blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I had to previously start new game due to saves incompatibility. Now i see they are not compatible again... Nope. I'm done.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I have an error I don't know how to work around it

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/main_story_scripts/prologue.rpy", line 1699, in script
boy1 "Aaaah"
Exception: Sayer 'boy1' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/main_story_scripts/prologue.rpy", line 1699, in script
boy1 "Aaaah"
File "E:\telechargement\Twistedworld-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "E:\telechargement\Twistedworld-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'boy1' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Twistedworld 0.6
Tue Jul 26 10:15:14 2022
boy1 is apparently jaiden, Dev must have decided to change it at some point and missed 3 lines in the code.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing this update and I enjoyed it a lot. I can't think of any other game with koikatsu models that has anywhere near the amount of custom animations that his game has.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
At the first scene I felt as if something was missing, little sfx really added some extra. Miss them, I hope they are only missing beacuse it's the beta, but I don't think that's the case
Played the public release and they are still gone for me, asked the discord chat any now im honestly not sure if its a bug or not. Hope people here can clarify if its just missing for us or not.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
View attachment 1954939
That's what the dev wrote in his discord, but if you mean is that if there is any real difference in story or content, no there is not. They're just different "playstyles"
the main diference is how you access the content.
for example, in a VN, the game revolves around choices, sometimes those choices are just fluff, in others its more about skipping content, while some do change the route completely and you need to pick the right choices to progress with certain characters.

in sandbox, you may have choices, but the main appeal is that it gives you control of when to go and get the content, as well as completely avoid it, if its not up your alley.

in other words, sandbox is basicaly a VN but instead of following the story beat for beat, and skipping content you dont want, you can pick and choose what to do and when to do it. you may progress with lots of characters at the same time, or just rush for the one you want.

the problem with sandbox is that many(and i mean MANY) developers dont know how to make a rewarding sandbox, and instead make it absurdly grindy, for example talk with X character 25 times to progress to the next stage, or get 5 thousand bucks to buy a massage oil. in some, they try to add RPG aspects like the mc gaining skills, but again, they make the prossess take too long, and when you do get it, its just to pass 1 arbritary story point and completely forgotten afterwards.

in all honesty, i like sandboxes more, because VNs either turn into kinetic novels(no choice, or only inconsequential choices/skipping unwanted content choices), or a school test that will fail you because you said "maybe" instead of "kinda" in a random talk 20 interactions ago, and because of that you lost the blowjob scene.

Reactions: Popgoes668

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Played the public release and they are still gone for me, asked the discord chat any now im honestly not sure if its a bug or not. Hope people here can clarify if its just missing for us or not.
Yeah I played the VN version and it is missing quite a few scenes. What is odd is that many are from the beginning, back when the game was still a VN before the move to sandbox. Literally nothing should have changed in that section of the game, yet those scenes are gone. I imagine it's a bug.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Yeah I played the VN version and it is missing quite a few scenes. What is odd is that many are from the beginning, back when the game was still a VN before the move to sandbox. Literally nothing should have changed in that section of the game, yet those scenes are gone. I imagine it's a bug.
Ah damn, I tried the sandbox ver so I was hoping it might be working in the VN version but I guess not, I left a message about the missing SFX in the discord error notification channel so hopefully someone sees that eventually, looking at the games script files the line that makes them play is just left out which makes me think its intentional tbh.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Um, I have a question? I'm playing and the game keeps cutting to a black screen with the words continuing like normal? Is the constant black screen with some images in between normal, or is it some error and I need to redownload the game?

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I just finished 0.6 and the dev better not mess up their old designs, they're already perfect and we've gotten used to them, also to the person that complained about Jazmin's bust size, the person that is not able to handle having one character with giant knockers, I will find you and I will show you the charms of an extra large busom and I had to censor myself because of F95's TOS, but just imagine this statement decensored.

However I don't like how the dev said that his newer designs are better, e.g. the red hair girl in the mechanic place is easily the worst designed character in the game IMO and she's one of the newest designs, hopefully we don't go in that direction. The best designed characters are prison girl, Jill and the Coca Cola commercial redhead.

If I wanted to go and fap to realistic models, I wouldn't play Twisted World, give me them juicy mammaries, thighs and butts every day over realism.

On a more light hearted note, didn't know there was a VN version, oh well I'm already too far into the sandbox version plus it's not that big a grind. I enjoyed the update and thought the wait was worth it as the update length was acceptable. Still a 5/5 game for me, but don't ruin it, my dick will never forgive you dev.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
! Cannot execute Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4264.24429\Twistedworld-0.6-pc\Twistedworld.exe" i am getting this error any ideas how to fix this ?
Did you extract the game from the archive before running it? This looks like it's trying to run it from a temporary directory which happens if you try to open a file within an archive.

Kimath

Jul 25, 2020
I'd always played sandbox and tried VN for the first time this update, and Snats really would be better off just scrapping the sandbox and focusing on writing scenes in a clear, coherent, linear fashion with some branching paths. Add a chapter select function so people can replay individual sections, and a gallery.

I get that patrons asked for the sandbox but it's important to not let that get in the way of making the best work you can.

As an aside, this update sure had way more dick. A looooot of cock. A full bowl of sausage. Which to me is great, wonder if Snats switched gears a bit, because while at the start all traps had little pinky sized dicks with little to no focus and the futas behaved mostly like cis women, the new ones are bigger, more front and center in all scenes, and for the first time we got a futa on female scene, a femdom on futa scene, and even implied dickgirl on male which I thought would be a no-no. And Marianna being a futa made her jump to pretty close to the top spot for me. I think Snats' strongest point is mixing around the gender roles as much as possible. Leandro's scene was so good and hilarious.

I'm all for it. Same for the new bodies, I honestly can't stand Jazmin's model. Will definitely try and set aside a bit of money to support Snats in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: ur other dad
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes