LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to go outside the house plz? I have finished all family member event and acording to the recollection there are still plenty more content. Also, somehow the game didn't save properly and took away 30+ days in game = half of the events I've seen

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Three holes are better than two. :WeSmart:
you do know that what you said doesnt counter what i said, right? both can be true at the same time.
besides, how many of the girls actually do go the full course? vast majority dont even do anal, so for them, it ends up being a "2" with a never reaching potential for 3, that is, like i said, never used anyways.

Oct 8, 2018
you do know that what you said doesnt counter what i said, right? both can be true at the same time.
besides, how many of the girls actually do go the full course? vast majority dont even do anal, so for them, it ends up being a "2" with a never reaching potential for 3, that is, like i said, never used anyways.
Your entire point is entirely irrelevant to what I said. For starters, my first argument was preferential, I wasn't "countering" anything. Second of all, the "this thing hasn't happened yet so the belief that x is better isn't true" isn't a valid argument against x.

• Angry
Reactions: lo0u

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
fantastic update as always.

but I just seen the last message, and I wanna say that what seems like a problem to you is actually not to me and many others I'm sure. the waist thing is sexy, it's one of the reasons I like this game, no one like reality approved shapes. heck not even in real life, every model is doing butt injections.
I know you want to try new things, just don't change much.

good luck man, keep making great games.

Reactions: sakref

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Yes, along with 'jazmin_sexdream_event1_2'. Both are short clips. Not missing out on much. Both file names do exist in the game but I think the game is searching the wrong pathways for them or the wrong file extensions. I would not know how to debug this. My knowledge of game programming is very limited. Hopefully there is someone out there that knows how to forward this post to the dev or to someone that can fix this error. On a side note, my avatar says exactly how I feel about this game.
Yeah, apparently there are issues with "jazmin_sexdream_event1_1" & "jazmin_sexdream_event1_2".
However, those clips can be found and played in this location:
Twistedworld Installation Folder > game > images > Disk1_End_events > Mc_sexdreams

Reactions: purvysage

shubrate

Jul 28, 2020
As mentioned, apparently the previous incest patch doesn't work for this version. But you can enable it on your own quite easily. I'll write them below just in case.

Here's how to do it in simple steps:

1) Go to this location: Twistedworld installation folder > Game > Scripts
2) Find the file named "scripts.rpy"
3) Open this file with any text editor like "notepad"
4) The first line reads "define uncensor_patch = False" Now delete the word False and write True instead of it.
So the edited line will be this: "define uncensor_patch = True"
5) Save the file and close it.
6) Run the game and you are good to go.
Can someone send me the latest incest patch? I can't find it here.

XeraKamur

Jan 29, 2022
The update feels a bit strange as you can tell with ease where this update starts because it doesn't follow the usual gameplay

Is not "Bad" by any means, but is clearly bad integrated to the game

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Hmmm I have a little theory regarding whats going on with Noah/MC and what just happened in hell as well as why the demon queen not only doesn't seem concerned but is also acting like things just went according to plan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Before I end there, I have to say that Leandro deserved what he got especially after what he said about there being two types of men in the world lol. But that said, what I said before is just a theory. A GAME THEORY. Thanks for reading :cool:

Reactions: [S]iberian
Oct 8, 2018
bro just wait until public realese, this version is the angel version where the bugs and crashes have not been fixed yet
There is a difference between a bug, and overt, repeating grammatical errors line after line. Do you think the dev is going to re-write the entire game for the public release? No, of course not. This is an internal failing that will continue until the dev gets a proofreader.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes