done.

Reactions: Content_Consumer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As a side note, I kind of feel like the ex-wife's death has been faked as some sort of plan to get the MC and the daughter back together, another kind of stupid scheme "for their own good".
I think they faked their own deaths because someone IS trying to kill them and they have gone in hiding. Either that or they were taken.

I don't think that has anything to do with the daughter and the MC being put back together that's just too dumb.

It might be a bit late given the last 2 updates, I kind of feel like we've all seen [read] too much to forget whats happened now.

For me, even if you leave everything else out for a moment, the fact the MCs whole family inflicted so much hurt on the MC's daughter, with the separation and lies, is a deal-breaker for me.
If the rest of the family get to stay in the picture as it seems to be so far then I'm not going to be down with that.

If I'd had the choice I would have already got rid of them by the end of this update, but it feels like the choices you make as the MC don't matter.
I'm willing to forgive and forget if he gives the sister her old hairstyle and confidence back and the mother apologises a lot for being a massive idiot and no one brings up any of that back story ever again so we can forget it happened and pretend it was all a bad dream.

Then we can focus on who was tying to kill his ex and currently wants to kill his daughter.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
edit: reading the latest comments, I really just hope the complaints haven't lead the author to second guess himself and compromise the central theme of the story by trying to make everyone that's bitching happy and changing the characters' fundamental nature. If it's something he'd planned, result of personal growth on their part or if certain revelations lead the MC to understand the reasons for their actions better and improve the way the he interacts with them, leading a deeper understanding between them and a deepening/softening of their relationship all around, then great! But if it's just asspulls motivated by outside criticism and not anything he'd already planned, that's going to be apparent anybody playing the game that isn't thick, and it's going to hurt the narrative.

From what I see, a lot of the criticism here [NTR shit aside] is from people who initially got interested in the story but in more recent update are having a hard time trying to maintain their suspension of disbelief in how the plot is unfolding and how the MC is being written.
The way I see it is that if people just didn't like the story or didn't care then most wouldn't bother replying here, but its because people actually do want this to be a good story that they leave so much feedback.

As Avaron1974 said earlier, the story has [had?] so much potential.

I think they faked their own deaths because someone IS trying to kill them and they have gone in hiding. Either that or they were taken.

I don't think that has anything to do with the daughter and the MC being put back together that's just too dumb.

I'm willing to forgive and forget if he gives the sister her old hairstyle and confidence back and the mother apologises a lot for being a massive idiot and no one brings up any of that back story ever again so we can forget it happened and pretend it was all a bad dream.

Then we can focus on who was tying to kill his ex and currently wants to kill his daughter.

I'm with you in wanting the story to be good and believable, I'm just losing hope with each update so far is all and I don't even care about her looks one way or another which should, in theory, mean I have one less barrier to enjoy the story again.

As for faking their death, if its true then I want it to be a good reason like you have suggested, but I can't see how it is.
Faking their own death to protect themselves might work but I don't see how it helps the daughter.
Considering that the ex-wife had all those documents and so on prepared to be given to the MC and how the lawyer had been prepared .etc .etc leads me to believe that one way or another the ex-wife planned to get the MC and the daughter back together using her faked death.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

yes to all of this, including Deb's confidence, I miss that, I don't care about the hairstyle but her personality needs to come back if the Mc choose to forgive her. I understand why she is like she is right now but once she is forgiven or goes throw her redemption I want the old Deb back

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
This game seems really interesting to me. I wish it had better reviews: not in the sense that I wish the game had a higher rating, but in that the sense I wish the negative reviews weren't quite so stupid so I could get a better grasp of what's actually going on. It comes off like the people complaining are mostly spergy ESL dumbasses that think if two girls lez out in front of the MC it's NTR and are raging about it. The positive reviews intrigue me, but even they are really light on the details when it comes to the story. I quite like the concept of a guy that's been beaten down by life and as a result is gunshy getting lead around by the nose by the strong personalities of the women around him. It being the girl that initiates things and strong-arms a reluctant MC , wearing down his resistance and morals, is always more interesting (particularly in an incest game, where you expect at least one of the characters to have scruples about such an act), but I'm not even sure that's the concept this game has since the reviews are so poorly composed and I can hardly draw any information from them. The pushy, sexually aggressive sister character seems interesting as described...I guess I'll give it a shot and see what it's all about.

edit: reading the latest comments, I really just hope the complaints haven't lead the author to second guess himself and compromise the central theme of the story by trying to make everyone that's bitching happy and changing the characters' fundamental nature. If it's something he'd planned, result of personal growth on their part or if certain revelations lead the MC to understand the reasons for their actions better and improve the way the he interacts with them, leading a deeper understanding between them and a deepening/softening of their relationship all around, then great! But if it's just asspulls motivated by outside criticism and not anything he'd already planned, that's going to be apparent anybody playing the game that isn't thick, and it's going to hurt the narrative.
Yet another condescending dumbass who thinks if it's lez action, it's not NTR. It's getting boring with you lot really. If you enjoy being a cuck so much then go right on ahead, just don't force your maligned interpretation of NTR down others throats.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
It might be a bit late given the last 2 updates, I kind of feel like we've all seen [read] too much to forget whats happened now.

For me, even if you leave everything else out for a moment, the fact the MCs whole family inflicted so much hurt on the MC's daughter, with the separation and lies, is a deal-breaker for me.
If the rest of the family get to stay in the picture as it seems to be so far then I'm not going to be down with that.

If I'd had the choice I would have already got rid of them by the end of this update, but it feels like the choices you make as the MC don't matter.

Well considering that supposedly one of the reasons for the wife to have not returned to her husband shortly after he was released from prison was because their daughter lusting over her father sorta doesn't go with the notion the death was faked to reunite them. I don't know if that was stated in the latest update I admit I sorta rushed thru it as it became more and more infuriating, so I might have missed that claim, but anyhow if its the case your idea wouldn't mesh with that. Also why go to that extent? I mean it would have been a thousand times simpler to just grab her daughter and tell her the truth about the lies she had told her and bring her to see her father, it would have solved the issue of reunion quite well enough, faking your death is pretty extreme for arranging that sort of reunion unless the two party are dead set against ever seeing each others ever again short of some serious crisis, which wasn't the case here.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
edit: reading the latest comments, I really just hope the complaints haven't lead the author to second guess himself and compromise the central theme of the story by trying to make everyone that's bitching happy and changing the characters' fundamental nature. If it's something he'd planned, result of personal growth on their part or if certain revelations lead the MC to understand the reasons for their actions better and improve the way the he interacts with them, leading a deeper understanding between them and a deepening/softening of their relationship all around, then great! But if it's just asspulls motivated by outside criticism and not anything he'd already planned, that's going to be apparent anybody playing the game that isn't thick, and it's going to hurt the narrative
from the way he described the game at the begining this may have ben his goal all along, to make the sister of the mc the catalist for his change or growth as a person, the problem is that he make her too unlikable and the mc too passive so the end was a relationship thas was at times abusive. if i have to guess ill say he realized that he went too far in that direction and is now trying to give back some sympathy to the sister but as you find out later that creates even more problems.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
... if the Mc choose to forgive her.
I understand why she is like she is right now but once she is forgiven or goes throw her redemption I want the old Deb back
Its possible that I'm just strange/different but for me if someone breaks my trust in them in the way that has happened here, it doesn't come back no matter how much they say they are sorry.

I was with a girl back in my early twenties, the first one I was totally serious about, for 3 years. We were making plans for the future, I'd been working hard and was in the middle of securing a $4m investment in my company to really start expanding and I'd just got my first military contract so things were going well.

She tells me she wants to go visit her mother [whom I got on well with and from what I could tell was really happy I was with her daughter] for a week or two back in the US which was fine, its just that I couldn't go because I had work to do [my girl didn't work, but that was fine I had plenty for both of us] so she was just going on her own.

Long story short, 4 days goes by where I don't hear from her and I'm getting concerned so I call her mother who was surprised that I hadn't got any calls or messages and she says she's going to find out whats going on because apparently she'd said to her mother that she was going to see her old friends.

I get a call from her about an hour later, at first trying to play it off like she'd just forgotten to reply to me .etc but her excuses were not making sense and eventually she says she's made a huge mistake and is so sorry and could I forgive her .etc .etc.

spoiler: she didn't see her old friends but she'd been banging some guy she met previously online for 3 days.

I told her she shouldn't bother coming back, just stay in the US as there was nothing here for her to come back to.

I've got no time for people who break my trust in them with some kind of ultimate act of betrayal like that, family or otherwise.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Well considering that supposedly one of the reasons for the wife to have not returned to her husband shortly after he was released from prison was because their daughter lusting over her father sorta doesn't go with the notion the death was faked to reunite them. I don't know if that was stated in the latest update I admit I sorta rushed thru it as it became more and more infuriating, so I might have missed that claim, but anyhow if its the case your idea wouldn't mesh with that. Also why go to that extent? I mean it would have been a thousand times simpler to just grab her daughter and tell her the truth about the lies she had told her and bring her to see her father, it would have solved the issue of reunion quite well enough, faking your death is pretty extreme for arranging that sort of reunion unless the two party are dead set against ever seeing each others ever again short of some serious crisis, which wasn't the case here.
Lets be honest though, the scheme to disappear in the first place was stupid too, they could have just mentioned that if he kept speaking out he was putting them in danger. So to me trying to apply logic and rational thought seems out of character for the MC's family.

The reason I have this feeling though is because how well prepared the ex-wife was to 'die'. all that paper-work, the letters .etc, already done, the lawyer on standby knowing who to contact and what to say and so on.
It just seems like that kind of plan to reunite them is stupid enough to fit what we've already seen.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Its possible that I'm just strange/different but for me if someone breaks my trust in them in the way that has happened here, it doesn't come back no matter how much they say they are sorry.

I was with a girl back in my early twenties, the first one I was totally serious about, for 3 years. We were making plans for the future, I'd been working hard and was in the middle of securing a $4m investment in my company to really start expanding and I'd just got my first military contract so things were going well.

She tells me she wants to go visit her mother [whom I got on well with and from what I could tell was really happy I was with her daughter] for a week or two back in the US which was fine, its just that I couldn't go because I had work to do [my girl didn't work, but that was fine I had plenty for both of us] so she was just going on her own.

Long story short, 4 days goes by where I don't hear from her and I'm getting concerned so I call her mother who was surprised that I hadn't got any calls or messages and she says she's going to find out whats going on because apparently she'd said to her mother that she was going to see her old friends.

I get a call from her about an hour later, at first trying to play it off like she'd just forgotten to reply to me .etc but her excuses were not making sense and eventually she says she's made a huge mistake and is so sorry and could I forgive her .etc .etc.

spoiler: she didn't see her old friends but she'd been banging some guy she met previously online for 3 days.

I told her she shouldn't bother coming back, just stay in the US as there was nothing here for her to come back to.

I've got no time for people who break my trust in them with some kind of ultimate act of betrayal like that, family or otherwise.
for me intention matters, in this her intention was to sleep with someone else, with Deb it was to try and protect the Mc even if the plan was stupid, the intention is what dictates if I can give someone a second chance or not, and I already extensively talked about Deb's other "mistake" here and because of how they were pretty much shit that the MC himself was doing it isn't a strike for me, so this one is the first and don't come with the intention of hurting, even though it did, I basically don't blame people for their stupidity, but I also only give them a second chance if they prove they want to change

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
for me intention matters, in this her intention was to sleep with someone else, with Deb it was to try and protect the Mc even if the plan was stupid, the intention is what dictates if I can give someone a second chance or not
I could understand that view up until a few weeks/months after he got out of prison.

but he got out and she kept going along with that stupid plan for years even while talking to the ex-wife and the daughter herself. [which is why at that breakfast the daughter questioned why the MC had never even bothered to call her, since she was in contact with the rest of the family.]

So to me, the 'good intentions' ceased to exist once the MC was out of prison and the original plan was supposed to have ended.
Beyond that point she was totally complicit in both keeping them apart and feeding into the narrative that the MC no longer cared at all for the daughter which hurt not only the MC but most importantly the daughter.

Even if Deb didn't want to overtly reveal what was going on she could have left some obvious clues about where the MC could find his kid.

It seems to me like the sister and mother went along with this plan for years after it was supposed to end because they both wanted to have the MC to themselves.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Dont think that was.
To be totaly honest I think the reason the Ex-wife didn't return to the MC when he got out of prision was because she had already married the Gay Dude.
The daughters interest in daddy was why her mom lied to her about her dad not wanting anything to do with her/them any more that and the fact if she wasn't made to hate him his daughter would of found a way to leave her mom and find her dad.

And i'd say if the Ex is still alive then its being faked to protect her new hubby and herself and for what ever reason they couldn't take the daughter into hiding with them.

The reason she reached out to the MC had nothing to do with fixing the gap between him and his daughter.
But simply because his Ex new that he was the type of man that even if he hated her he would be willing to die to protect his daughter even if his daughter hated him.

Simple as that.

Least thats my opinion and to be honest the only reason I still play this game is I can avoid MC's Daughter his Sister and Mother and for now just bang Astrid and Kumiko hopfully Kumiko sister too.
mind you I'm quickly changing my mind about milly and maybe Julia.

But the main reason I keep playing is I wana get through main story and get me some Bad guy/guys.
His mom and dad can go f-ck themself as far as I care.
And although I might not of fully forgiven Deb for not wanting to be part of the plan but still going along with it instead of telling.

I still want old Deb back slightly less bitchy and more caring about her brothers feelings and wishes but still the short haired badass she started as,
And not the timmid little mouse with the cute hairdo she is now because thats only any good in the bedroom.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Yet another condescending dumbass who thinks if it's lez action, it's not NTR. It's getting boring with you lot really. If you enjoy being a cuck so much then go right on ahead, just don't force your maligned interpretation of NTR down others throats.
Don't know what to tell you. Two girls lezzing out is not ntr. Your sort are the type of of neurotic sperg that thinks if a girl uses a dildo you're getting cucked by a dildo. That's not the sort of thing anyone that doesn't share your set of personality disorders gives a shit about so your reviews are useless to me since that's practically all you mention in them.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Don't know what to tell you. Two girls lezzing out is not ntr. Your sort are the type of of neurotic sperg that thinks if a girl uses a dildo you're getting cucked by a dildo. That's not the sort of thing anyone that doesn't share your set of personality disorders gives a shit about so your reviews are useless to me since that's practically all you mention in them.
:WaitWhat: i guess by your logic then if a girl sleeps with another girl while being in a relationship its not cheating because its with a girl not a guy right

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
The mods have deemed the game to contain NTR, majority of the people commenting on this thread agree that it is NTR, fuck even most of the people defending the person doing the 'NTR-ing' agree that it's NTR. Yet here you are attacking all of us, insisting that our views are wrong and yours is right, all this supposedly without having spent a single second playing the game and seeing for yourself what all the fuss is about. You truly are the most special snowflake of them all.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
although I understand the sentiment, what you're saying has a lot of homophobic subtexts, basically, you are saying that two girls can't have a significant enough romantic relationship so the LI can't leave the Mc for a girl, or at least that is how you are sounding.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
although I understand the sentiment, what you're saying has a lot of homophobic subtexts, basically, you are saying that two girls can't have a significant enough romantic relationship so the LI can't leave the Mc for a girl, or at least that is how you are sounding.
His twisted analogy basically implies women have the emotional and mental faculties of a dildo. Need i say more?

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
for me intention matters, in this her intention was to sleep with someone else, with Deb it was to try and protect the Mc even if the plan was stupid, the intention is what dictates if I can give someone a second chance or not, and I already extensively talked about Deb's other "mistake" here and because of how they were pretty much shit that the MC himself was doing it isn't a strike for me, so this one is the first and don't come with the intention of hurting, even though it did, I basically don't blame people for their stupidity, but I also only give them a second chance if they prove they want to change
I went back to reread the wife's letter to the mc at the start of the game, which I had forgot about. She admits everything up front, without implicating the rest of the crazy-ass family in the plot -

1) She divorced the mc and went into hiding to save the mc from his notions of revenge against the establishment while in prison.

2) She secretly sent work the mc's way with the help of the famous politician.

3) She was so grateful for the politician's help, she married him as a favor to stop rumors about his gay lifestyle.

4) To deter Milly's obsession about returning to her father, she told a lie to Milly that the mc didn't love them anymore because he had found another woman.

5) She says there are blackmailers with compromising footage of the politician who want some kind of info that may be hidden in the home.

6) And finally, she claims the mc is the only man she has ever loved or fucked and has been using dildos for years. Of course, that's kind of a lie because we discover she enjoyed a little play time with Julia.

While this was helpful for my memory, it's still absurd that the wife sends the mc work when he's out of prison instead of returning to him or at least contacting him. Like other posters have said, the explosion was probably staged, and the wife and politician are in hiding somewhere. She'll make a reappearance at some point.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes