VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Weekly update #97
Hey everyone, it's time for another weekly update!
This week has been great when it comes to the progress :)
First of all, when it comes to "Tune in to the show" - I created 60 new renders, which means that there are now 360 renders done for Episode 5, which is around half of the entire update! Regarding the writing, it's similar - 9,000 words of the script are written, so overall, around 50% of Episode 5 is done :) Next week, apart from renders and writing, I'll start working on new animations, so I'm pretty excited for that.
Secondly, I also managed to work on "An Evening of Wonders". I wrote the first couple of pages of the script, so I'm pleased with that. Working on two projects at the same time is a fun experience - the writing style I'm aiming for in that game is a bit different from what I'm doing in "Tune in to the show", so it's quite refreshing to change things up. After I have a bigger chunk of the script already written, I'll start working on the renders, so you can expect some first preview renders from that game too in the upcoming weeks :)
Anyway, that's all for this week's post, thank you so much for your support and reading, I hope your week has been great,
RobertDeadth

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
What can I say about the VN.
It's either absolutely perfect or, as with some devs, it's great at the beginning and then always dumb. At the moment it is absolutely unique.
who is the spy? Are there really no cameras? How does the voice know when everyone has gathered or that everyone is finally awake? On the day of romance, where did the laid table come from? Especially when Richard gets up "late". Is Maya really that naive? She played the boss well. Is it just a harem build? Who is the man in the basement? and this and this. New twists new surprises. The spy is always the one you least suspect. So Diana or Vivian. Didn't Da-eun first have the idea that something is wrong here? Maybe it's part of the game?
Dev. Up to Episode 4 Absolute Perfection. Don't mess now

banqwert

Jul 2, 2020
looking forward to doing more stuff with Da-eun - there should be future tags in the game for Asian/korean chicks. Man these are hot af

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Some news because there has been a change of plans - I've decided to divide Episode 5 into two parts. This means that Episode 5 Part 1, featuring the entire in-game day 7, is going to be released next week!

I want to try a shorter release schedule in order to see if it could help bring the game more exposure. Episode 5 Part 2 will follow quite quickly, and then, depending on how things go, I'll decide if a shorter release cycle works, or if I should just stick with a big release every ~3 months.

5e367.png

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well..sexy harem Big Brother basically...it's fun so far but before went any further....MC is 25...

Satin pajama's? Really??...Like...really? rofl....just the pants I could perhaps let slide...but jeesh...he 25 going on being a 55yo virgin? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well..sexy harem Big Brother basically...it's fun so far but before went any further....MC is 25...

Satin pajama's? Really??...Like...really? rofl....just the pants I could perhaps let slide...but jeesh...he 25 going on being a 55yo virgin? :LOL:
I can't imagine satin pjs being a deal breaker for anyone of any gender. Like if they're already wanted to have sex with that person, seeing them in pajamas's they might not like probably isn't going to change that. I worked with a girl once who could have made being cover in mud look like a fashion statement

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Episode 5 Part 1 has just been released and :)

5e244.png

Here's the changelog:
  • in-game day 7
  • 464 renders
  • 6 animations
  • 11100 words
  • 7 new music tracks
  • fixed some typos in previous episodes.
Have fun playing and consider supporting the game by leaving a review :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tune in to the Show [Ep. 5 Part 1] [RobertDeadth]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Damn, the game gets leaked so quickly since the Steam release. Hope you guys enjoy playing! And if you'd like to support me and are able to financially, you can . You can also , it's much appreciated and doesn't cost anything :giggle:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Tune in to the show EP5-Part1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Damn, the game gets leaked so quickly since the Steam release. Hope you guys enjoy playing! And if you'd like to support me and are able to financially, you can . You can also , it's much appreciated and doesn't cost anything :giggle:
Wow, I didn't even know about the second game you have listed. Looks like I might be picking that up to.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
good thing i found this thread through latest updates and when i clicked on the steam link it turns out i already bought this AVN awhile ago, otherwise i would've never know that i have it, the reviews are decent here and mostly positive on steam so i will try it soon!
hopefully there's no cut content from the version posted here to the one on steam due to steam's guidelines, wishing you all good dev with your projects, and after reading your latest comment it turns out i already wishlisted your next project also :LUL:
Screenshot (120).png
Screenshot (121).png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TuneInToTheShow-EP5P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thanks for making such an awesome game :love:

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes