Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
From what I understand the update is supposed to come out this month. Let's see what happens, there are still 2 weeks left.

• Sad
Reactions: Skiraka

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
lol I fuckin knew this would happen. The game may come out, but there's no way the dev is going to be able stick it out for the long run. It seems he likes making characters more than developing his game.
This hapened because dev give so much input from supporter withouth following his own proper schedule, and in my mind that dev doesnt have any proper schedule that is why delay happen.

Sep 5, 2020
This hapened because dev give so much input from supporter withouth following his own proper schedule, and in my mind that dev doesnt have any proper schedule that is why delay happen.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if he listen to supporters jeanne would of been reverted back to her previous glory. It taking forever because you guys are funding his life and you dont want to see a good thing leave.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if he listen to supporters jeanne would of been reverted back to her previous glory. It taking forever because you guys are funding his life and you dont want to see a good thing leave.
im talking in a vague but what im trying to say its about discipline and responsibility for being able to man-handle ur own schedule.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I dont mind the revamp taking a while. He is going in HARD of mass revamping so many characters at once and so on - this naturally is making people wary and concerned about if and how the project will continue in a timely manner but my take is different. I have seen so many devs burn out with their games and walk away, phone it in or meander along before claiming mental issues (by god does it seem mental issues is a pandemic these days lol). It seems the dev has a real passion for the rework and having fun doing so - this should be nurtured not pushed against.

When the rework is launched we can then properly judge where we feel with things but until then i feel the dev has earned the time to get it done right. He was reliable and hard working before the revamp after all, i see no reason to feel he will be any different once the revamp is launched proper.

Skiraka

Oct 13, 2020
I dont mind the revamp taking a while. He is going in HARD of mass revamping so many characters at once and so on - this naturally is making people wary and concerned about if and how the project will continue in a timely manner but my take is different. I have seen so many devs burn out with their games and walk away, phone it in or meander along before claiming mental issues (by god does it seem mental issues is a pandemic these days lol). It seems the dev has a real passion for the rework and having fun doing so - this should be nurtured not pushed against.

When the rework is launched we can then properly judge where we feel with things but until then i feel the dev has earned the time to get it done right. He was reliable and hard working before the revamp after all, i see no reason to feel he will be any different once the revamp is launched proper.
We'll find out in a couple years.

May 3, 2022

Yup. I have my preferences about the characters but as I said before the best versions are the ones Snats likes enough to stay motivated to finish the game. Sometimes devs do themselves in by listening to user feedback when they're better off trusting their gut and pushing forward.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Any status update from his side? Kemono is dead and im not on his discord anybody got something to share?

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Twisted World Rework Dev-log #3
1702772113995.png

Hello everyone, apologies for the delay I have been editing my website platforms lately, which has taken up my time yesterday and today. Now, onto the progress of the past two weeks:
DONE:
  • All texts (both in English and Spanish), for the hell event have been added.
  • Hell Maps fully added.
  • 1702772265289.png
  • I wont go into details with this Sneak peeks, but something I could say is that the lore/story is way more deep and detailed now. From what I saw the heaven and hell events together is the same size as my V0.1 of the old game (and with that I mean the story from the very beginning of the game till the moment mc gets released from the hospital.)
    ALMOST DONE:
    • Testing Heaven and Hell events completly. (Over and over again)
    • Sounds, Effects and Code testing from the entire hell event till the moment MC rebirths.
  • STILL WORKING:
    • The entire text(English and Spanish), sound, animations, and code organization related to the MC's hospital event, where he is reborn in his new body.
    • UPGRADE MY CODES... like I spend literally a whole week only working on that, from organization to compressing all the innesasary codes I on the old TW game, making sure to build a base that I could easily edit on the future without troubles.
  • Also just to let you know I will be editing our Suscriberstar page, with an unique look, at first I thought on using the same images as my patreon page BUT just by the thought that suscriberstar let me have full nudes on the website... I wont lose the chance to use some naughty banner, tier images, PFP, etc. sadly Suscriberstar doesnt have the option to use animated banners or PFP, I hope they add it on the future. I also will give my other websites a new look, especially my itch.io page where I will do a new page along side my previous TW version, so we could present this new rework the best as possible!❤
    And thats all for today, sorry if it was a little bit short, but lately the only things I have been doing is write the dialogues, organize my codes, compress my codes with ones that are easier and faster to use, and replay THE WHOLE game over and over again, I might do some polls later over some few aspect that I wish for you guys to let me know which one you like the most❤

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Twisted World Rework Dev-log #4❤
1702772364708.png

Hello everyone, just to notify you of some changes and progress I've made in the past few days. Let's start with the advances:

DONE:
  • Heaven, and Hell events are completely developed and playable.
  • Implementation of different outcomes and branching paths based on player choices within events.
  • Refinement of character animations and expressions for a more immersive experience.
  • Appearance of new characters that will provide much more detail to the corresponding story of these events.
  • Added a Quick tips/tutorial window at a corner of the screen that will be guiding you on the new features and other stuff related to this new remake of the game, you can decide if you want to turn on or off this feature.
  • Around 13 Sex events, fully animated and tested. The characters you will see in these events include the Demon Queen, Afir, Ariadne, Astarte, Kalakh, 2 White Souls NPCs, 1 Black Soul NPC, and 5 Demon NPCs.

STILL WORKING:
  • Sounds and image effects, during sex scenes.
  • Android Port
  • Continued work on dialogue, text, and story elements for the hospital event (Spanish and English).
  • Checking up my codes for the Hospital event.

CHANGES:
Sadly I will need to cut the prologue in half, that means that only the Heaven and Hell events will be presented this month, and move the Hospital event for next month(January or update V0.1.5) the reason of this is because I found some errors and story related stuff on the hospital event that I need to solve and add asap, and with the holidays coming I dont think I would reach the time to check up completly all that data(Plus I dont think it will be possible for me to work on the game while my family members are around during Christmas lol).
Gladly, I made sure that the hell and heaven events together have a really decent content amount, compared to my previous game, this 2 new events have the same size as my previous game V0.1 and half of V0.2 so it is still a chunky release❤ It is also pretty linear, so those who like VN style gameplay will enjoy it a lot, also the option of experiencing different outcomes.
I want to remind my Spanish members that the game will be fully translated by the moment of the release.
Same goes for my android users, the android port will be also shared by the moment of the release.
So yeah, I am doing some final testing on this Twisted World Remake V0.1 update, so I could finally wrap it up on the best way possible. I wanna thanks everyone that has been with me encouraging me and helping me make this awesome game even greater during this hellish year of development❤ (the amount of Twisted World 3d assets done during this whole year is absurd I can feel my brain melting.)
So yeah, once I am done with it I will do a big announcement about it, I wont be posting anything else until that date, so stay tuned❤

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes