notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
Maybe it is you who should learn not only education, but read the game well. If a developer enters avoidable events, he means that he knows that not everyone likes some things. Pehraps you need to learns to be more polite because we are not in your house. Anyway i have report you (y)
is it to the point where you can't even press ctrl to skip the scene? (honest question)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
is it to the point where you can't even press ctrl to skip the scene? (honest question)
o_O are you sure you reply to the right comment? I am not a native speaker of English. So far I have only asked a few things in game, because I have only downloaded the game. Before starting the game, I would like to make sure that i can avoid some fetishes. Because if i can't, I just switch to another game. I don't like wasting people's time. Is for this that i ask a few things before start the game. So I don't quite understand. Surely you are referring to some specific part of the game, but having not played it fully yet, I would not be able to answer you.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Pretty dissonant to have the mom think the MC is her husband only to wake up the next day with her son there and say nothing, but ok, maybe she was too drunk to remember... except for all the cum... then we go on to have the MC do it again and effectively glaze her in a gallon of man goo, to which she... wakes up and says nothing, but ok, she was drunk again... but this is pushing all sense of logic out the window. Then, and this for me is the final straw, she just casually gets fucked on the beach and just thinks it's a massage, followed up later by giving her son a boobjob like it's totally normal...

I was really looking forward to some scenes about her realising she's been fucking her son and coming to terms with that but she's either a completely air headed bimbo or Snats just kind of didn't bother making her storyline make any sense. I'm leaning far into the latter option, he's never given me the feeling he cares much about writing the girls coming to terms with fucking their relative, easier just to skip forward to more sexy sex.
its almost as if incest doesnt work because the characters dont act like they are in an incestuous relationship. i have said this a few times in diferent posts, what's the point of making it incest, if they dont act like it is? to me, that aspect never worked, so maybe im bias, but i genuinely think the story would work better if it was written not as an "incest force turned into landlady" stuff, like always, but starting from that aspect, and maybe getting that later.

as a side note, i also said this a few posts earlier, i dunno if it was due to the amount of work, or the time he had to work on those lines, but ALOT of the content and actions feel disjointed. on one moment he feels almost offended that a trap wants his dick, on another he goes in to rape a diferent trap.

on one moment he blackmail someone to give him a blowjob, but just the next day he acts all coy when someone else blackmail him into letting her give him a blowjob.

and its not him playing an angle, he is taken for a ride, kinda against his will.

now im not complaining about the quality of the scenes, i quite like them, im just commenting on how the events dont work the way they are presented.

maybe, and again i will talk about this, if given time to breath and fit in its own series of events, those scenes could work better or be better developed, but, and this is my theory, snats just kinda went with the easiest solution for a situation because he was overworked with the other stuff he already made.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
It's a shame the creator isn't interested in adding pregnancy, that would've been incredible.
pregnancy? with where the game is? in game its been what? a month? 2 at most, would pregnancy even make a diference?
sure there could be ways, but the story of the game is technically very early yet, the mc can fuck lots of people, but theres no pregnancy angle yet. specially since everything he does is "hush hush". maybe after the "true big update" with open world and what not, he could add a couple of chars that look for the MC to get some baby making, but as it is, there really isnt any point.

also, there's almost no repeatable sex scene, so you would get someone say they got pregnant, and that would be all there was, making the point moot AGAIN.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
some of the content seems to be un-obtainable on a normal playthrough. There are numerous scenes in the gallery that seem to have no way to activate normally.
dont want to be "that guy" but, what if that's on purpose to screw with "early downloaders"? snats seems to REALLY want us free peasants to wait a week to a month after the paying costumers, i remember one of the first updates had a "promisse you wont download early and i will add extra content as a bonus" that didnt work.

that with the whole 100 bucks "support tester" tier give me some very iffy vibes in all honesty...

losx

Feb 23, 2018
Disculpen pero les quiero preguntar si el juego solo me esta fallando a mi, sobre todo al principio con las escenas de Jaiden

boicakein

Jul 30, 2017
View attachment 1947115
1. Doesn't seem to have a trigger and is only viewable in replay
2. Also not triggerable and selecting the replay crashes the game
3. No fucking idea, unlocked everything else and it's in amongst the holiday stuff, of which i am 99.9% sure i tried every option.

Anyone experiencing the same or am i alone and if i am is there a solution?
stuck on #2, errors when you try to play it and crashes the game. Any solutions?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Welp that wasnt worth almost 8 months of waiting. heres to hoping that the next update is faster.
that's the main problem when an update takes this long, the guy almost doubled the amount of scenes in the game, and it really didnt feel like it was worth the wait.

now to some, they will claim that this was the best update evar. im somewhere in the middle, i did like the scenes we got, but i felt like the game lost its way hard.

there's no real progression, it felt less like we were getting scenes, and more like we were thrown into them. it also doesnt help how many characters dont feel like they were progressed at all, even though there was a massive build up from the last one.

none of the house characters felt like they had the content expected from them. doesnt help that even though the MC fucked them all, multiple times(out side from jaden), it still feels like the game doesnt really aknowledge it.

i keep harping on this note, but i think this is the main reason for this update to feel this disjointed: we still dont have repeatable sex scenes with the girls we should have. scarlet got a full course and then disapeared, even though she is the MC teacher who is always comes every few days(in game story), its assumed that they still fuck, but we get nothing, even though all that was needed was to repeat the scenes we already got, but allow us to choose which one we get.

same for the 2 friends from the gang, that are said to "always come for a visit". that we dont see, nor do they show up in game.

and this all for trying(and in all honesty, failing), to make the world bigger with stuff nobody really cares about? who wants all that stuff about the rival gang? wont that make the sandbox worse to develop to introduce something so important that early?

to finish it up, im gonna say this again as well, i would rather we got this update focused on a much smaller cast(1/3rd), with developing the mc relationship with them, maybe introduce a couple of new faces, but make a base so when the SB comes, it becomes easier to build it step by step. i really dont get why developers keep trying to make a 30 plate meal course, knowing they will be forced to offer a spoonful at most for 25 of them...

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
that's the main problem when an update takes this long, the guy almost doubled the amount of scenes in the game, and it really didnt feel like it was worth the wait.

now to some, they will claim that this was the best update evar. im somewhere in the middle, i did like the scenes we got, but i felt like the game lost its way hard.

there's no real progression, it felt less like we were getting scenes, and more like we were thrown into them. it also doesnt help how many characters dont feel like they were progressed at all, even though there was a massive build up from the last one.

none of the house characters felt like they had the content expected from them. doesnt help that even though the MC fucked them all, multiple times(out side from jaden), it still feels like the game doesnt really aknowledge it.

i keep harping on this note, but i think this is the main reason for this update to feel this disjointed: we still dont have repeatable sex scenes with the girls we should have. scarlet got a full course and then disapeared, even though she is the MC teacher who is always comes every few days(in game story), its assumed that they still fuck, but we get nothing, even though all that was needed was to repeat the scenes we already got, but allow us to choose which one we get.

same for the 2 friends from the gang, that are said to "always come for a visit". that we dont see, nor do they show up in game.

and this all for trying(and in all honesty, failing), to make the world bigger with stuff nobody really cares about? who wants all that stuff about the rival gang? wont that make the sandbox worse to develop to introduce something so important that early?

to finish it up, im gonna say this again as well, i would rather we got this update focused on a much smaller cast(1/3rd), with developing the mc relationship with them, maybe introduce a couple of new faces, but make a base so when the SB comes, it becomes easier to build it step by step. i really dont get why developers keep trying to make a 30 plate meal course, knowing they will be forced to offer a spoonful at most for 25 of them...
You hit it right on the head as to why i was so disappointed. After I played .5 in January i thought that the next update would allow me to do repeatable scenes with all the characters in the apartment. I thought that my relationship would develop further with at least one of them (I guess jill is a little more open with her lust now?). none of the main characters changed. this felt like 1/4 of the update we should have gotten with patreon comissions filling in the rest of the content. big ol bummer since this was my favorite game that i had played recently. hopefully the next update gets back on course.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
this felt like 1/4 of the update we should have gotten with patreon comissions filling in the rest of the content.
this explains perfectly the feel of the update, a small amount of good content, surrounded by side content that, while nice, doesnt actually add anything to the game they are more like little snacks to a famished person.

Dsan

Sep 30, 2018
I'm ok with w/e content because if you play the game from the very beginning it's a MASSIVE beast of animations and story.
I do, though, have criticism about the new animation thing... the constant screen shake... it's REALLY annoying

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Doesn't seem like we have anyone else willing to leak so we cant confirm if we've been given the beta version or not. I think Ill just wait till the free tier gets released rather than deal with missing scenes and bugs.

JugHaschwalth

Nov 25, 2020
Im confused on Jill's route when it says go to her room how exactly do you want me to get into her room without knocking?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes