Daveyjones654456

Dec 31, 2021
And you clicking on the door or the window in the tv room next to the couch?
clicking on the door, trust me double checked, i was able to get out due to one question mark that took me down to the parking garage but couldnt do much since it was night, went back to the apartment but still cant leave again.

Sep 5, 2020
I am not very active on their discord server but from the little I've seen there, people seem like they at the very least don't mind the redesign. I think the hate for the redesign is more a f95 thing. People here hate when devs do reworks.
In most discord servers you will get ban for talking negatively about the game in them. So most people wont and if they did it may have got deleted.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
In most discord servers you will get ban for talking negatively about the game in them. So most people wont and if they did it may have got deleted.
this , 110% accurate
you can only praise the dev
doesn't matter if it's worthy of praising or not , only good things must be said, otherwise , get kicked/banned.

Reactions: Kozuki12

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
I am not very active on their discord server but from the little I've seen there, people seem like they at the very least don't mind the redesign. I think the hate for the redesign is more a f95 thing. People here hate when devs do reworks.
Na, discord isn't the best place to really see people opinion, some of his patreon are somewhat ok with the change but almost nobody liked what he did to Jeanne. 20231121_010535.gif

Last edited:
May 3, 2022
I said it before I'll say it again. It's not that the redesigns are bad... many of them are upgrades in terms of quality. The problem is that they're so different, some of them are like entirely different characters. After most folks grew attached to them it's hard to see them change like that. Jeanne and the MC are probably the two most extreme changes, but I can't help but notice that the previous MC model is used in other games as well. I'm betting these redesigns are to separate Snat's own designs from those that were based off a stock model.

4321bogalo

Jan 29, 2021
the incest patch is already in the game, it just needs to be enabled in scripts.rpy
find it in Twisted World-[insert version here]\game\scripts
View attachment 1419729
i've already enabled it but all you gotta do is change false to true.
what app did you use to change it every time i try the game doesn't work
the incest patch is already in the game, it just needs to be enabled in scripts.rpy
find it in Twisted World-[insert version here]\game\scripts
View attachment 1419729
i've already enabled it but all you gotta do is change false to true.
What app did you use everytime I change it the game doesn't work

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Na, discord isn't the best place to really see people opinion, some of his patreon are somewhat ok with the change but almost nobody liked what he did to Jeanne. View attachment 3104928
Yeah from what I've seen on their discord, they didn't seem too happy with jeanne's redesign but other than that I they seemed ok with the rest.

I said it before I'll say it again. It's not that the redesigns are bad... many of them are upgrades in terms of quality. The problem is that they're so different, some of them are like entirely different characters. After most folks grew attached to them it's hard to see them change like that. Jeanne and the MC are probably the two most extreme changes, but I can't help but notice that the previous MC model is used in other games as well. I'm betting these redesigns are to separate Snat's own designs from those that were based off a stock model.
I think that is a valid point. The game was already in development for 2 years when Snats decided to do the rework, so I can understad why people are attached to some of the character designs.

sheilablows

Apr 2, 2018
cant find if anyone asked so ill just ask again lol how tf do you get reverse cowgirl for jaiden?? the repeatable

McJohn234

Oct 21, 2023
Wow, this game has really fun story and good sex scenes.

Don't know much about ongoing redesign, but on prev page saw new Jeanne and not into that, cause dont like huge breast and not obvious if she is futa
Though kinda can understand why dev making her taller (cause all women are taller than man)

Def want to see the story update

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
Wow, this game has really fun story and good sex scenes.

Don't know much about ongoing redesign, but on prev page saw new Jeanne and not into that, cause dont like huge breast and not obvious if she is futa
Though kinda can understand why dev making her taller (cause all women are taller than man)

Def want to see the story update
I don't remember them saying all women's are taller, well besides the redesign I don't like how all women's have to join the military at 18. Each characters had they're own unique flavor but now almost every woman abit buff with straight up six packs.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes