jems666

Jun 22, 2022
i probably misunderstood something, but i was under the impression that the 1st rework-release would include progress with all characters up to par with the old game ... judging from that post it seems we'll "only" get the hell-stuff, the hospital-stuff and thats it? ... very disappointed :(

then again, I set my expectations wayyyyyyy too high to be fair i guess :FacePalm:
I agree, the fact that he was showing off areas like the beach and all the characters there, remade like 50 characters when I'm sure heaven/hell/hospital will have 10-15 of them then showed all their bedrooms in their apartment and other places, but in the end at least if he finished all that future updates will come much quicker

fapman935

Mar 13, 2020
Im tired of reworks. The moment from now on I see a rework, I assume the game is just abandoned. It won't be the same. Look at Summertime Saga for example or Taffy Tales. Picture is well painted at this point.

Reactions: Samuraibear

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I ask myself that every time I see a dev do it. Making a new game is way more intelligent. He's going to slow down his growth financially and anger a lot of long time followers. It seems pretty ridiculous from every angle for minimum pay off. And yet, this seems to happen all of the time.
That's what happens when shitty first time devs take on gargantuan projects they cannot finish.
If he started on a smaller scale he would've been done with this one and move on to a new game with improved graphics and a whole lot more experience behind his belt, but instead he opted for 200 characters who could've been easily spread among 50 other games. And now he thinks he's sitting on a golden ticket and he's too afraid to move cause he could lose it. Sadly that is the culture we created by paying complete amateurs for working on a game with no incentive on finishing it.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
That's what happens when shitty first time devs take on gargantuan projects they cannot finish.
If he started on a smaller scale he would've been done with this one and move on to a new game with improved graphics and a whole lot more experience behind his belt, but instead he opted for 200 characters who could've been easily spread among 50 other games. And now he thinks he's sitting on a golden ticket and he's too afraid to move cause he could lose it. Sadly that is the culture we created by paying complete amateurs for working on a game with no incentive on finishing it.
Biggest mistake of adult game vn community is thinking Dev will finish their games. :Kappa:

These games will always go on until Dev get bored or exhausted. If bored then a very rushed and boring ending and if exhausted then fall into abandoned games. Honestly, there are not many good games here with an actual decent ending. :HideThePain:

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Biggest mistake of adult game vn community is thinking Dev will finish their games. :Kappa:

These games will always go on until Dev get bored or exhausted. If bored then a very rushed and boring ending and if exhausted then fall into abandoned games. Honestly, there are not many good games here with an actual decent ending. :HideThePain:
If you want some good recommendation for a dev that made a few good VN and finished them then go look at TwistedScarlett.
Played a lot of their games and really like their art.
Check him/her out if you are interested.
Here is the newest game they are making:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unveiling-the-unknown-v0-5-1-twistedscarlett60.165936/

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
If you want some good recommendation for a dev that made a few good VN and finished them then go look at TwistedScarlett.
Played a lot of their games and really like their art.
Check him/her out if you are interested.
Here is the newest game they are making:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unveiling-the-unknown-v0-5-1-twistedscarlett60.165936/
Ah monster girl 1000 Dev. Very good Dev with alot of finished games. While their stories never attracted me that much, he makes decent games. :cool:

Reactions: B2B2 and Lolikanion

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
No this is 1 person that learned from their mistakes(hopefully) and is remaking his game that was in progress up to his current standards and abilities.
That's an interesting way to say yes lmao, I liked the game hopefully it ends up better after it's rehash like others.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
That's an interesting way to say yes lmao, I liked the game hopefully it ends up better after it's rehash like others.
True, Twisted Worlds was rushed out to meet deadlines and snats had no say, the game was complete but very buggy now he will remake it just like cyberpunk got remade! :LUL:

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
YES.... Yes we are ALL here for the story. I agree very much.

JUST here for the story, yep! You are deeply insightful. :)
They implied that no story progress means no new content. Which is correct, because the scenes are all from the story so far, as repeatable content are unlocked through the story progress

Reactions: sukebehentai

Skiraka

Oct 13, 2020
YES.... Yes we are ALL here for the story. I agree very much.

JUST here for the story, yep! You are deeply insightful. :)
The story does have an impact though, that's why people are so bothered by the idea of the MC no longer being a shota or Jeanne no longer being a shut in.

Reactions: Kozuki12
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes