ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Yo anyone having issues with choppy animations in 0.6? Every animation I try to use ends up stuttering and not playing smoothly. Tried everything to fix it-including uninstalling/etc and using the Shift G options and nothing's working. Appreciate your time in advance, sorry if it's already been asked.

Reactions: [S]iberian

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
So there are Alternative sex scenes for the futa/trap content in the recent updates ?
Like it makes them normal female characters for the sex scene ?

From a comment here:
" That being said, the game is very playable and content rich even if you skip all trap/futa scenes (new update even gives alternative straight scenes for almost every queer scene). It's even to the point where I still wish he would emphasize that part of the game more, because obviously that's what draws the core of his crowd "

If this is that is the case, im gonna give it a try
I love the design of the busty female characters with big tits and butts <3

Coffeejunky25

Apr 30, 2020
Yo anyone having issues with choppy animations in 0.6? Every animation I try to use ends up stuttering and not playing smoothly. Tried everything to fix it-including uninstalling/etc and using the Shift G options and nothing's working. Appreciate your time in advance, sorry if it's already been asked.
I didn't really have that much of an issue and I'm an older (2020) laptop, only thing i really had issues with was with images missing.... where? i cant remember to be honest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

iluminatro

May 16, 2019
For anyone stuck in the same spot I was, I think I figured it out. After some trial and error, in my case the counter for the "train my fighting skills" goal under Jill was apparently bugged. Even if its crossed out for you, reload your game, enter her room when she is training on the punching back, spend time with her. I had 2 additional events with her there despite it saying the goal was done which was apparently the requirement to advance everything else.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I didn't really have that much of an issue and I'm an older (2020) laptop, only thing i really had issues with was with images missing.... where? i cant remember to be honest.
Huh. My laptop is a bit older than that but it's never had a problem with TW anytime before-still plays animations in 0.5 well. Guess I'll have to wait for the public release and hope it's better for some reason.
sound-of-silence-zoom.gif

Reactions: [S]iberian

DBmi

Dec 31, 2018
Honestly, kinda disappointed with Jazmine scenes - she's interesting only because of her tits and you don't have any good shots (she doesn't face the front, you can only see her ass or nothing) and that scene with cow suit isn't that good - it's almost same as the one when you fuck with her for the first time...

Reactions: meewbs

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
So last version worked fine for me but this one when I click on game nothing happens. Anyone else having same problem?

Oct 7, 2020
So there are Alternative sex scenes for the futa/trap content in the recent updates ?
Like it makes them normal female characters for the sex scene ?

From a comment here:
" That being said, the game is very playable and content rich even if you skip all trap/futa scenes (new update even gives alternative straight scenes for almost every queer scene). It's even to the point where I still wish he would emphasize that part of the game more, because obviously that's what draws the core of his crowd "

If this is that is the case, im gonna give it a try
I love the design of the busty female characters with big tits and butts <3
no, you will just pick other character that not futa
example is like this
1)go there? (futa tag)
2)or go there? (no futa tag)
its both different chars one futa other not, scenes different too
in some things it will just skip futa scene and move on on normal scene but if you would not skip you would see both scenes

Reactions: Limited20

Alittleaccount1707

Aug 23, 2021
how can i see new scene with jaiden tried every thing but never happened ?
If you mean the new content of version 0.6
The only scene of Jaiden is on vacation, you need to go to the living room and pass the time so that after a few days they go.

Last edited:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Man this is the only game out right now that can get me to download it on an even number (because I can't wait), usually it's a tradition for me to only download a game at 0.3, 0.5, 0.7 and so forth, but this game just makes me go ape mode on my dick, the updates aren't that fast, but they're large so I had to.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes