Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
It literally says there that its not customizable.
"all this will depend of the event, place, or time and also the costumes or undercover clothes. sadly you cant change the hair at your own wish, there will be a hairstyle predeterminate for the every event, environment or situation"

So yeah we can't customize mc or any other character
Fffffffff you got to be joking, I was looking forward with changing that goofy ass Aizen hair.

• Haha
Reactions: Bone Zone

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I'm planning on dropping a poll on the old designs vs the new designs via Google Forms but a quick question before I do. Do I:
1) Keep it anonymous - no google account or email required but being vulnerable to "cheating" through multiple submissions
2) Keep it verified - 1 google account account per vote submission (email logging will be turned off for privacy)

Personally I prefer #2 but what do you guys think?
Why are you making a poll? You're not the dev, and the majority of people on here are pirates who don't pay squat.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Why are you making a poll? You're not the dev, and the majority of people on here are pirates who don't pay squat.
They said that this poll has been made accesible to the dev so it might give Snats a good perspective on what the players think. And who knows maybe it'll teach the dev what specifically works and doesn't for any future stuff. I'd like to say that it could even help make a case for reverting a model change or two but I wouldn't actually bet on that. Eitherway, it doesn't hurt to have a poll. So if they're curious enough to make it let them. Worst case secanrio we get some data for fun.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
They said that this poll has been made accesible to the dev so it might give Snats a good perspective on what the players think. And who knows maybe it'll teach the dev what specifically works and doesn't for any future stuff. I'd like to say that it could even help make a case for reverting a model change or two but I wouldn't actually bet on that. Eitherway, it doesn't hurt to have a poll. So if they're curious enough to make it let them. Worst case secanrio we get some data for fun.
Don't think snats really care about pirates opinions. Most Dev don't and honestly it sucks how much the traps/femboys changed and how Jeanne looks. I be happy if snats get rid of those titties and use old Jeanne model or make the new one shorter and the hairy mess like the old one. :BootyTime:

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Don't think snats really care about pirates opinions. Most Dev don't and honestly it sucks how much the traps/femboys changed and how Jeanne looks. I be happy if snats get rid of those titties and use old Jeanne model or make the new one shorter and the hairy mess like the old one. :BootyTime:
Honestly pirate or not I'd be surprised if anything would make Snats walk back the Jeanne or Nora models at this point. By now they must have sunk too much time into this remake to be willing to make that change. As for the femboys I think they've been dolled up to blur the line of their gender further so I imagine for the majority of people it will be seen as a positive change. Or at least those who have no real interest in them will find the new models more visually appealing.

Reactions: Nijinda Futatama

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Honestly pirate or not I'd be surprised if anything would make Snats walk back the Jeanne or Nora models at this point. By now they must have sunk too much time into this remake to be willing to make that change. As for the femboys I think they've been dolled up to blur the line of their gender further so I imagine for the majority of people it will be seen as a positive change. Or at least those who have no real interest in them will find the new models more visually appealing.
True, we all know that there is no changing the rework characters anymore

Well, femboys and traps doesn't look like male anymore. They have tits either surgerically or by some mumbo jumbo. Not to mention they still have the femboy proportion which makes their body appear weird, and unappealing. I don't want a petite girl(even tho petite girls have smaller boobs then them lmfao) with dick (We already have futas for that).:BootyTime:

Dec 3, 2020
Pure curiosity for one and secondly to help the dev out to avoid bad design decisions. The feedback they received already changed the redesign of Jeanne from this:
01.png
To this:
02.png
So its well worth doing if you want a better game. Also you'd be surprised how many users pay for games, myself being one of them.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Pure curiosity for one and secondly to help the dev out to avoid bad design decisions. The feedback they received already changed the redesign of Jeanne from this:
View attachment 3145555
To this:
View attachment 3145556
So its well worth doing if you want a better game. Also you'd be surprised how many users pay for games, myself being one of them.
I'm actually surprised how many of the responses favour the new models (with notable exceptions).
Personally I just don't see how Snats can overhaul some characters but not update other ones as well. The models would look too different from each other.
That said, I do agree with the decision to swap Jeanne back to messy hair, but I do think it's better for the lore consistency if she remains tall and strong rather than being a gremlin like she was in the original design.
It's been a while since I supported TW, but when the update finally drops I'll probably start supporting again.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
I didn't see any one definitive post with all the current character comparisons (specifically the turnarounds). So here you go (see below).
[uploads deleted upon request]
I also included a poll for everyone:
[linked closed upon request]
I'll make it public again once model turnarounds have officially been made public

I've posted the poll to the dev's patreon discord since I'm curious what they think of the redesigns + it could prove to be a helpful source of info for the dev:

I'll update with more entries, when the dev starts uploading more turnarounds. Also if you're like me who uses F95 Checker but can't stand animated banners here's a static version of the new banner up-resed and de-noised with AI:
View attachment 3144327
Seeing that this has been edited to say that it will be posted again once the turnarounds are public does that mean the dev requested the post be taken down from here?

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
While I don't have a specific date yet, I can assure you it will be this year, either in early or late December
I'm not sure where people are getting news of the game being scheduled to release before December, but in a recent devlog Snats said it would be released in December.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm not sure where people are getting news of the game being scheduled to release before December, but in a recent devlog Snats said it would be released in December.
He responded to a comment on patreon that was asking if the update would come out before December and he said yes.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
This one needs a strongly compressed version, urgently. Cause +7GB for a far-from-finished game? Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

Reactions: oaksumm
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes