mrmiles01

May 8, 2018
Is it just my game or has he gotten rid of the sfx during sex scenes? Feels weird to just be moaning now.
At the first scene I felt as if something was missing, little sfx really added some extra. Miss them, I hope they are only missing beacuse it's the beta, but I don't think that's the case

Reactions: samuel1154

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So im missing like half of the scenes it seems from the second and third page in the gallery but i cant trigger anything else in my game. After the beach trip theres just nothing to trigger anymore. Are most scenes in the second and third page just random luck or be in a specific spot cause this is pretty confusing.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Reading through the thread it seems a lot of people have not been able to get certain scenes after it says the update is complete. One that I cannot seem to get is the one with jazmin at her work. Went their once but havent been able to go back. Anyone have any ideas?

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
At the first scene I felt as if something was missing, little sfx really added some extra. Miss them, I hope they are only missing beacuse it's the beta, but I don't think that's the case
Yea I really miss them too sucks to find out my game isnt just bugged or something I hope they come back.

ReyIvory

Feb 1, 2018
Reading through the thread it seems a lot of people have not been able to get certain scenes after it says the update is complete. One that I cannot seem to get is the one with jazmin at her work. Went their once but havent been able to go back. Anyone have any ideas?
some of the content seems to be un-obtainable on a normal playthrough. There are numerous scenes in the gallery that seem to have no way to activate normally.

ReyIvory

Feb 1, 2018
You seem to have a weird definition of it. You know those side stories are linear, right? By any sensible definition.
I think you're the one with a weird definition of what a linear game is. You can't pick different stories to follow or go "out of sequence" in a linear game. You start, play, and end in essentially the same way every time. The stories aren't what makes a game linear. The lack of choice is. If you can choose to play many of the stories in different orders or even some of them straight up not at all, the game isn't linear.

patriarchy1

Feb 24, 2020
I think you're the one with a weird definition of what a linear game is. You can't pick different stories to follow or go "out of sequence" in a linear game. You start, play, and end in essentially the same way every time. The stories aren't what makes a game linear. The lack of choice is. If you can choose to play many of the stories in different orders or even some of them straight up not at all, the game isn't linear.
That's literally linear though, with some optional content lol.

MaxPowers16

Nov 15, 2018
I am getting an error when I try to unzip the file from mediafire, anyone else getting this? Haven't been able to test with the other download links yet.

Edit: UPLOADHAVEN gives me a 404 error when I try to download the file, and it will take until tomorrow to fully download from mega because of the 5GB limit
try unzip it with winrar, or another program. the defaults ones usually sucks

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes