eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The thing is their is a certain... relationship sexism that exist with men in particular, you'll find a fair amount of men that have issues with gay men that have no issues with lesbians, many also aren't likely to consider their female partner having sex with another female to be an issue, while obviously its not universal, the fact remain that its still likely a majority.

Which is where the entire debate about NTR that happened in this thread came from, namely that for many it doesn't count, now I personally understand the point of view of both sides, which probably get summed up to 'if I am also attracted to the one my partner had sex with, is it really a problem for them to have had sex together?' now personally I don't mind, but I understand not everyone would think that way.

Also in this case the MC hasn't got a whole lot of space to be judgemental, he was banging his sister in his wife's back, so he sorta sacrificed any moral high ground there, so I might blame Deb & Marie for stuff... but not that because it would be hypocrisy and I hate hypocrisy, so I am willing to ignore it.
Again, not my point. I'm just saying that they are acting like banging a woman doesn't count as sex or something and they both stayed celibate because of their love for the MC, which is absurd. They can fuck whoever they want, just don't make it look like they deserve a praise because they made the "sacrifice" of only fucking other women and not men.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
How the dev managed to make every single character in this game unlikeable is mystery to me. Astrid is ok I guess but nothing special, good for her that "nothing special" in this game means that she's the only viable option cause the rest is just THAT bad. That being said I kinda want to know how everything is going to end. At this point the best ending for me would be where MC just leaves and tells everyone to fuck off, I doubt that's gonna happen tho.

• Haha
Reactions: Simulacrum29

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Again, not my point. I'm just saying that they are acting like banging a woman doesn't count as sex or something and they both stayed celibate because of their love for the MC, which is absurd. They can fuck whoever they want, just don't make it look like they deserve a praise because they made the "sacrifice" of only fucking other women and not men.
Right I understand what you are saying, I'd say however its less that they act like banging women doesn't count as sex so much as it doesn't count as cheating. To understand you have to think of it this way, you have sausages and donuts, now normally you eat some sausage for a snack, but you decide at one point to eat some donuts, is it the same thing as if you decided to stop eating one brand of sausage in favor of another? That is the conundrum. The thing is for many people sausages and donuts are completely different things so its not like one day you decided that the sausage you typically ate wasn't good enough so much as you decided to eat something else entirely. The problem comes down to a question of judgement, people HATE to be judged negatively, if you decide to eat another brand of sausage than usual you make a judgement of quality and quantity, but if you start eating donuts instead you are not comparing things that are really comparable, instead you are trying something completely different.

It comes down to a judgement of value, think in video games how nowdays in MMORPGs you can have two different currencies to buy different stuff, now if you try to compare things bought with one currency over the other their is no real means to properly compare, however if you buy two things in the same currency, you obviously can compare, and that is what is likely the source of much of the problem.

Those men that don't mind women being together are likely either sexists or have a fairly open sexuality, in the first cases they don't mind women being together because they don't value women on the same basis as men so it doesn't count for them. Now as it happens such mindset infect society at large so you have women that go with such mindset as well, giving them the justification for having sexual relationships with other women. Similarly they are likely to be more offended with the notion of their husband bedding another women than their husband bedding another men. The point is so long as its not perceived as a negative judgement against you, for most it doesn't matter.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While on one hand it can be understood, its true that as a parent your imperative should be your child first, the reality is what if that is what she wanted to do it was stupid, because unless she intended her daughter to never be reunited with her father EVER it wasn't really a viable course of action. All it would take is the two to talk seriously to figure her mother lied to her, and it would cause her to hate her mother, while not stopping her from lusting over her father. It would merely delay things.

The only way it work is if their was never meant to be a reunion which is obviously not the case, considering she kept in touch with everyone in his bloody family. Delaying would be futile ultimately because it wouldn't necessarily stop anything, just delay it, if anything it would risk making things worst, because with distance come the loss of the familial feeling, its why so many stories with incest involve children being separated from their parent, with distance it sort of wither away the familial bonds and risk if anything to make the potential sexual relationship easier to achieve... perhaps that is actually what she intended, her solution to dealing with how problematic things had been with Deb was to prolong the distance to make it easier for them to get in a sexual relationship together down the line. Maybe she actually intended to help further their potential incest relationship, rather than fight against it.

Reactions: dbp5ca

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok this is the way I see it.

Sex between a LI and another female is cheating if you are in a relationship with the LI however if your not yet in a relationship it's non of your fucking business unlless your forced to watch it.
However and since its this way it apears to me i'm guessing In most males minds It dosn't count because the only threat is she runs off with the girl.
However its a diffrent ball game when its sex between a LI and another man because now where not talking about just running off with now we are talking babies.

Remember men are subconsciously programed to procreate so unless they use a sperm donna Girl girl is little threat in this department.
Where as unless he's impotant the male is a very high risk and their by considered more of a threat.

I know many men have been quite happy to bring up other mens children from faild relationship's
But trust me thats not the mans Ideal choise and not what he would prefer he'd much rather the children he raised where his.
Dosn't mean he couldn't love them just as much just means it wouldn't of been his first choice.

and so this is why I think most men and some women dont think being with other girls is that important to them or their other half.
hence Deb and his wife and even julia dont consider it to be of any importance with reguards to the MC.

As for maria there is another possibility the reason she lied had nothing to do with the daughters feeling but because she herself was scared that her daughter would prefer life with her Dad than bieng with her mom.
meaning that maria would loose her daughter from her life an understandable reason parents have all be it a selfish one .

Just my opinion on this don't quote me.
Just Saying

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
While on one hand it can be understood, its true that as a parent your imperative should be your child first, the reality is what if that is what she wanted to do it was stupid, because unless she intended her daughter to never be reunited with her father EVER it wasn't really a viable course of action. All it would take is the two to talk seriously to figure her mother lied to her, and it would cause her to hate her mother, while not stopping her from lusting over her father. It would merely delay things.

The only way it work is if their was never meant to be a reunion which is obviously not the case, considering she kept in touch with everyone in his bloody family. Delaying would be futile ultimately because it wouldn't necessarily stop anything, just delay it, if anything it would risk making things worst, because with distance come the loss of the familial feeling, its why so many stories with incest involve children being separated from their parent, with distance it sort of wither away the familial bonds and risk if anything to make the potential sexual relationship easier to achieve... perhaps that is actually what she intended, her solution to dealing with how problematic things had been with Deb was to prolong the distance to make it easier for them to get in a sexual relationship together down the line. Maybe she actually intended to help further their potential incest relationship, rather than fight against it.
This is a really interesting spin on the idea. Not sure that the story is that deep :) but I like the idea that she was perhaps trying to facilitate. I just think that there are some interesting ideas in the story and some real emotions that everyone seems to ignore to focus on NTR or not :p
Wehn Deb says at one point that she'll only ever be the "other woman" I think that is what Marie was trying to avoid for Millie.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
I find it odd that EVERY woman in this game is bisexual, there's a lesbian free-for-all constantly where all women crosspollinate (if that was a thing) at the drop of a hat. Deb is an annoying twat that seems hellbent on fucking things up for her brother, being abusive without any cause and/or reason. Most of the writing makes me dislike every character in the game, Astrid being one of the least annoying sofar. It doesn't make sense, why would the MC take so much abuse all the time like the first half of the game where he had a damn letter from his former wife taking some heat off of himself from Milly ?

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
This is a really interesting spin on the idea. Not sure that the story is that deep :) but I like the idea that she was perhaps trying to facilitate. I just think that there are some interesting ideas in the story and some real emotions that everyone seems to ignore to focus on NTR or not :p
Wehn Deb says at one point that she'll only ever be the "other woman" I think that is what Marie was trying to avoid for Millie.
Look the reality is alot of the arguing happening is done from the point of view of the game universe being a real universe so it has to function by some form of logic. The truth is that whoever made this game made a shoddy story full of plot holes because they obviously didn't have a concise idea of how their story was supposed to develop and happen from the start, they likely had an idea for the background and the starting point of the story, but no idea how it would work effectively in the long term, all they knew is there is the gimmick of 'separating parent and child to facilitate a incest relationship' that you find in a ton of games with incest, so they rolled with that without really having a precise idea of how things got to that point.

Now they decided that in addition to that they needed some drama & mystery and boom you've got the beginning of the story and the background for it as of the start. Problem is when it came down to making it work they went around the bend trying to justify everything while leaving the female characters clean, because it was also meant to be a harem game, and that is also a gimmick for harem game, to make all females somewhat descent to justify you being able to bang them.

The combination of trying to justify the incest in addition to trying to justify the harem, equate to a minefield where no female can be held responsible for anything wrong, while something has to definitely have went wrong to separate the parent and child. So the Devs have create a story that doesn't hold together, but rather than acknowledging the simple fact most people here are trying to argue their way from a in universe point of view with a sight toward reality, to justify all the non-sense we are being fed, but the simple truth is that the story being shoddy is the reason for all those situation, not any form of thought process from the characters.

I find it odd that EVERY woman in this game is bisexual, there's a lesbian free-for-all constantly where all women crosspollinate (if that was a thing) at the drop of a hat. Deb is an annoying twat that seems hellbent on fucking things up for her brother, being abusive without any cause and/or reason. Most of the writing makes me dislike every character in the game, Astrid being one of the least annoying sofar. It doesn't make sense, why would the MC take so much abuse all the time like the first half of the game where he had a damn letter from his former wife taking some heat off of himself from Milly ?
Its a harem story, what do you expect? Obviously every woman are going to be bisexual, its the only way a harem would work effectively if the female members can also be in a relationship with each others. Now as for most characters sucking, you are perfectly right, pretty much everyone short of Astrid and Kumiko annoy me too, but Astrid is sorta... boring... so frankly the only one I am interested in at this point is Kumiko.

As for why the MC is taking so much abuse? Because the story is a mess and by virtue of the harem the females can't be held accountable for anything, so obviously no matter how shitty things turns out the females have to be effectively 'descent' the problem is someone need to be blamed, so obviously the MC is the one to get the blame tossed on as a facilitator for the story. Like I mentioned previously someone should have taken the fall, the problem is most candidates are female and by virtue of the harem can't be blamed, the Devs obviously weren't imaginative enough to find another man to take the fall, so obviously it had to be the MC.

Also it browbeat the MC in taking the path intended by the Devs, the Devs want a harem made out of pretty much every named females in the story, so you can't actually distance yourself from any, after how Milly is bitching at you in the first half I decided to restart and forgo any romantic relationship with her but no matter what the game has been trying desperately to shove it down my throat, so you can be damn sure it will do the same with everyone else. I might be able to avoid it but they'll damn sure keep every female at hand so that if I change idea at any point they can toss them at me in a snap.

Reactions: Sunedosa

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Man who plays shit, the MC and a retarded bitch like a victim, the worst character I have ever seen, anything that the person says the retarded person goes there and forgives. MC's mom is a fucking bitch, and sister is a cow of the worst caliber and not to mention the MC's ex who is the biggest bitch I've ever seen. Another flaw in this game shit is that any decision that happens to the retarded MC will always forgive those 3 bitches, dear to me this developer killed for me the mom, sister and ex of the MC with their lie and still say that and for the very good of the MC and his daughter, motherfucker whore, lies to the son about his granddaughter and still supports the lie that the MC does not love his own daughter, and not to mention that the mother says that and in less than 2 minutes the MC goes there and forgives her. hopefully it will create a path where he cuts off any contact with the family, I don't want to see these 2 bitches on the path I choose anymore, I wanted to make them suffer I wanted the MC to say that he doesn't have his family, he is dead for him, do it with that they keep calling the MC wanting to talk to him and ask for forgiveness, but the MC doesn’t answer, but make him answer once to tell the family never to call him again, and that he will change the phone number and move to a place where they were unable to find them.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
after how Milly is bitching at you in the first half I decided to restart and forgo any romantic relationship with her

Strangly enough Millys atitude was the only one I understood it was because of the Mom and your family.
She wrongly believe's the Daddy she worshiped and is attracted too.
Didn't want's her or anything to do with her and is only there because he feels obligated to her mom be there.

Dam right she's pissy with you I would be in her place your lucky she didn't try to take your head off on first meeting or aim for your balls instead of you stomuch
And she's extra pissy because she can't stop herself being attracted to you its not her fault she dosn't know the truth.
Its odvious in the way she changes towards you the instant she knows the truth and the way she almosts go's nuclear on grandma.

The only reason I wouldn't go for milly was because Deb was trying to make the MC go for Milly.
If Deb hadn't been trying to make it happen I would been happy to jumped on Milly like a rocket.
And i'm not really into muscle babes.
But since Milly changed as soon as she new the truth I did the opposite of you and restarted to go after her.

Just Sayin

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great post. Thanks so much. Like so many other plot points, I had forgotten about the conversation between Julia and Deb. I was really pissed at Marie, but this softens my view of her some. So I assume now the looming danger from the blackmailers supersedes the concern of Milly's attraction to daddy. But I guess this also validates the other posters point about lesbian sex being viewed differently in these games. If Marie had been cuddling under the covers with a man instead of Julia while she was hiding from me, there's no way I'd take her back. While a dick move, sexy cuddle time with Julia doesn't hurt as much.

Reactions: dbp5ca
Mar 27, 2019
It doesn't make sense, why would the MC take so much abuse all the time like the first half of the game where he had a damn letter from his former wife taking some heat off of himself from Milly ?
It kinda does make sense, since the MC was probably trying to keep Milly from hating her mother (which would have probably been a natural reaction to the revelation). Because reasons, Milly (from his point of view) already hated him...no need to deprive her of what she saw as her only loving parent (despite her being dead).

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Strangly enough Millys atitude was the only one I understood it was because of the Mom and your family.
She wrongly believe's the Daddy she worshiped and is attracted too.
Didn't want's her or anything to do with her and is only there because he feels obligated to her mom be there.

Dam right she's pissy with you I would be in her place your lucky she didn't try to take your head off on first meeting or aim for your balls instead of you stomuch
And she's extra pissy because she can't stop herself being attracted to you its not her fault she dosn't know the truth.
Its odvious in the way she changes towards you the instant she knows the truth and the way she almosts go's nuclear on grandma.

The only reason I wouldn't go for milly was because Deb was trying to make the MC go for Milly.
If Deb hadn't been trying to make it happen I would been happy to jumped on Milly like a rocket.
And i'm not really into muscle babes.
But since Milly changed as soon as she new the truth I did the opposite of you and restarted to go after her.

Just Sayin
I mean don't get me wrong I get why she was pissy, but it still rubbed me enough the wrong way that I wasn't interested in her romantically afterward, also it doesn't help that I am not into muscle babes, so she is the least physically attractive girl in the game to me, contrary to the constant claims that they make in the game that she is a hottie.

It kinda does make sense, since the MC was probably trying to keep Milly from hating her mother (which would have probably been a natural reaction to the revelation). Because reasons, Milly (from his point of view) already hated him...no need to deprive her of what she saw as her only loving parent (despite her being dead).
Funny enough for me it would be the exact justification for the opposite, her mother is supposedly dead, she has only her father left, he should have absolutely revealed the truth from the get go to Milly to get her off his back, because he is all that she has left in term of parent... well unless as guessed its proven that Marie is still alive.

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
Old saves don;t seem to work any more. I get the "an exception has occurred" screen when Ityry to load from them. Does that happen to anyone else?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Funny enough for me it would be the exact justification for the opposite, her mother is supposedly dead, she has only her father left, he should have absolutely revealed the truth from the get go to Milly to get her off his back, because he is all that she has left in term of parent... well unless as guessed its proven that Marie is still alive.
Plus it would be way easier for him to protect her if she didn't hate his guts and actually listened to him from the start.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Look the reality is alot of the arguing happening is done from the point of view of the game universe being a real universe so it has to function by some form of logic. The truth is that whoever made this game made a shoddy story full of plot holes because they obviously didn't have a concise idea of how their story was supposed to develop and happen from the start, they likely had an idea for the background and the starting point of the story, but no idea how it would work effectively in the long term, all they knew is there is the gimmick of 'separating parent and child to facilitate a incest relationship' that you find in a ton of games with incest, so they rolled with that without really having a precise idea of how things got to that point.

Now they decided that in addition to that they needed some drama & mystery and boom you've got the beginning of the story and the background for it as of the start. Problem is when it came down to making it work they went around the bend trying to justify everything while leaving the female characters clean, because it was also meant to be a harem game, and that is also a gimmick for harem game, to make all females somewhat descent to justify you being able to bang them.

The combination of trying to justify the incest in addition to trying to justify the harem, equate to a minefield where no female can be held responsible for anything wrong, while something has to definitely have went wrong to separate the parent and child. So the Devs have create a story that doesn't hold together, but rather than acknowledging the simple fact most people here are trying to argue their way from a in universe point of view with a sight toward reality, to justify all the non-sense we are being fed, but the simple truth is that the story being shoddy is the reason for all those situation, not any form of thought process from the characters.
I actually like the story and the way it has been revealed. It is true that a different narrative format would have most likely lead to a cleaner story (a straitforward timeline from early to later). That being said as mentioned I like this even with the concerns people are raising :) . All the drama and such just adds interest to me rather than derailing from the story.
It's very possible that I'm just more forgiving of things but I find alot of the little niggling points have been addressed through oblique references in story. After playing the most recent update I went back and replayed from the beginning as I had forgotten some points. I found that everything held together much better when done in a single sitting.

I even understand a reasonable mindset for the behaviour of Marie within the context of the story (which I guess makes me a minority on here). Does she make some "mistakes", yeah I think so but I believe they are reasonable within context. Even turning to her oldest friend for emotional support (which turned sexual) because she can't seem to connect to her emotionally-distant husband makes sense. Turning to Julie after acknowledging (to herself) that she won't be returning to her "true love" also makes sense to me. To me she is a tragic figure rather than the hell-bitch many seem to view her as :p

I agree that the whole "leaving the husband to save him" idea seems like a stupid one but given the context (he won't listen to others and insists on pressing the issue placing his own life in jeopardy) does mean that some form of extreme measure is needed. As far as explaining it to him at the time? Well saying in a monitored meeting that if you don't shutup they'll kill you is probably a bad idea since they are assuming that based on classified discussions. Given the honourable nature of the MC there is also the possibility that he wouldn't believe that the Gov would off him just for outing embarrassing secrets. He admits that shooting a superior officer (even within the context of the incident) wouldn't absolve him of consequences. It, of course, doesn't help when you are dealing with multinational settings.

I understand why some people don't enjoy the way the story has evolved, it's possible that my tastes are simply less discriminating lol. Like most games on here, mileage may vary.

Reactions: pochops

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
He explicitly says this when Deb tries to get him to show the letter to Millie.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
While on one hand it can be understood, its true that as a parent your imperative should be your child first, the reality is what if that is what she wanted to do it was stupid, because unless she intended her daughter to never be reunited with her father EVER it wasn't really a viable course of action.
I actually think this is what she had intended. It was at this point that she chose not to return and invalidate the original plan. Of course, keeping in touch with the grandparents is a dumb idea.

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
:WaitWhat: i guess by your logic then if a girl sleeps with another girl while being in a relationship its not cheating because its with a girl not a guy right
NTR is a very specific thing. Say you're watching some normie bangbros film and in one scene halfway through it, the guy's two love interests start lezzing out with each other while he's in another room unawares, finish, then in a later scene he's banging one or both of them. Do you think that merits an NTR or cheating tag? Be honest.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes