lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
The story does have an impact though, that's why people are so bothered by the idea of the MC no longer being a shota or Jeanne no longer being a shut in.
Well technically it is more like established lore that gives the reader some meaningful mark and familiarity to that said story? I said it with a question mark because even though we have some substantial content (with the old version of the game) I don't get what the story is all about.

The dev broke that sense of familiarity with some questionable changes, some good some bad.

I just wait and see if it was the good call from the dev, we never know.

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Is there like a singular post with all the character redesigns? Or are they broken up into multiple different ones?

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Holy shit that's the worst one. It's not even remotely the same character :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that's fucked. All the other redesigns were fine, but that one's crazy. I just hope the rework was worth it in the end, this is really the only game that has the reverse world genre (With a dominant mc atleast).

Respectfully, fuck what everyone else's saying about the mc, he looks badass now, especially in that 3rd one. Of course, the old mc did have a particular charm but this is better imo.

Now you're practically the only masculine man in the twisted world, with the looks matching it.

Not a fan at all of Jeanne's rework (Her messy hair and crazy eyes were sexy, all of that is gone now), but if he carries through and delivers a good enough remake then I can move past it.

Hopefully he remakes his shitty sandbox system too, 3 hours of content but what feels like 40 hours trying to access it.

The fact that he's remaking the storyline too doesn't inspire alot of confidence, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

i probably misunderstood something, but i was under the impression that the 1st rework-release would include progress with all characters up to par with the old game ... judging from that post it seems we'll "only" get the hell-stuff, the hospital-stuff and thats it? ... very disappointed :(

then again, I set my expectations wayyyyyyy too high to be fair i guess :FacePalm:
Apparently the new prologue is as big as the old game (Yeah right) so there's that. And all of it has a lot more content in each part (Heaven, Hell, Hospital).

That's what happens when shitty first time devs take on gargantuan projects they cannot finish.

If he started on a smaller scale he would've been done with this one and move on to a new game with improved graphics and a whole lot more experience behind his belt, but instead he opted for 200 characters who could've been easily spread among 50 other games. And now he thinks he's sitting on a golden ticket and he's too afraid to move cause he could lose it. Sadly that is the culture we created by paying complete amateurs for working on a game with no incentive on finishing it.
Yeah, that's why I don't support first time devs as much as I do devs that have a good track record. If you have a record of unfinished games or a history of remaking games halfway through then why would I support you as a dev? I can't be sure that I'm going to get a return on my investment.

Then you look at people who have a track record of completed games with thought out endings. There still isn't a guarantee that they'll finish the game you like, but the likelihood of them taking the money and running is a lot lesser.

This applies to ALL games really. GTA 6 is finally coming out, but these last couple years they've built a record of pushing out low effort remakes.

They've proven to be extremely greedy and extremely lazy. So I won't preorder it because I can't be sure of it's quality, I'll wait for reviews.

Same applies to these first time VN makers, I'll wait for the game to be completed before I give them money.

Reputation is most important when it comes to sales to be honest.

Last edited:

JeeJeen

Sep 14, 2017
Respectfully, fuck what everyone else's saying about the mc, he looks badass now, especially in that 3rd one. Of course, the old mc did have a particular charm but this is better imo.

Now you're practically the only masculine man in the twisted world, with the looks matching it.

Not a fan at all of Jeanne's rework (Her messy hair and crazy eyes were sexy, all of that is gone now), but if he carries through and delivers a good enough remake then I can move past it.

Hopefully he remakes his shitty sandbox system too, 3 hours of content but what feels like 40 hours trying to access it.

The fact that he's remaking the storyline too doesn't inspire alot of confidence, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Now he looks like some NTR manga anthagonist. Before the redesign he at least had some charm and uniqueness to his character. Hell, I'd say he was one of the most interesting MCs out here

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Now he looks like some NTR manga anthagonist. Before the redesign he at least had some charm and uniqueness to his character. Hell, I'd say he was one of the most interesting MCs out here
That's what he is anyways, except he'll screw the wife AND the husband lmao.

I did like the original design, but I personally like playing as a masculine looking character. I've never been able to read stories with a trap mc, even if they were dominant.

I just made an exception to this one because the MC's personality was great and the story was funny (Even the sex scenes were super funny).

Hopefully it doesn't lose it's humor, that's a big part of why I like the game

Last edited:

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Jack (2.0) Main Protagonist Rework
View attachment 2973317

Say hello to Jack, the new look of our main protagonist of the reworkâ¤ï¸
  • -Name: Jack/MC(you can rename him)
  • -Current Status: Meet Jack, a 53-year-old man. After his mysterious death, he struck a deal with a powerful Demon that transported him to a Twisted World where people's morals and behaviors are completely reversed. Now, he's beginning his fresh start in the body of a 20-year-old male who has suffered a terrible past, and whose body is in really bad shape.

Now Jack, to break the curse that binds him, he must uncover what happened to the person whose body he now inhabits and fulfill the deal he made with that suspicious demon. What crazy naughty stories awaits our protagonist in this Twisted Adventure?
View attachment 2973320 View attachment 2973321 View attachment 2973323 View attachment 2973325 View attachment 2973329 View attachment 2973338 View attachment 2973339 View attachment 2973341 View attachment 2973346 View attachment 2973348 View attachment 2973350
Ewww wtf is this

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
That's what he is anyways, except he'll screw the wife AND the husband lmao.

I did like the original design, but I personally like playing as a masculine looking character. I've never been able to read stories with a trap mc, even if they were dominant.

I just made an exception to this one because the MC's personality was great and the story was funny (Even the sex scenes were super funny).

Hopefully it doesn't lose it's humor, that's a big part of why I like the game
The MC wasn't a trap tho, he looked somewhat feminine because of the world being like that, giving males that type of clothes/hair which makes sense. He already the most masculine character in the game.

May 5, 2021
so, I can understand some of the redisigns, but the mc, I just cannot picture it, but maybe, well, if it's going into full on rewrite, throw in that the ones who grabbed the "original" mc(the one who's supposed to be there, not our hornie soul dude) their modifications, that gave him the huge dong, also modified his looks, and 'personality' meaning he'd be technically a whole new person(which he would be) thus I could maybe, possibly go along with the disign change, but if it's purely cosmetic, play that klaxon sound *ehhhh* not gonna work, also not a big fan of Jeanne losing her dick privaleges, that really sucks, unless there's gonna be an addition to the family who'll take the mantle of the futa in the family, otherwise, this will be shaping up to be quite possibly the worst remake I've known, and I've watched people play WoW 3 forged in fire's remake.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
The MC wasn't a trap tho, he looked somewhat feminine because of the world being like that, giving males that type of clothes/hair which makes sense. He already the most masculine character in the game.
I don't agree, I'd smash if it wasn't the mc. Only one part of him was masculine, and we all knew what that was...

Only thing I hate about the rework is Jeanne, she looks like shit now. Snats made too many changes to each characters hairstyle, ruined the wild aesthetic. Same for Nora, her crazed look is gone now.

All in all, even though I like the MC more I'd rather Snats didn't remake the game at all (Except for the sandbox).

Everything seems so generic now, the game lost alot of it's uniqueness (Character design wise). The world and story still seems interesting, but can't know for sure until the games re-released

Last edited:

McJohn234

Oct 21, 2023
Yeah, that's fucked. All the other redesigns were fine, but that one's crazy. I just hope the rework was worth it in the end, this is really the only game that has the reverse world genre (With a dominant mc atleast).

Apparently the new prologue is as big as the old game (Yeah right) so there's that. And all of it has a lot more content in each part (Heaven, Hell, Hospital).

Yeah, that's why I don't support first time devs as much as I do devs that have a good track record. If you have a record of unfinished games or a history of remaking games halfway through then why would I support you as a dev? I can't be sure that I'm going to get a return on my investment.

Then you look at people who have a track record of completed games with thought out endings. There still isn't a guarantee that they'll finish the game you like, but the likelihood of them taking the money and running is a lot lesser.

This applies to ALL games really. GTA 6 is finally coming out, but these last couple years they've built a record of pushing out low effort remakes.

They've proven to be extremely greedy and extremely lazy. So I won't preorder it because I can't be sure of it's quality, I'll wait for reviews.

Same applies to these first time VN makers, I'll wait for the game to be completed before I give them money.

Holy fuck, just remembered that there are scenes where MC meets his old friends
When they was shota it was kinda fun to watch, but this... HELL NO
Counting that his friends also gonna be change to match the style of rework... Uh, why dev even got that idea?

May 3, 2022
Counting that his friends also gonna be change to match the style of rework... Uh, why dev even got that idea?
Relax, we've seen some previews of other "males" in the rework they look very "feminine" and attractive still. It's just the MC getting that particular treatment. It makes him stand out from the others a lot more.

That and I still suspect that "Jack" is just the MC's real appearance that only we can see, and that "Jonah" is the body he inhabits and what he looks like to everyone else. But just my theory, we'll have to wait to find out.

Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Lol, if snats made them look like as masculine as the mc i'd unwatch this thread immediately, fuuuuck that

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

If you think that is badass then you are 13 and think this is deep.

Reactions: BangB420

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019

You really think being a badass is what makes a character good what kind of emo nonsense is now?

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
If you think that is badass then you are 13 and think this is deep.
Don't know what this have to do with this dude age? But honestly it a matter of preference. Depending on what snats is going for twisted world theme. This main characters might work if the theme is taking a darker and plot focused theme as he actually looks evil and manipulative. while the old one was perfect for the comedy and laid back theme it had..

Most importantly, what most of us are ignoring is the fact that the new one will be customisable so we can probably change his hair, clothes and body after some time. Atleast the main character is not as butchered as Jeanne, the shut in.

At best, It probably better to wait and see the new plot and the game rather than reminiscing about something that is already gone.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
You really think being a badass is what makes a character good what kind of emo nonsense is now?
Who said looking cool makes a character good? If you read my posts you'd of realized I'm concerned about the story falling apart with the remake. I prefer the new look of the MC, yes, but that doesn't mean I think Snats can pull through and write an entirely different storyline that's half as good as the old one.

I'd assume he's rewriting the main character because his new looks wouldn't match the personality and charm of the old look. Whether or not it's going to be a good rewrite is up in the air. Honestly, because the whole story is changing (Regardless of the of the reuse of characters and overall lore) you can really consider the old game abandoned and classify the "rework" as a v0.1 new game.

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
Relax, we've seen some previews of other "males" in the rework they look very "feminine" and attractive still. It's just the MC getting that particular treatment. It makes him stand out from the others a lot more.

That and I still suspect that "Jack" is just the MC's real appearance that only we can see, and that "Jonah" is the body he inhabits and what he looks like to everyone else. But just my theory, we'll have to wait to find out.
The main character already stood out there was no need to change him, they're trying to hard to make male characters very feminine, Jaiden is a great example. The creator tried to make him look so feminine to the point were it doesn't seem to fit his character at all, the clothes, the hair especially the tsundere forehead. I get it he's a tsunade but it just doesn't look good a huge no no for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: BangB420
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes