jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I'd be shocked if it didn't come out, he posted a lot of content and looks like he put a lot of work into what he showed so far even if we like the changes or not, in the end it's his game and the last few updates were kinda a mess and I guess(hope) he learned from his mistakes since making it a sandbox and dealing with outrageous character models.
Only thing I'm not sure on is why he mentioned or people think the first release will just be the hospital when he already showed us like 20 locations and all the characters for those places and all the finished bedrooms and everything unless those updates come really quick after the hospital one but guess we will see

Reactions: Pirate1

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I'd be shocked if it didn't come out, he posted a lot of content and looks like he put a lot of work into what he showed so far even if we like the changes or not, in the end it's his game and the last few updates were kinda a mess and I guess(hope) he learned from his mistakes since making it a sandbox and dealing with outrageous character models.
Only thing I'm not sure on is why he mentioned or people think the first release will just be the hospital when he already showed us like 20 locations and all the characters for those places and all the finished bedrooms and everything unless those updates come really quick after the hospital one but guess we will see
Look at the prevouis page.
Someone alredy posted that Sants said on discord that before we explore the hospital we will explore and do quests in heaven and hell.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Same story as before... as in he scrapped the new MC, or...?

Either way, he could've just made MC adopted and sidestepped the entire incest thing rather than this "new MC" and new other kid and all this stuff. The weirdness with the Dad still being around is odd as the plot implies things were so tough without him around (implied dead). Idk why he's even doing this rework at all plot-wise. Also adding a huge chunk of stuff for the start of the game is pointless and unnecessary.

Idk I'm not going to bother getting really amped up about this. I'll be surprised if we see it before Q2 24.

mrbmxb88

Aug 13, 2022
Directly from the guide on Discord for the previous version:
Jill's first event will happen when you get 5 love points with her and you go to the hallway.

The second at 10 points when you go to sleep. You will meet some unwanted guests.

The third at 15 points when you go to the Living room.

The 4th one at 20 points when you go to the hallway.

In the last two those guests will come back to visit you.
One issue with what you said that's not a walkthrough that's saying once you get this amount of Love points but how do you get the second Love Point because the notes does not help in the game it says go to a room I'm going to her room a lot of times and it still does not help at all do you know how to do this

mrbmxb88

Aug 13, 2022
Hello ! Great game so far, i feared that it wasn't a "sandbox" but i wasn't founded. But i am stucked with the last stage 1 quest for jill : Go to Jill room. i tried many things but i can't enter when she's not there, can someone help me to resolve this mystery please ?
I'm in the exact same situation has anyone even tried to reply to you because if you figured out how to get past it I would love to know

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I'm in the exact same situation has anyone even tried to reply to you because if you figured out how to get past it I would love to know
Complete other quests then try again. It is pretty much just visiting the girls at different times or days like other sandbox.

Reactions: mrbmxb88

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Twisted World Rework CHARACTERS LIST❤

Hello everyone! I apologize for the delay. This was meant to be posted yesterday, but I spent the entire day cleaning my workspace and giving my PC a deep cleaning, also took the chance to change the old thermal paste❤

Today, I'm excited to present to you the complete list of characters that will feature in the game. I took great care to list them alphabetically, color-coding their genders for your convenience: pink for women, blue for men, and purple for futanaris.

Furthermore, I've added a tally of females, males, and futanaris in the bottom right corner, making it easier to see the distribution of each gender.

I'd also like to highlight that there are 23 characters that I won't reveal due to spoilers or because they are special Easter eggs or seasonal characters (such as Halloween and Christmas). Among them, you can expect to encounter demons, angels, the Demon Queen, the Goddess, the Ghost Girl, Santa Claus, and other iconic characters from holiday celebrations, famous horror movies, and exciting collaborations with fellow game developers in the adult gaming community❤ these characters for the moment I wish to keep them secret, some of them I will even hide some of them on the game for you to find them (if you find them gave them a good fuck❤)

Note: Something very funny that I realize after finishing the whole list is that I have the same exact amount of characters as the pokedex list of pokemon Red&Blue So lets end this post with a...

You Gotta Fuck 'Em All!

TW CHARACTERS LIST.png

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes