ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Can we please get a fix for this? Because I can go find that file and it plays fine so I'm not sure what the problem is.
If you go to the the dev's patreon the latest public build does not have this issue. I think the separate links labeled as Win (VN)/Win (Sandbox) on the first page of this thread also have the fixed version. However the VN supposedly is missing some scenes and elements so I'd recommend going with the Sandbox for now.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
is there new content everywhere in .6? any point starting from the start instead of my .5 save file?(said to start a new save but my previous save works)

Kampfer4550

Dec 22, 2020
Been a long time lurker here, and seems that I can see familiar character models despite the changes in body physique, and hairstyle change. A definite unique take on the characters compared to where I've went with them. Keep up the good work! ;)
I assume you saw the characters in Koikatsu with the accompanied character pack ways back then. :p

Kampfzerstorer, out!

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I added this to game/scripts/options.rpy

it gives an error at the start of the game but if you ignore it you get the standard windows mouse cursor
maybe it can help someone and it also gets rid of the ridiculous penis cursor abomination

define config.mouse = {
"default":[ ("gui/cursor.png", 18, 18) ],
"say":[ ("gui/cursor.png", 18, 8) ],
"pause":[ ("gui/cursor.png", 18, 8) ],
"gamemenu":[ ("gui/cursor.png", 18, 8) ],
"prompt":[ ("gui/cursor.png", 18, 8) ],
"with":[ ("gui/cursor.png", 18, 8) ],
"menu":[ ("gui/cursor.png", 18, 8) ] }

the solutions comes from this thread

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-fullscreen-mouse-problem.29776/

and is made by Deviant Delights
OR... edit myscreens.rpy and comment out the line

Code:
define config.mouse = {"default" : [("gui/mouse_pointer.png", 0, 0)]}
No error messages and normal cursor.

whiteTpoison

Jan 30, 2019
In case you are lost like me, and nothing appears on the phone notes, just jump until midnight and sleep, and a cinematic will start

This is only if you finished all the content in 0.5

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
Captura de pantalla (2).png

Hi people how you doing? fine i hope

can someone tell me how to get this 4 scenes? i already finished the game and I don't know what to do....

themangod

Jul 7, 2018
View attachment 1973482

Hi people how you doing? fine i hope

can someone tell me how to get this 4 scenes? i already finished the game and I don't know what to do....
  1. For the Lock next to "Fun with Jazmine1' You gotta pay a vist to Leandro in the lobby i believe
  2. For the Lock next to the one above and also under "Cera Loves Touching" it deals with the character Dolly(The blonde woman who gets on Ms.Torress Nerves) So if you look at Dolly's tasks on the phone you should be able to find it.
  3. For the lock next to "Gwen Doom" You gotta catch Marta and her spouse having sex at midnight. You just gotta sleep at midnight. Then you can look in the tasks app on your phone and select Marta.
  4. For the lock next to "Confessing my Sins" it also deals with Marta so doing bullet 3 should get you this one eventually.
Hope this helps my friend

Reactions: nerowaiss

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
  1. For the Lock next to "Fun with Jazmine1' You gotta pay a vist to Leandro in the lobby i believe
  2. For the Lock next to the one above and also under "Cera Loves Touching" it deals with the character Dolly(The blonde woman who gets on Ms.Torress Nerves) So if you look at Dolly's tasks on the phone you should be able to find it.
  3. For the lock next to "Gwen Doom" You gotta catch Marta and her spouse having sex at midnight. You just gotta sleep at midnight. Then you can look in the tasks app on your phone and select Marta.
  4. For the lock next to "Confessing my Sins" it also deals with Marta so doing bullet 3 should get you this one eventually.
Hope this helps my friend
thanks a lot bro

May 2, 2018
So just to be clear one the notepad says we've completed content for each characters and we've unlocked all scenes, nothing else secret right?

Cause this shit is fire.

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
ok new update, lets check the change log. oh sex events.......Jeanne (1 sex scene). why lord, have you forsaken me?
oh well im sure there's a ton of great content with old and new characters.

• Sad
Reactions: oaksumm
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes