xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
A or B. C is terrible imo. Just tasteless, but I've always hated the 'look I've cut off my shorts so much that the pockets show' look.

Reactions: Xythurr

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I don't like c because it seems bad taste to me, something that a girl with no taste would wear. I don't want to call it a cheap whore outfit but.....
Pretty sure julia forced her to wear her that to outfit as to seduce the mc and he is the only one visiting the house

Reactions: Alandir

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
Which outfit do you guys like the most? I like B better but the one that is winning is C. My problem with C is that it seems very... I can't find the word in English to describe it XD. In any case I think the skirts are better.
Choice A: Looks like the most reasonable thing Victoria/Viktoria/whatever (I changed their names with URM to something I can recognize, e.g. Alyvia -> Olivia) would wear normally.

Choice B: Looks good... skirt opportunities does sound nice... but honestly the outfit seems too nice, shouldn't she be surprised that I'm the MC is a sudden guest for her birthday? Unless she was already planning on going out somewhere nice, or having guests, I don't think B would make sense.

Choice C: It just looks trashy. The pockets being seen just shows how mismatched everything is, it's way too trashy in my taste. Even if those yellow pockets were not visible, the rest of it seems like trailer-park-whore tier, it just feels out of place.

Reactions: xsikal

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Which outfit do you guys like the most? I like B better but the one that is winning is C. My problem with C is that it seems very... I can't find the word in English to describe it XD. In any case I think the skirts are better.
if we are talking about the viktoria now, i would def say B, because thats how her state would be right now. not sluttly, still a bit innocent but still sweet.

option a would be for more daring dates/scenes after becoming a bit more corrupted.

c is.. looks even more daring than a to be honest.. im def digging her kneesocks and hotpantsjeans.. but this would fit better for the mid/late game..

so for the current story progress outfit b would fit her best imo

edit: nvm the dev said they are outfits she normally wouldnt wear.. ok then c for me xd

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
That's on point if it's on the corruption route in which the MC forces her to wear it.
Yah the C outfit would be better use when Vic is quite corrupted. With her personality I feel like B would be her choice but its her birthday so wearing something quite elegant like A would feel so right for the moment.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Seems C is winning, why there are so many people want viki to wear a hooker cloth rather than the cute dress B?:FacePalm:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Seems C is winning, why there are so many people want viki to wear a hooker cloth rather than the cute dress B?:FacePalm:
C over A?
A fits Vik really well with the corset-style top. B is kind of something that looks good but is not Vik style. C just doesn't fit and those pockets just irks you.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
C over A?
A fits Vik really well with the corset-style top. B is kind of something that looks good but is not Vik style. C just doesn't fit and those pockets just irks you.
The cloth was chosen by her mom which viki won't wear normally, I don't think there will be a mom to dress her daughter like a hooker or a slut?:cautious:

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
The cloth was chosen by her mom which viki won't wear normally, I don't think there will be a mom to dress her daughter like a hooker or a slut?:cautious:
I knew a very dumb girl who'd been told by her mom that she'd better put out if she wanted the boys to like her. I'd say that's one of the less unbelievable things in the game.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
I really don't see the hooker thing you guys talk about. Is it the open back? To me it gives more of a festival girl vibe.
In my experience, the sluttier outfit always win in those kind of polls
I thought the same but during the gym uniform poll it was the blue bloomers that won.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Same. Seeing how supportive Julia is for her daughter, i can totally imagine Julia telling her daughter to dress like that.. but that usually only works if Vik would like to impress the mc + she would need to know that he will be coming.. otherwise it wouldnt make much sense yet..
Julia could be trying to sabotage and wash all of viks clothes, leaving only c outfit, buuuut that doesnt sound believeable either, haha...
She could resort to emotional blackmailing: "i was looking around for hours/days for your outfit, please PLEASE wear it for your birthday for me.. pretty please?"
another idea could be that Julia tries to trick Vik by taunting her: "im not sure this outfit would look any good on you.. i think you became a bit.. fat?" - making Vik accept that challenge and tries it on, but the moment she wants to change back, mc arrives and tells her she looks really good on that, making her change her mind in a tsundere way... who knows xd

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes