Potox2020

Jul 24, 2020
Hello, I don't know English and I do this with a translator (I don't know if the author speaks Spanish either, although he has a version in that language).

Anyway, when I try to extract with Unren he tells me the following message.

Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue.
Are you sure we're in the game's root or game directory?

Does anyone know why, I've already tried to start the game and everything but it doesn't come out, (I want to do it to translate it into Spanish, that is automatic translation)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola no se ingles y esto lo hago con un traductor ( tampoco se si el autor habla español, aunque tiene una versien en tal idioma).

A lo que iba, cuando intento extraer con el Unren me dice el siguiente mensaje.

Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue.
Are you sure we're in the game's root or game directory?

alguien sabe porque, ya e intentado iniciar juego y todo pero no me sale, (lo quiero hacer para traducirlo al español, eso si tradiccion automatica)
Python esta en la carpeta "lib". Prueba copiandolo en esa o en la carpeta "game"
O aprende ingles mamaguevo

ReyIvory

Feb 1, 2018
Are you talking about games where you can pick one person specifically and just keep doing their content without advancing the story? Because that's still linear. It's a pointless term.
Not really. You can choose a specific story without having to endure or go through another. In linear games you are on one path with absolutely no choice in deviation.

grimjaw07

Nov 21, 2018
I do not know how to progress further along the plot. I've skipped two weeks and nothing is happening. No events are triggered. Has anyone ever had such a problem? I started the game from the beginning with the release of this patch. I guess I can't progress from version 0.4 to version 0.5 for some reason. View attachment 1947598
I have a similar problem but for the current chapter. The phone walk-through doesn't tell me where to go next and theres a whole bunch of scenes I have yet to unlock.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Twisted World [v0.6] [SnatsGames]

Spanish translation

Traducción sin revisar
Unrevised translation

Paste the "tl" folder, found in the attached zip file, to the "game" folder.
Pegue la carpeta "tl", que se encuentra en el archivo zip adjunto, en la carpeta "juego".

The game is already configured to start in Spanish.
El juego ya está configurado para comenzar en español.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Dont understand why (Maybe because i loaded an older save?) but when i would unlock scenes, the animation part stays blank/black screen until the still images which would pop up. Do i need to start from scratch and delete my old save to fix this?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Dont understand why (Maybe because i loaded an older save?) but when i would unlock scenes, the animation part stays blank/black screen until the still images which would pop up. Do i need to start from scratch and delete my old save to fix this?
Don't use old saves. It think they cause trouble in the new version.

sir_gamer

Dec 20, 2019
Yes.

There are art assets for two more Jaiden scenes that do not seem to trigger in the game. The scripts files don't seem to reference those assets, either.

I suspect this leaked game is a pre-patched beta copy, because the 'extra' ten scenes also seem to be missing completely.
That actually would make sense. I've seen quite a few typos, and some people here have been reporting bugs, like events not triggering or crashes. I can't be completely sure, but the release that we're playing might be the Angel Tier release and not the Pussycat/Lovers Tier release that came out yesterday.

Reactions: meewbs

lntermarche

Jun 7, 2017
Mundo retorcido [v0.6] [SnatsGames]

traducción española

Traducción sin revisar
Traducción no revisada

Pegue la carpeta "tl", que se encuentra en el archivo zip adjunto, en la carpeta "juego".

[/COTIZAR]
Gracias pero al final resulta que no hacia falta el Unren, vamos que lo podia hacer directo y lo e convertido, lo iba a subier pero si ya lo has echo tu mejor

Milky lips

Jul 31, 2019
I do not know how to progress further along the plot. I've skipped two weeks and nothing is happening. No events are triggered. Has anyone ever had such a problem? I started the game from the beginning with the release of this patch. I guess I can't progress from version 0.4 to version 0.5 for some reason. View attachment 1947598
The walkthrough on phone has 2 pages its hard to see the next page thing cuz it on the top right corner when u open the walkthrough

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yes.

There are art assets for two more Jaiden scenes that do not seem to trigger in the game. The scripts files don't seem to reference those assets, either.

I suspect this leaked game is a pre-patched beta copy, because the 'extra' ten scenes also seem to be missing completely.
So can we finally fuck the sissy brother yet? :unsure:

• Sad

iluminatro

May 16, 2019
The walkthrough on phone has 2 pages its hard to see the next page thing cuz it on the top right corner when u open the walkthrough
Having the same problem, page 2 does have some characters but they have no entries, main story is blank, dont know how to progress further, nothing seems to trigger new content yet I see people here talk about scenes I definetly havent gotten yet.

Reactions: ZenVacks

halil123

May 23, 2017
I liked the update. I am excited by his promise of updated models.

I think Snats is juggling too many balls. There is the main demon/angel plotline, the biker gang plotline, there will be a school plotline as he teased, and there is also whatever is going on with nora and neighbors. He tried to add sandbox events, but we can see how that turned out.

I know some games have managed to deliver on this kind of grand scope(Adventures of Willy D., Corruption etc.), but they did it by introducing characters one at a time. Snats should choose a direction and stick to it.

Deeznuts99

Aug 25, 2021
Twisted World [v0.6] [SnatsGames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.52 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I noticed when playing right away the quality is a lot worse than the last compressed version. There was also a problem where the animated scenes would get a heavy blur to them. I don't know how the compressing works but I wanted to let you know since like you said you can't play every game you compress.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Futa/Trap content is avoidable!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi guys just find the game right now. I had 3/4 questions to ask, but using the search as you can see the first two have already been answered.
Now i know that futa/trap are avoidable. But i have the other 2 question now. Sorry for me bad english... Hope to write well.
If I avoid these two contents. Will they disappear from my game? I wonder... because I wouldn't want to pull up my nice harem and then find some of me harem girl who ends up in bed with a girl with a dick or still find the trap one in my harem. I prefer to avoid the game if one of me girls fuck with a girls who have a dick. So is for this that i ask... if i avoid... can i stay safe after?

I want to make sure I only find and include women in my harem. And I don't want to find any surprises included even if I have avoided them. I am not interested in seeing a woman who has a dick or in attending a trap in short.

Last question... what is meant by: Monster, Monster girl ? I mean... ok i understand monster girl. But only monster?
If they are female monsters of human form, I have no particular problems... hoping that they are sexy monster girls/women and not unwatchable :eek: Otherwise the excitement falls short. But the wording only Monsters?

Can someone give me some advice or enlighten me?
Thank you

Potox2020

Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys just find the game right now. I had 3/4 questions to ask, but using the search as you can see the first two have already been answered.
Now i know that futa/trap are avoidable. But i have the other 2 question now. Sorry for me bad english... Hope to write well.
If I avoid these two contents. Will they disappear from my game? I wonder... because I wouldn't want to pull up my nice harem and then find some of me harem girl who ends up in bed with a girl with a dick or still find the trap one in my harem. I prefer to avoid the game if one of me girls fuck with a girls who have a dick. So is for this that i ask... if i avoid... can i stay safe after?

I want to make sure I only find and include women in my harem. And I don't want to find any surprises included even if I have avoided them. I am not interested in seeing a woman who has a dick or in attending a trap in short.

Last question... what is meant by: Monster, Monster girl ? I mean... ok i understand monster girl. But only monster?
If they are female monsters of human form, I have no particular problems... hoping that they are sexy monster girls/women and not unwatchable :eek: Otherwise the excitement falls short. But the wording only Monsters?

Can someone give me some advice or enlighten me?
Thank you
No, they make more than half of all the content, they are central to the story. In fact if you don't like it you shouldn't be playing it in the first place.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
No, they make more than half of all the content, they are central to the story. In fact if you don't like it you shouldn't be playing it in the first place.
I don't care if I lose 50% of the content. I'm interested in knowing. If I avoid some things... do I still find them in my harem anyway? Because otherwise it is useless to play with it, if I avoid and then still find those people in my harem, it makes no sense. I repeat. Losing content is not a problem. I'm interested in knowing... if I can play and choose what to see until the end.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Maybe it is you who should learn not only education, but read the game well. If a developer enters avoidable events, he means that he knows that not everyone likes some things. Pehraps you need to learns to be more polite because we are not in your house. Anyway i have report you (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Xardus
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes