Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I'd always played sandbox and tried VN for the first time this update, and Snats really would be better off just scrapping the sandbox and focusing on writing scenes in a clear, coherent, linear fashion with some branching paths. Add a chapter select function so people can replay individual sections, and a gallery.

I get that patrons asked for the sandbox but it's important to not let that get in the way of making the best work you can.

As an aside, this update sure had way more dick. A looooot of cock. A full bowl of sausage. Which to me is great, wonder if Snats switched gears a bit, because while at the start all traps had little pinky sized dicks with little to no focus and the futas behaved mostly like cis women, the new ones are bigger, more front and center in all scenes, and for the first time we got a futa on female scene, a femdom on futa scene, and even implied dickgirl on male which I thought would be a no-no. And Marianna being a futa made her jump to pretty close to the top spot for me. I think Snats' strongest point is mixing around the gender roles as much as possible. Leandro's scene was so good and hilarious.

I'm all for it. Same for the new bodies, I honestly can't stand Jazmin's model. Will definitely try and set aside a bit of money to support Snats in the future.
Regarding futa on male, Snats only said that the futas won't stick their dicks into Noah. I don't think he said a futanari won't plow another dude. If I recall correctly, the implication came from the guy Noah plowed because he pissed on him (granted, dude saw Noah's dick and decided to get closer lol).

• Haha
Reactions: Bone Zone

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Well finished the new update. Enjoyed it overall but the lack of sfx in alot of the new scenes now makes them really lackluster in comparison to the other ones imo. Hopeful for the new models snats mentioned as his skills do seem to be improving every update.

Bone Zone

May 10, 2022
how do I get Mrs torres scenes and Dorothy scene?
The Cellphone tells you what you need to do for the most part make sure to check the hints tab, Dorothy's scene is unlocked during the event when Jill takes you out to check on her bike at her friends garage, when you get towards the toilet scenes and need to choose wich bathroom to go into choose the female toilets to get Dorothy, you can quick save and watch all scenes or just watch them in the gallery afterwards, For Miss Torres in the later half of the game you go to the rooftop during the evenings and the yoga event will occur, it should happen around the time you do Marianna's events, aka the girl who hangs out on the rooftops as well, Happy Hunting.

Reactions: H2R and Little Pawg

Bone Zone

May 10, 2022
hi im stuck in the game i cant get out the house and did everything with the girls in the house what do i do? View attachment 1958835 View attachment 1958836 View attachment 1958837 View attachment 1958838
Not sure if you can use saves from previous versions or not maybe that's why it's not giving you a prompt, to trigger the new events there will be a message in the top right saying ''sleep at midnight'', some scenes will trigger when leaving your room, some you need to be at the right place at the right time, and some will occur when you see a '' ? '' on some portions of the map like the living room or entrance way. Try sleeping a few days to see if you get any of those, And make sure progress with all characters is done, if not you probably need a new game save, there is one included in the download named ''Snats save folder'' or something along those lines you just need to unpack and put it into your saves folder.

Last edited:

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
It's a sad day for the Android bois, I feel your pain. I'm gonna try Joiplay, idk if it will work, but I'm gonna try it.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
the positives: an island getaway, moe demons, the moms workplace, a nun, n some outside actions/options.

Zeeig

Nov 22, 2017
why is the dev so mean to jeanne :cry: shes my busty spirit animal...also i kinda wish the game did more with futas and guys, i don't get the point in putting in other dicks in the game if the mc doesn't do anything with them.

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
why is the dev so mean to jeanne :cry: shes my busty spirit animal...also i kinda wish the game did more with futas and guys, i don't get the point in putting in other dicks in the game if the mc doesn't do anything with them.
I wish there were more Jeanne scenes too. That being said, we DID get more scenes where Noah is fucking a futa though. One of which was a demon girl too so that's a plus. That however was an obvious sign that the "angel that's attacking Hell" is actually Noah given that we get a choice as to which demon girl gets plowed first. Even though Noah doesn't realize that he's doing this while being asleep though lol.

Reactions: oaksumm
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes