Bone Zone

May 10, 2022
Does the free version drops with the android version or the android version is from another people?
Android is sometimes released at a later date than the pc version, an example is version 0.4, the android free version was released 9 days after the pc, version 0.5 dropped at the same time, so I mean who knows :unsure:

Reactions: Little Pawg

Little Pawg

Jan 7, 2018
The Free version is already up and with optional save file of the end 0.5 if someone wants to know. I didn’t want to post the kemono link here (idk if that would break any rule) but yeah is ready. No android port yet tho.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
I've seen a couple people asking about the android port and unfortunately it looks like the dev will no longer be putting out android ports.

" For those that are waiting for an android version I sorry to say this but there wont be android version anymore, BUT you can use JOIPLAY Its an app for your phone that you could use to play any renpy game not only this one❤ I wish I could continue doing an android port but renpy has a limit of 2GB at the moment of doing an android port, and the game is already 6.4gb making it impossible to create, in the other hand Joiplay let you play it without any problem" - this is the devs comment on the topic posted in the most recent public update.

Hope this helps those who were looking for the port! And fingers crossed this public version has a lot less bugs than what was reported here!

Little Pawg

Jan 7, 2018
I've seen a couple people asking about the android port and unfortunately it looks like the dev will no longer be putting out android ports.

" For those that are waiting for an android version I sorry to say this but there wont be android version anymore, BUT you can use JOIPLAY Its an app for your phone that you could use to play any renpy game not only this one❤ I wish I could continue doing an android port but renpy has a limit of 2GB at the moment of doing an android port, and the game is already 6.4gb making it impossible to create, in the other hand Joiplay let you play it without any problem" - this is the devs comment on the topic posted in the most recent public update.

Hope this helps those who were looking for the port! And fingers crossed this public version has a lot less bugs than what was reported here!
Thank you so much for the info! I was waiting on the android port.

Reactions: ScentedElf

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
got to the point in the game where the hints tell me to go visit Mrs. Torres, but every time I click the front door, it takes me to the balcony windows, saying "man, this city is huge..." or something like that. How do I leave the apartment!?

Buttman20

Aug 15, 2018
Twisted World [v0.6] [SnatsGames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.52 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Behold, the Mediafire links have arrived;

VN Version

Sandbox
giqui can you update your compressed version for VN?

Junkinaster

Mar 1, 2020
Really enjoy Henrietta's design, reminds me of Violet from the incredibles. Also tattoos really aren't that appealing to me, cool looking but very distracting

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
so i reloaded my .5 save and redid everything with the new download. A few bug fixes and typo's corrected but nothing we found in the files that weren't in the game have been added, certainly not that i could find and there's nothing in the replay gallery. I think it's safe to say the leak we got was not the angel version but the one released for the lowers tiers and whatever those files mean, Snats didn't code them into the game.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes