Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is it NTR where YOUR Girlfriend goes around with others or is it NETORI where you are the one that goes around
Netori means Boy with other guys Girlfriend and make her hims. Reverse Netori is when Girl sleep with other girls boyfriend and make him hers. Netorare is when Boys girlfriend get stolen and Reverse Netorare is when Girls Boyfriend get stolen.
Technically it can be as a male protagonist still be Reverse Netorare game if the Protagonist is that get stolen.
Netorase means the boy want to lend and watch when other guys bang his girl and reverse netorase is when the girl want to watch as other girls sleep with her guy.

From Developer Note it is said this game will contain Netori so that mean the protagonist will steal the girl of another guy.

Last edited:

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Just got done reading the reviews and this game sounds like a NTR-fest. Pass.
as i said in the post above, i remember playing the game a long time ago and unless it changed its plot a lot i would'nt say it is NTR, atleast not in the usual light as the game is basically:
You have a GF, and she has a Twin Sister, her Twin Sister is a slut and ends up seducing you(i dont remember if you can simply reject her and live with your GF), but my point is, the MC is not losing anything as far as i know, worst case the MC cheats her GF with the Twin Sister, im pretty sure that as far as it goes for NTR.

Reactions: Hiarashi

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
as i said in the post above, i remember playing the game a long time ago and unless it changed its plot a lot i would'nt say it is NTR, atleast not in the usual light as the game is basically:
You have a GF, and she has a Twin Sister, her Twin Sister is a slut and ends up seducing you(i dont remember if you can simply reject her and live with your GF), but my point is, the MC is not losing anything as far as i know, worst case the MC cheats her GF with the Twin Sister, im pretty sure that as far as it goes for NTR.
From the description it will be either Reverse Netorare or Netori if the Sluttwin has already boyfriend or thinks you are such a good fuck that other girls need to experience you too.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Pretty sure mc's girlfriends's sister will be a love interest in future and you watch her getting fucked on school garden by another man and the game kinda implied that you enjoying watching getting her get fucked by another man and she also implies that as well. She literally said 'why didn't you stop me? You enjoy watching me get fucked?' or something like that. It was a bs scene because Rin is one of the main girls and I honestly even liked her more than mc's gf but dev suddenly puts a scene where she get fucked by another dude publicly while mc is helplessly watching rofl. Dev at least could've give us option to stop her. Sorry but the game literally implies you that mc has cuck tendencies. It's also unavodiable, you cannot do anything to stop her fucking him on public. The game surely gives you a 'cuck mc' vibes. I didn't play the newest version but I hope dev fixed this somehow. At least make it optional. Because the game has promise and it would be bad if it ends up with ntr-cuck-voyeur shithole in the end. I don't care if a character is a slut but after she has some kind of relationship with mc, she should stop fucking other man

Finally as it is, I don't think people who enjoys harem games or people who don't like heroines get fucked by other man while mc cannot do anything about it, will enjoy this game

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Pretty sure mc's girlfriends's sister will be a love interest in future and you watch her getting fucked on school garden by another man and the game kinda implied that you enjoying watching getting her get fucked by another man and she also implies that as well. She literally said 'why didn't you stop me? You enjoy watching me get fucked?' or something like that. It was a bs scene because Rin is one of the main girls and I honestly even liked her more than mc's gf but dev suddenly puts a scene where she get fucked by another dude publicly while mc is helplessly watching rofl. Dev at least could've give us option to stop her. Sorry but the game literally implies you that mc has cuck tendencies. It's also unavodiable, you cannot do anything to stop her fucking him on public. You also watch bunch of other female characters get fucked. The game surely gives you a 'cuck mc' vibes. I didn't play the newest version but I hope dev fixed this somehow. At least make it optional. Because the game has promise and it would be bad if it ends up with ntr-cuck-voyeur shithole in the end. I don't care if a character is a slut but after she has some kind of relationship with mc, she should stop fucking other man

Finally as it is, I don't think people who enjoys harem games or people who don't like heroines get fucked by other man while mc cannot do anything about it, will enjoy this game
Where I agree with you on the NTR part or that the Main Character behaves like a cuck, I dont think this game will have focused NTR in the long run. Its more of these people who like to see their LIs getting banged without any drama.
And once that happens the MC gets the sloppy seconds. Its not what I would call a NTR game but its not vanilla either.
Its in all means no harem too but I dont see it in the planned Tags.

While I was typing, I checked his subscribestar:
☆ Planned Fetishes: Harem
Oof, so if he really plans to do harem with this setting its already a fail from the start. Also Group Sex is planned and Im pretty sure its MMF with all these other male side characters and the other sluts.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well the twin sister Rin is not a love interest for me since she busy banging other dudes

Also is there even one other girl besides the MC his girl that aint fooling around with other guys in the game

Or is this game just based on just thhe MC and his GF and all other girls are basicly for other guys ?

Also pretty annoying that the MC cant telll the other girls to get away from him since those girls all are doing things with other guys but still go after the MC but we cant tell them to get away from us

There should be a option to say im not interested for certain girls

Also wtf you cant even stay loyal to ur gf in this game caus u get a hj from the twin witout able to say no

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Twin Maniax! [v0.05] [Lemon Mint Soft] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,67 GB / 231 MB - TwinManiax!-0.05-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,65 GB / 214 MB - TwinManiax!-0.05-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone) -

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Also is there even one other girl besides the MC his girl that aint fooling around with other guys in the game
If you ask if we saw other chicks banging other dudes then no...at least for now. To this patch only Rin and Ryouko are fooling around which we have visibly proof.
But you shouldnt forget the undertone which this game has and that it has only sluts existing and the other males are horny brats.
And of course the other gyaru/sluts give the vibe away they bone at least their sugar daddy and or their boyfriends.
(Im talking about the stairway scene where they exchange their "experiences" with their customers or other folks)

Game will have at least 20 chicks. Dont know if they are all LIs or just exists for fetish contend with or without the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or is this game just based on just thhe MC and his GF and all other girls are basicly for other guys ?
Most likely. At least except the other girls above to fuck around the other guys as a "introduction" first :LUL:
Like I said, its THAT type of game after all.

Also pretty annoying that the MC cant telll the other girls to get away from him since those girls all are doing things with other guys but still go after the MC but we cant tell them to get away from us

There should be a option to say im not interested for certain girls
Kinda hard in a kinetic novel.

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

Hiarashi

Jul 27, 2019
What are you guys talking about? there's no NTR here, you caught the bitch sister doing bitch things by coincidence and you are a cuck? lol, that's her character trait... Same with that other girl at the principal`s office, all the other girls are just acquintances at this point of the game, they don't have any romantic feeling for you nor do you for them. For this to be NTR someone has to be stolen by someone else romantically speaking, which is also different from cheating, people seem not to confuse the two.

Is oks to not like the game, even if is for that parcitular scene or wharever, but is not becuase this has NTR (which don't have)...

Getting that out of the way, I really liked the game, hoping to see more :D.

keep it up.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
What are you guys talking about? there's no NTR here, you caught the bitch sister doing bitch things by coincidence and you are a cuck? lol, that's her character trait... :D.
NTR dosent mean they need to be in relationship in the first place. Go to your local hentai dealer and ask for NTR contend. There you can have a good understanding what these days counts as NTR. We go here by the forum definition.

I mean, you can have your own mother get stolen by some douche and it counts as NTR despite not having a sexual relationship with her. This game dosent have this type of stuff which why I said its up for debate if this can be called NTR or not. People will call it NTR when they dont like to see their LIs getting railed by other guys, which this game already did. There are sadly no other tags who can differentiate "That" from "This".

Edit: The cuck thing is his behavior. Even when I ignore the typical Loser Male Protag mentality he has, his actions from watching other banging and getting a boner, or after catching some other people fuck and then runing into the bathroom to beat his meat is not only one, but two cuck moves already.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
What are you guys talking about? there's no NTR here, you caught the bitch sister doing bitch things by coincidence and you are a cuck? lol, that's her character trait... Same with that other girl at the principal`s office, all the other girls are just acquintances at this point of the game, they don't have any romantic feeling for you nor do you for them. For this to be NTR someone has to be stolen by someone else romantically speaking, which is also different from cheating, people seem not to confuse the two.

Is oks to not like the game, even if is for that parcitular scene or wharever, but is not becuase this has NTR (which don't have)...

Getting that out of the way, I really liked the game, hoping to see more :D.

keep it up.
on f95 ntr mean either a female having sex with another male than the mc or a female with who the mc spoke has sex or hold hand with another male ... aslo work if the female is part of mc harem and has sex or hold hand with another girl in the harem... it aslo work for the case a female don't know mc at all but mc saw her once on tv ...

it's a very open definition ><

edit : yep mc seem to be a cuck ...

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes