Dec 3, 2020
Fair enough. Assuming it's still being done for his discord let us know how the results look if you have access to that info. That's all I'm really curious about.
Nah they were skittish that it was a scam I was running so they kept deleting it, so when I republish it it'll probably be here exclusively. I still have a screenshot of the poll results before I closed it if your interested (shouldn't be an issue to show since its just raw data). Some of the results honestly surprised me with how split people were:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TONYCHAOS

suhailsj

Jul 18, 2018
Nah they were skittish that it was a scam I was running so they kept deleting it, so when I republish it it'll probably be here exclusively. I still have a screenshot of the poll results before I closed it if your interested (shouldn't be an issue to show since its just raw data). Some of the results honestly surprised me with how split people were:
No voting for the mc rework?

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Honestly, all things considered those results make sense. Since the dev has learned a lot since they started the game way back when, the newer models are more refined and of a higher quality. The issue is that the dev didn't just touch up and fix some models but changed them entirely from what the audience came to really appreciate. And it shows that those are the most disliked since I think we all agree Jeanne was given the biggest overhaul followed by Nora. Meanwhile the more models are just graphically enhanced versions of the old ones the amount of people voting against the new models drops. At least that's what I see looking at the data.

Also it's a shame that the discord kept yeeting the poll. I think it'd have been nice to see an anonymous and honest reflection of the playerbase's thoughts as a whole but I get being cautious I suppose.

Skiraka

Oct 13, 2020
Honestly, all things considered those results make sense. Since the dev has learned a lot since they started the game way back when, the newer models are more refined and of a higher quality. The issue is that the dev didn't just touch up and fix some models but changed them entirely from what the audience came to really appreciate. And it shows that those are the most disliked since I think we all agree Jeanne was given the biggest overhaul followed by Nora. Meanwhile the more models are just graphically enhanced versions of the old ones the amount of people voting against the new models drops. At least that's what I see looking at the data.

Also it's a shame that the discord kept yeeting the poll. I think it'd have been nice to see an anonymous and honest reflection of the playerbase's thoughts as a whole but I get being cautious I suppose.
It's mind boggling how he flexed Jeanne being the most voted favorite and then months later completely redesigns her.

Dec 3, 2020
No voting for the mc rework?
I only included full character turnarounds since that's the best way to judge the quality of a model on a relatively even playing field. Apparently Snats has commited to making a turnaround for each character (eventually), so when that happens and he makes them public I'll include those in the v2 poll.

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
Pure curiosity for one and secondly to help the dev out to avoid bad design decisions. The feedback they received already changed the redesign of Jeanne from this:
View attachment 3145555
To this:
View attachment 3145556
So its well worth doing if you want a better game. Also you'd be surprised how many users pay for games, myself being one of them.
Will they also be adding Jill's tanline too? Cause that's the only thing I wanted for jill rework, to bring her tanline back since thats her appeal for me in the previous game.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Look my guy, once you start going for personal attacks you've already lost the battle.

Agreed, I dislike playing games where you're the trap because 95% of the time you're NOT dominant at all.
Honestly, just ignore that dude, no point facepalming either since that still counts as a like. I've learned to just let certain dogs lie, getting into an argument with someone over a preference is just childlike behavior to be honest.

Moving on, I absolutely agree with you on the trap part. I like to play as a masculine and dominant character, most trap games fail the first part and end up getting butt fucked down the line so it fails the second part too.

That doesn't necessarily apply to this game, and even though I prefer a masculine looking MC this game still accomplished the second part so it was still fine with me (His look also fit his personality, not sure it works with a masculine protagonist which I did say I understood).

However, because the overall tone seems to be changing I'd prefer a more masculine looking protagonist. That's just my preferred look. Whether or not the game is still going to be as good as it was (Or maybe even better) is another matter entirely.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
So basically most people like the new changes excluding Jeanne and Nora. Unsurprising, those are the only two characters I REALLY dislike.

Glad he gave the new Jeanne messy hair, still not a fan of her change but it's decent now. Now he just needs to make Nora look as cuckoo as she did before and I (And many others) would be more approving of the rework

Rasmazz

May 26, 2018
Anyone have links to the discord? Seems to be dead and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else. Thanks!

d4tach

Dec 3, 2021
I haven't seen an update for a while, but upon entering by chance I saw that there seems to be a graphic update, I really enjoyed the download and also saw this "sandbox". The problem is that I didn't find any updated scenes or the sandbox version.

Apr 29, 2020
Okay so I tried to do a different kind of tier list using Jujutsu Kaisen faces as ranks, so if anyone would like to use this, go at it;

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes