anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I miss when this game was a VN, the changing to sandbox kinda ruined it for me.

I was a patreon for a bit but after two updates with the sandbox just feeling empty I decided to just cancel my pledge. Haven't really played the game since.

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
any have this problem image 'jazmin_sexdream_event1_1'not found
Yes, along with 'jazmin_sexdream_event1_2'. Both are short clips. Not missing out on much. Both file names do exist in the game but I think the game is searching the wrong pathways for them or the wrong file extensions. I would not know how to debug this. My knowledge of game programming is very limited. Hopefully there is someone out there that knows how to forward this post to the dev or to someone that can fix this error. On a side note, my avatar says exactly how I feel about this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig
Jan 2, 2019
i have a problem with jaiden content, because on the quetslog said "talk to jaiden at night" but every time i tried dont work; someone know something about this?

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
okay, i downloaded the gallery unlocker and theres ALOT of stuff that didnt happen for me. i cleared all the maing 3 girls' in the house to do list up until the point where the mom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then theres nothing after that. did i miss something of is the gallery unlocker stuff to come?

Reactions: ZenVacks

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
Hi bros how you doing? hope fine!!
for those who have problems with the game, I recommend that you wait until public realese
because apparently the version that you people are playing is the angel version, in which snats still hadn't fixed the game's problems so wait until friday and see if you bros still have problems with the game.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I miss when this game was a VN, the changing to sandbox kinda ruined it for me.

I was a patreon for a bit but after two updates with the sandbox just feeling empty I decided to just cancel my pledge. Haven't really played the game since.
what sand box? the sandbox is yet to come, this was a glorified VN, the SB aspect is exactly the same as last couple of updates, if anything, its at least far superior because you have more stuff to do and can access crap faster. how many times in the last one it had "wait until X day at Y hour" to advance? or worse, "talk with Z character in W place at Y hour", only the fucker(pun intended) would only show up at said place, at said time, on a single fucking day of the entire week!

god it pisses me off just remembering how inane that forced time gate was.

Reactions: NoSimpZone

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Hi bros how you doing? hope fine!!
for those who have problems with the game, I recommend that you wait until public realese
because apparently the version that you people are playing is the angel version, in which snats still hadn't fixed the game's problems so wait until friday and see if you bros still have problems with the game.
i figured it was something of the sort, with snats "accidentaly" leaking the wrong/intended(undercooked) version for people here to download... at least this one works relatively well and doesnt break stuff too badly.

Bone Zone

May 10, 2022
Top 3 you are missing are Nora's scenes, the crazy chick who is staying in the basement, go there to unlock more, under that is the angel you met at the beginning of the game that scene will trigger in the living room or doorway I forget but it's later on after Nora's scenes I believe, bottom one is Marianna's scenes wich trigger on the top of the apartment building by going there multiple times after Isabella's been progressed (the granny). the Dolly stuck in a dryer, Isabella's yoga class, don't trigger at all but the gallery unlocks once you've progressed near the end, Altho Isabella's scene crashes the game, the dream of Jazmine as a cowgirl doesn't link properly for an image and Jaden's scenes do not work at all :cry: , multiple glitches , crashes, ect so I def think this was ment for the Angel tier, if not we are in for a ride tomorrow once it's released for freebies.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes