Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Twisted World Rework CHARACTERS LIST❤

Hello everyone! I apologize for the delay. This was meant to be posted yesterday, but I spent the entire day cleaning my workspace and giving my PC a deep cleaning, also took the chance to change the old thermal paste❤

Today, I'm excited to present to you the complete list of characters that will feature in the game. I took great care to list them alphabetically, color-coding their genders for your convenience: pink for women, blue for men, and purple for futanaris.

Furthermore, I've added a tally of females, males, and futanaris in the bottom right corner, making it easier to see the distribution of each gender.

I'd also like to highlight that there are 23 characters that I won't reveal due to spoilers or because they are special Easter eggs or seasonal characters (such as Halloween and Christmas). Among them, you can expect to encounter demons, angels, the Demon Queen, the Goddess, the Ghost Girl, Santa Claus, and other iconic characters from holiday celebrations, famous horror movies, and exciting collaborations with fellow game developers in the adult gaming community❤ these characters for the moment I wish to keep them secret, some of them I will even hide some of them on the game for you to find them (if you find them gave them a good fuck❤)

Note: Something very funny that I realize after finishing the whole list is that I have the same exact amount of characters as the pokedex list of pokemon Red&Blue So lets end this post with a...

You Gotta Fuck 'Em All!

View attachment 3077257
Quality > quantity, it's neat that there are so many characters, but is this the 10 year plan?

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I don't like the MC new look it feels to different from what we had and the hair is a no go for me.
The MC's new look is horrid, before he was a cute "kinda evil" femboy when you saw how he treated the girls xD. Now he seems like one of those losers who think they are baddass with that haircut. urg

I'll wait and see. I do want to say though, nothing wrong with taking other peoples characters as a base for yours (especially for ideas), but he clearly did not change much for some of them cause I recognize them from other games and animes x)

Feb 23, 2019
The MC's new look is horrid, before he was a cute "kinda evil" femboy when you saw how he treated the girls xD. Now he seems like one of those losers who think they are baddass with that haircut. urg

I'll wait and see. I do want to say though, nothing wrong with taking other peoples characters as a base for yours (especially for ideas), but he clearly did not change much for some of them cause I recognize them from other games and animes x)
Bro thinks he's Aizen with that hair style.

Fledrame

Jul 12, 2020
Played this for the first time yesterday and I was honestly pleasantly surprised with the game everything is great but one suggestion I will make is to improve the quest list more.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I think one of the few bits of lore to the game is that masculinity doesn't exist, twisted... world, get it? The world is run by women and the men that do exist are low-t femboys. It was a clever way of explaining away why male characters made in koikatsu have birthing hips. This is why the new mc's look is goofy, it doesn't fit.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
No this is 1 person that learned from their mistakes(hopefully) and is remaking his game that was in progress up to his current standards and abilities.
Don't know why is someone facepalming you when you are right.
The game design was messy, you had to wait full in-game week to progress with one character + some other issues.
The character proportions were absurdly big and hard to work with.
There will always be problems if you are making game for the first time and I see no issue with dev trying to make it better.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Do people in his patreon like this redesign? I don't like it. The original one is way better looking.
Honestly most of the femboys before looked like actual femboys (girly but masculine enough you could tell they where guys) Now they are straight up chicks with dicks. Not complaining btw cause I love futa's anyway. It's just since the game already has futa's and now the femboys look like futa's but without boobs, it's kinda =/

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Do the two different versions have anything different? The first one says 'sandbox' while the other says 'visual novel', but does this change any content? Or is this just an engine shift for optimization?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The first game, was a mess. Like many sandbox games you played press the skip button a lot to see the next scene. Some scenes were tied to others that weren't in the hints and so you might think you met the criteria for the next scene, but haha fuck you, got to wait for the next in game week. The story seemingly came to a stop when you arrived at the house too. I'm not hopeful it will be any bit more organized, as the dev has dropped 100+ love interests, so I guess it's more trying to win people over with quantity and hopefully more people sub.

Daveyjones654456

Dec 31, 2021
not sure if a bug or still in development, but everytime i try to leave the apartment it just takes me to the window saying " wow this city is huge" when i have quests telling me to go to the lobby

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
not sure if a bug or still in development, but everytime i try to leave the apartment it just takes me to the window saying " wow this city is huge" when i have quests telling me to go to the lobby
And you clicking on the door or the window in the tv room next to the couch?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes