Azraelith

May 1, 2019
People can have different tastes, does not mean their taste doesnt suck.
Look my guy, once you start going for personal attacks you've already lost the battle.

That's what he is anyways, except he'll screw the wife AND the husband lmao.

I did like the original design, but I personally like playing as a masculine looking character. I've never been able to read stories with a trap mc, even if they were dominant.

I just made an exception to this one because the MC's personality was great and the story was funny (Even the sex scenes were super funny).

Hopefully it doesn't lose it's humor, that's a big part of why I like the game
Agreed, I dislike playing games where you're the trap because 95% of the time you're NOT dominant at all.

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
New stuff on this rework character:

- Added a new head mod,
all the characters have these on them, this head mod helps me to do way more facial expressions with them.

- Added a shifting body, during the progression of the game the body of the MC will slightly change depending of your physical status, it wont be a huge difference, but you will notice the change from his after coma body to his healthy rip body.

- Around 15+ different hairstyles, That includes long, short, medium, ponytail, tidy, rebel, messy and different colors(for the wigs), all this will depend of the event, place, or time and also the costumes or undercover clothes. sadly you cant change the hair at your own wish, there will be a hairstyle predeterminate for the every event, environment or situation. these are a few of them❤

1701718376337.png 1701718393211.png 1701718419377.png

- 14 new set of clothes, some can only be obtainable during the completion or transition of a main event, on there we can include, everyday clothes, Jill jacket(Event), Jill sport clothes (event), Julia sport clothes (event), Waiter clothes (event), Police uniform (Event) stripper costume (Event) suit costume (Event) Hospital Patient clothes (event) swimsuit, Party clothes, and the rest are undercover mission costumes and also easter and holiday costumes! like the halloween and Christmas's costume.

For all the "discussion" on the MC rework, I'm pretty sure his look changes and is maybe somewhat customizable.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
- Around 15+ different hairstyles, That includes long, short, medium, ponytail, tidy, rebel, messy and different colors(for the wigs), all this will depend of the event, place, or time and also the costumes or undercover clothes. sadly you cant change the hair at your own wish, there will be a hairstyle predeterminate for the every event, environment or situation. these are a few of them❤

For all the "discussion" on the MC rework, I'm pretty sure his look changes and is maybe somewhat customizable.
It literally says there that its not customizable.
"all this will depend of the event, place, or time and also the costumes or undercover clothes. sadly you cant change the hair at your own wish, there will be a hairstyle predeterminate for the every event, environment or situation"

So yeah we can't customize mc or any other character

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Has snats said anything about a release date? He responded to one patreon comment that was asking if the update was coming out before december and he said yes. We are already in December. It's only Decemeber 4th but it doesn't seem like it will come out this month either.

Feb 10, 2022

- Added a new head mod,
all the characters have these on them, this head mod helps me to do way more facial expressions with them.

- Added a shifting body, during the progression of the game the body of the MC will slightly change depending of your physical status, it wont be a huge difference, but you will notice the change from his after coma body to his healthy rip body.

View attachment 3143073 View attachment 3143075 View attachment 3143076

- 14 new set of clothes, some can only be obtainable during the completion or transition of a main event, on there we can include, everyday clothes, Jill jacket(Event), Jill sport clothes (event), Julia sport clothes (event), Waiter clothes (event), Police uniform (Event) stripper costume (Event) suit costume (Event) Hospital Patient clothes (event) swimsuit, Party clothes, and the rest are undercover mission costumes and also easter and holiday costumes! like the halloween and Christmas's costume.

Shame its not customizable, but I can understand why since it would triple the size of the game if done.

The MC hair styles on the other hand look alright.
Glad the swept-back hair doesn't look like Ayzen as much, although the long hair and choker I'm not really a fan of, looks way too feminine for me at least.

Has snats said anything about a release date? He responded to one patreon comment that was asking if the update was coming out before december and he said yes. We are already in December. It's only Decemeber 4th but it doesn't seem like it will come out this month either.
Snats said the rework would be released sometime in December, if I'm not mistaken.

We're most likely going to hear more information in the coming week since I'm sure the rework release will be toward the end of the month if it isn't delayed.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Snats said the rework would be released sometime in December, if I'm not mistaken.

We're most likely going to hear more information in the coming week since I'm sure the rework release will be toward the end of the month if it isn't delayed.
Thank you!

Dec 3, 2020
I'm planning on dropping a poll on the old designs vs the new designs via Google Forms but a quick question before I do. Do I:
1) Keep it anonymous - no google account or email required but being vulnerable to "cheating" through multiple submissions
2) Keep it verified - 1 google account account per vote submission (email logging will be turned off for privacy)

Personally I prefer #2 but what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hitany

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
I'm planning on dropping a poll on the old designs vs the new designs via Google Forms but a quick question before I do. Do I:
1) Keep it anonymous - no google account or email required but open up the possibility of "cheating" through multiple submissions
2) Keep it verified - 1 google account account per vote submission (email logging will be turned off for privacy)

Personally I prefer #2 but what do you guys think?
I don't think people are going to put in the effort to fake the results of a fanmade poll that has no actual weight to it. But if you were planning to actually use it for something like sending it the dev's way on discord I guess the verification would give the results more credibility though probably scare some people off from voting entirely so ultimately either way has an equal amount of ups and downs. I think option 1 is probably easier though since people with multiple google accounts could still "cheat" with option 2 if they really wanted to, right?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020

- Added a new head mod,

View attachment 3143073 View attachment 3143075 View attachment 3143076

That long hair look is so feminine. Is it meant to be a disguise where the MC pretends to be a girl? Also what's all this mention of undercover missions about? It's been a while since I played the original game but I don't recall the MC being a secret agent or anything of the sort. Has Snats explained this elsewhere?

Dec 3, 2020
I didn't see any one definitive post with all the current character comparisons (specifically the turnarounds). So here you go (see below).
[uploads deleted upon request]
I also included a poll for everyone:
[linked closed upon request]
I'll make it public again once model turnarounds have officially been made public

I've posted the poll to the dev's patreon discord since I'm curious what they think of the redesigns + it could prove to be a helpful source of info for the dev:

I'll update with more entries, when the dev starts uploading more turnarounds. Also if you're like me who uses F95 Checker but can't stand animated banners here's a static version of the new banner up-resed and de-noised with AI:
cover_new.png

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020
I don't think people are going to put in the effort to fake the results of a fanmade poll that has no actual weight to it. But if you were planning to actually use it for something like sending it the dev's way on discord I guess the verification would give the results more credibility though probably scare some people off from voting entirely so ultimately either way has an equal amount of ups and downs. I think option 1 is probably easier thouvh since people with multiple google accounts could still "cheat" with option 2 if they really wanted to, right?
Yeah personally I want it to be as clean of a source of info as possible. What you pointed out is valid but its way more of an annoyance for the user to do that than Option 1 of simple refreshing the page. I hope it doesn't dissuade ppl from participating, but I guess we'll see.

Reactions: ScentedElf

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
after all the work it sounds like he put in to the new areas and all he's having a poll now about the old vs new characters? sounds a little late for that unless it's just wasting more time if he goes back and changes the characters almost a year into working on this update

McJohn234

Oct 21, 2023
I didn't see any one definitive post with all the current character comparisons (specifically the turnarounds). So here you go (see below).
I also included a poll for everyone:

I think eventually I'll post it to their discord since I'm curious what fans think of the redesigns + it could prove to be a helpful source of info for the dev:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll update with more entries, when the dev starts uploading more turnarounds.
Why boys have tits?
1701746780840.png

• Haha
Reactions: Dalurker

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
after all the work it sounds like he put in to the new areas and all he's having a poll now about the old vs new characters? sounds a little late for that unless it's just wasting more time if he goes back and changes the characters almost a year into working on this update
It's not the dev making the poll. It was an idea from a fan.

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes